Election Night (+4) in America - Result: Biden Elected President (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks. I figured it was something like that. Trumpers on Facebook where throwing a party. Lol.

That's exactly why Rudy said it. The same reason why Trump made that ambiguous tweet about Wisconsin and followed Kemp's tweet by saying "This means I win".

Rudy knew it RCP hadn't called it. Their strategy is multi-pronged. One of them is legal challenge. Another is keep the hope alive for the 71 million that voted for him. As long they believe its still in question, it will be easier to continue the fight to find something, somehow that sticks.

That's exactly why Rudy said it. The same reason why Trump made that ambiguous tweet about Wisconsin and followed Kemp's tweet by saying "This means I win".

Rudy knew it RCP hadn't called it. Their strategy is multi-pronged. One of them is legal challenge. Another is keep the hope alive for the 71 million that voted for him. As long they believe its still in question, it will be easier to continue the fight to find something, somehow that sticks.

And to milk them for the “legal defense fund”.

I'm not sure where to put this, but this seems like the right spot.. speaking of Rudy...

And to milk them for the “legal defense fund”.

The legal defense fund is an absolute con. I was trying to identify on the website the purpose to which the funds would be used in the event the combined value of the donations exceeded Trump's requirements. I put $1,000 in the donate column to see if it would provide any further detail, and next minute, the contribution is itemised as $11,000 (presumably on the basis it is automatically set up as a recurring contribution). I assume he is just going to apply it towards his own personal legal defence in due course. He's going to be a conman right until the point in time they drag him kicking and screaming through the exit.

EDIT: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...on-paying-off-campaign-debt-2020-11?r=US&IR=T

Should have just read this. It's actually designed to "retire election debt", in the main. That is disgraceful and it would absolutely be against the law down here to solicit donations on such a misleading basis. Surely there are consumer protection agencies who could do something about this.

The legal defense fund is an absolute con. I was trying to identify on the website the purpose to which the funds would be used in the event the combined value of the donations exceeded Trump's requirements. I put $1,000 in the donate column to see if it would provide any further detail, and next minute, the contribution is itemised as $11,000 (presumably on the basis it is automatically set up as a recurring contribution). I assume he is just going to apply it towards his own personal legal defence in due course. He's going to be a conman right until the point in time they drag him kicking and screaming through the exit.

EDIT: https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...on-paying-off-campaign-debt-2020-11?r=US&IR=T

Should have just read this. It's actually designed to "retire election debt", in the main. That is disgraceful and it would absolutely be against the law down here to solicit donations on such a misleading basis. Surely there are consumer protection agencies who could do something about this.

There might be. Odds are good that they have no staff, no funding and no leadership.

Throughout this whole thing I have learned a lot about everything that goes into administering a successful election. There’s a lot more to it than I was aware. I would like to volunteer next time, only thing that stopped me this time was the pandemic.

Speaking of churches and pastors - there's this guy

What an embarrassment. It's funny how all powerful God is to these people and how God put Trump into the presidency for a reason but the second something doesn't go their way it's tears and Biden has stolen the election which is it?

Your God is powerful enough to put Trump in the Presidency but is just tooo weak and frail to over come Joe freaking Biden if he really wants Trump to get a second term?

What an embarrassment. It's funny how all powerful God is to these people and how God put Trump into the presidency for a reason but the second something doesn't go their way it's tears and Biden has stolen the election which is it?

Your God is powerful enough to put Trump in the Presidency but is just tooo weak and frail to over come Joe freaking Biden if he really wants Trump to get a second term?

Maybe God put Biden in there to get their attention. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom