Election Certification Tracker (Update: All 50 States and DC have certified) (1 Viewer)

< Previous | Next >

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
Reaction score
As states complete their review and certification process, track their progress here.

Note: DC has also certified.

Here's a tracker to verify:

This article gives more info about each state's process:

Last edited:

MT15

Reaction score
LOL at AZ certifying their election while Giuliani is screaming at the state legislature.
How many actual legislators showed up? When the campaign was advertising this political event they didn’t name any, just “select legislators“.

Saint by the Bay

Reaction score
They have to know this State Legislature strategy can't work this late in the game, but I'm starting to wonder if there isn't a longer-term nefarious plan afoot.

We all know that rural-urban America split along with gerrymandering makes it almost impossible for Democrats to control a majority of state legislators in a lot of states, including some battleground states, and one big one in Texas. I'm wondering if the plan here isn't to create a way to validate a wave of red-state legislators to pass legislation that actually does allow them to ignore the popular vote in their state in cases of "fraud". Since it would likely face Supreme Court challenges they need time to get it done.

Could this be the strategy to defeat America's changing demographics, to enable state legislators to effectively ignore the popular vote in their state?

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
The last battleground state has certified for Biden. The rest, as always, is just a formality. Countdown to a tweet from Jenna or Rudy...

OP
superchuck500

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
Reaction score
Time for a new wrinkle in the plan

Kemp made a statement this evening that basically said "Dude, I can't 'do anything' for you, the Secretary of State is an elected position and certifies the vote result under our state constitution - I'm not going to overturn the State of Georgia for you."

Saint by the Bay

Reaction score
Kemp made a statement this evening that basically said "Dude, I can't 'do anything' for you, the Secretary of State is an elected position and certifies the vote result under our state constitution - I'm not going to overturn the State of Georgia for you."
He’s their golem. They could have stopped the insanity long ago but chose instead to embrace the crazy.

PurpleReign

Reaction score
They have to know this State Legislature strategy can't work this late in the game, but I'm starting to wonder if there isn't a longer-term nefarious plan afoot.

We all know that rural-urban America split along with gerrymandering makes it almost impossible for Democrats to control a majority of state legislators in a lot of states, including some battleground states, and one big one in Texas. I'm wondering if the plan here isn't to create a way to validate a wave of red-state legislators to pass legislation that actually does allow them to ignore the popular vote in their state in cases of "fraud". Since it would likely face Supreme Court challenges they need time to get it done.

Could this be the strategy to defeat America's changing demographics, to enable state legislators to effectively ignore the popular vote in their state?
I doubt it. They’d basically be stating that the same system that resulted in their own election victories is fraudulent. They won’t do that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

< Previous | Next >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom