Durham investigation (Update: Sussman acquitted) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    It looks like the first shoe has dropped with the Durham investigation with the Clinesmith plea deal. Clinesmith wasn't a low level FBI employee involved in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

He worked with Strzok to arrange sending an FBI agent into Trump-Flynn briefing, was on the Mueller team, he took part in the Papadopoulos interviews, and he participated in the FISA process.

From the NYT article:
    20200814_153906.jpg

I wonder who else knew about the lies?

This thing will have a longer shelf life than butteremails.
    I'm also not at all surprised that Trump (and the alt-right's) connection to Russia and Putin is all one giant conspiracy that includes All of the following: The Democratic Party!!!!!! Big Tech!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Media!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They're all in on censoring the Truth with a capital T. I mean, it's so simple, right? The Real [tm] connection between Putin is with the Democrats, not Trump or anybody affiliated with him.
    This crap is beyond just absurd and landing into tin-foil, fantasy-land.
    Give it 6 months as with most tin-foil hat conspiracy theories.

Fact be damn, am I right! It is Trump after all, he has to be guilty, the media has told you this over and over, they would never cover up something for the benefit of the democratic party.
    What does the media have to do with watching Trump suck up to Putin over and over? No media interpretation needed. Just watch him.

What does the media have to do with watching Trump suck up to Putin over and over? No media interpretation needed. Just watch him.
    How would I watch him, I don't live anywhere around him? Oh, you mean watch the media coverage of him.

How would I watch him, I don't live anywhere around him? Oh, you mean watch the media coverage of him.
    No, I mean his rallies. They were on TV. When he sucks up to Putin, he sucks up to Putin, no commentary needed.

You're not too with it, are you?

Last edited:
    Seriously, this stuff has been known for a LONG time... and yet you didn't know this?

Before the DNC and Hillary were even contacted, Fusion GPS had information on Trump's business ties to Russia that were lied about by those involved and those were being investigated more before the Republican funding was withdrawn. Steele wasn't even hired until months after this information was already known.
    I can't believe you posted a puff piece on Steele which is referencing the book by the Fusion GPS who is under investigation by Durham. I can see now why you didn't post a link.

Do you really think an after the fact CYA book by slimy Fusion GPS is some kind of definitive record? What makes it even worse is freaking Jane Mayer wrote the article 😆. You might as well have posted something from Charlie Kirk.

20220412_174822.jpg

20220412_174827.jpg

20220412_174914.jpg

Reminder that Steele’s sources for the Dossier was Igor Danchenko who made it up and also got information form Clinton ally Charles Dolan.

SFL - what you are quoting is a Durham filing, is it not?

yet, I do not believe Durham has charged anything about these allegations of a conspiracy and in fact these allegations were made without providing proof, if what I am reading is correct. His allegations have often had nothing to do with the case he was filing about, from what I am reading. He’s been criticized a bit for his sensational filings where he spins all sorts of conspiracies without proof.

So, what you posted is just Durham’s empty words. 🤷‍♀️
    I'm no law expert, but the proof will be provided at trial. Since when do the indictments provide the proof or evidence?

Trying to get information from the Russian lawyer isn't evidence of collusion.
    It's not? The definition of "collusion" is "secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others."

So, let's see:
    "Secret or illegal" -- It's against the law to get political aid from a foreign entity (CHECK)
    "cooperation or conspiracy" -- They were trying to political aid, and during the meeting discussed lessening sanctions. Sounds like conspiracy or cooperation to me (CHECK)

I'm no law expert, but the proof will be provided at trial. Since when do the indictments provide the proof or evidence?
    The trial, if there is one, isn’t about those allegations, so no, the “proof” won’t be provided at trial. If he had any proof there would be indictments about these allegations. But there are not.

No, I mean his rallies. They were on TV. When he sucks up to Putin, he sucks up to Putin, no commentary needed.

You're not too with it, are you?
    Apparently not anywhere near your level of critical thought. I relent.

Well, Trump actually did most of the shirt alleged against him as time has borne out.
    Funny how time tends to show how corrupt these politicians really are. Yes.....both sides!!

Were that shirt impeachment level?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom