Does Trump ever do any jail time? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
    Everything I've seen and heard says that the split second Donald Trump is no longer president there will be flood of charges waiting for him

And if he resigns and Pence pardons him there are a ton of state charges as an understudy waiting in the wings if the fed charges can't perform

What do you think the likelihood of there being a jail sentence?

In every movie and TV show I've ever seen, in every political thriller I've ever read about a criminal and corrupt president there is ALWAYS some version of;

"We can't do that to the country",

"A trial would tear the country apart",

"For the nation to heal we need to move on" etc.

Would life imitate art?

Even with the charges, even with the proof the charges are true will the powers that be decide, "we can't do that to the country"?

Last edited:
    Don't forget twice divorced. Cause you know, the sanctity of marriage and all.
    Well Chuck if we are going to include infidelity then we have to include all of the civil suits from being a dirt bag, crooked business man and general abuse of women, then we are going to have to include the fact he is the worst father ever- from his weird oldest daughter fetish to his visual disgust with his youngest daughter (who he admitted to trying to force Marla to abort) and that he probably forgets his youngest son’s name. It’s Baron btw Donald.

In other words:

We’re gonna need a bigger Board

Fox News, GOP and magaverse circled the wagons and gave their full throated support when the indictment came down

Will they do so again, now that he’s been found guilty of sexual assault?

I expect we'll hear a lot about the lower burden of proof standards in civil trials and the conclusion that a lot of people are out to get Trump so he can't get a fair trial and so on.

Fox News, GOP and magaverse circled the wagons and gave their full throated support when the indictment came down

Will they do so again, now that he’s been found guilty of sexual assault?
    Yes they'll continue to largely support him. Trump knows his supporters you've got to give him that, he really could shoot someone point blank in the head on tape and not lose any supporters and actually would get extra points for it if the person he shot were a Democrat.

Lawyers for the chair of the GeorgiaRepublican Party are arguing their client shouldn’t be indicted for attempting to overturn the result of the 2020 presidential election in the state because he was simply following the advice handed down by members of former President Donald Trump’s legal team.

David Shafer, the Georgia GOP chair, is reportedly in jeopardy of being indicted by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis as part of an ongoing investigation into the Trump team’s efforts to steal Georgia’s electoral votes. To ward off a potential indictment, Mr Shafer appears to be trying to pin his involvement on his party’s most powerful figure.

Last week, Mr Shafer’s attorneys sent an 11-page letter to Ms Willis’ office outlining their case that their client was acting based on “repeated and detailed advice of legal counsel” when he cast a “contingent” electoral college vote for Mr Trump, despite the fact that Joe Biden won his state.

“(E)very action by Mr. Shafer as a presidential elector nominee or contingent elector in 2020 was specifically undertaken in conformity with and reliance upon the repeated and detailed advice of legal counsel, eliminating any possibility of criminal intent or liability,” Mr Shafer’s lawyers wrote in the letter, which was first reported by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution…….

I'm going to blithely say "he was found guilty of rape" and then watch them gnash their teeth until their gums bleed.

Then when after they've explained the difference to me, and the sun is about to set, I'll say it again without once blinking my eyes.

Then again, again, again throughout the night until the sun wakes the rooster up.

I'll say 30 words, while they'll say 30,000 words. Then I'll say those 6 words again ... .

:D

Lawyers for the chair of the GeorgiaRepublican Party are arguing their client shouldn’t be indicted for attempting to overturn the result of the 2020 presidential election in the state because he was simply following the advice handed down by members of former President Donald Trump’s legal team.

David Shafer, the Georgia GOP chair, is reportedly in jeopardy of being indicted by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis as part of an ongoing investigation into the Trump team’s efforts to steal Georgia’s electoral votes. To ward off a potential indictment, Mr Shafer appears to be trying to pin his involvement on his party’s most powerful figure.

Last week, Mr Shafer’s attorneys sent an 11-page letter to Ms Willis’ office outlining their case that their client was acting based on “repeated and detailed advice of legal counsel” when he cast a “contingent” electoral college vote for Mr Trump, despite the fact that Joe Biden won his state.

“(E)very action by Mr. Shafer as a presidential elector nominee or contingent elector in 2020 was specifically undertaken in conformity with and reliance upon the repeated and detailed advice of legal counsel, eliminating any possibility of criminal intent or liability,” Mr Shafer’s lawyers wrote in the letter, which was first reported by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution…….

I don’t think “I was just following orders” will work, lol.

What’s worse is the response of some R politicians. Sitting senators and representatives calling the trial a “joke” and the jury a “joke”. Scoffing at the term “jury of his peers”. Basically calling our entire system of jurisprudence a joke, IMO. Shameful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom