Election Certification Tracker (Update: All 50 States and DC have certified) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    As states complete their review and certification process, track their progress here.

Note: DC has also certified.

Here's a tracker to verify:

This article gives more info about each state's process:

Last edited:
    I saw a tweet about Arizona too. Maybe it was just that all counties had certified, not sure.

Any news on PA? Their scheduled deadline is today.

Mich, PA and UT would put us at 16 i think.

I think Pennsylvania certifies after 7 pm. I think Philadelphia or some other city certifies at that time, and then they can move forward.

I think Pennsylvania certifies after 7 pm. I think Philadelphia or some other city certifies at that time, and then they can move forward.

Philly County has already certified its votes. I think only smaller counties remain. NPR reported the a few counties won't be done on time (they were all won by Trump), but that it won't interfere with the state doing its thing today.

I doubt there has ever been another election where people breathlessly tracked state election certification dates.

Let's not do this again.

Without a doubt. I really hope this is an aberration and we can get some sense of sanity in 2024...but, you just know the Trump kids are gonna stake their claim sooner or later. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom