Critical race theory (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DaveXA

Reaction score
    Frankly, I'm completely ignorant when it comes to the Critical Race Theory curriculum. What is it, where does it come from, and is it legitimate? Has anyone here read it and maybe give a quick summary?

If this has been covered in another thread, then I missed it.

The left and many here claim CRT isn't being taught in schools. I'll just keep posting examples of CRT if they keep saying it isn't being taught in schools.
    So forking what? Why do you care so much? Are they teaching lies? Or historical and sociological truths?

The left and many here claim CRT isn't being taught in schools. I'll just keep posting examples of CRT if they keep saying it isn't being taught in schools.
    Project Veritas? They lie (selectively edit and entrap) for a living. So much so that their founder is a felon because of it. Hilarious that you would consider this proof. I’m embarrassed for you. 🤦‍♀️

And, more importantly, your people have bastageized CRT to mean merely teaching black history in a factual way. So when people in education use it in the same way, then dishonest people like Rufo and Project Veritas will pounce. It’s all so freaking stupid. And you fall for it every time.

Let’s see, a couple of examples out of how many hundreds of thousands of schools, both public and private? Kinda like the Republican voter fraud tempest in a teapot. But you go ahead, Ahab. Btw, it should be taught In K-12. If kids’ parents can’t handle actual history too freaking bad.

So, just out of curiosity, do you not care what's been edited out of these videos? I watched the first 2 minutes of the first video, and not only are there multiple edits, one of them actually jumps to a whole different conversation.
    This guy posts stuff from Project Veritas and Libs of TikTok, both known to selectively edit and mislead. It’s totally irresponsible behavior. You could excuse it at first, thinking he doesn’t know any better. But by now, it’s a choice to be irresponsible and spread misinformation. It’s reprehensible.

Florida is hoping its strict law regulating how race, gender, and sexuality are taught in school will soon be applied to students nationwide as the College Board revamps its African American studies class that the state vocally rejected.

The Florida Department of Education said Tuesday it expected the removal of so-called "critical race theory" and "queer studies" content from the College Board's updated AP African American Studies course.

"AP courses are standardized nationwide, and as a result of Florida's strong stance against identity politics and indoctrination, students across the country will consequentially have access to an historically accurate, unbiased course," Director of Communications for the Florida Department of Education Alex Lanfranconi said in a statement............

Florida is hoping its strict law regulating how race, gender, and sexuality are taught in school will soon be applied to students nationwide as the College Board revamps its African American studies class that the state vocally rejected.

The Florida Department of Education said Tuesday it expected the removal of so-called "critical race theory" and "queer studies" content from the College Board's updated AP African American Studies course.

"AP courses are standardized nationwide, and as a result of Florida's strong stance against identity politics and indoctrination, students across the country will consequentially have access to an historically accurate, unbiased course," Director of Communications for the Florida Department of Education Alex Lanfranconi said in a statement............

They better not be changing it to comply with Florida DOE. They're going to get a tsunami of criticism and push back if they do. fork Florida, the rest of the country does not want to their backwards and racist education policy.

Don’t kid yourselves. How many states have fascist controlled statehouses and governors? You can bet your azz that they will try to follow DeathSantis’s lead on this.

State legislatures: the meth labs of democracy.

Don’t kid yourselves. How many states have fascist controlled statehouses and governors? You can bet your azz that they will try to follow DeathSantis’s lead on this.

State legislatures: the meth labs of democracy.

True. I just told my sister she needs to get out of Florida, I need to get out of Texas and we need to get away from the South and the red states and move to either a blue state or another country. shirt is regressing rapidly.

So, just out of curiosity, do you not care what's been edited out of these videos? I watched the first 2 minutes of the first video, and not only are there multiple edits, one of them actually jumps to a whole different conversation.
    Please explain what could have been edited out of the videos that would contradict what he said? Something like, I tricked you! I was lying the whole time.

This guy posts stuff from Project Veritas and Libs of TikTok, both known to selectively edit and mislead. It’s totally irresponsible behavior. You could excuse it at first, thinking he doesn’t know any better. But by now, it’s a choice to be irresponsible and spread misinformation. It’s reprehensible.
    You post thing from Rupar and Filipkowsk lol. I‘ve posted things showing both Rupar and Filipkowski editing videos that change the perception of what was said. Can you give me some examples of Veritas and Libs selectively editing videos?

Please explain what could have been edited out of the videos that would contradict what he said? Something like, I tricked you! I was lying the whole time.

Considering we don't know what or how much was edited, it could be literally anything. Taking a long conversation over dinner and drinks and distilling it into two minutes' worth of soundbites removes all context.

I ask again- do you care about any of the context removed from these videos or do you just want to believe the cherry-picked soundbites?

You post thing from Rupar and Filipkowsk lol. I‘ve posted things showing both Rupar and Filipkowski editing videos that change the perception of what was said. Can you give me some examples of Veritas and Libs selectively editing videos?

Here's a list of PV's video lies. And I know you may scoff at using Wikipedia as a source, but I am simply using them as a list so you can check the cited sources for yourself.

Considering we don't know what or how much was edited, it could be literally anything. Taking a long conversation over dinner and drinks and distilling it into two minutes' worth of soundbites removes all context.

I ask again- do you care about any of the context removed from these videos or do you just want to believe the cherry-picked soundbites?
    You don't know if it was just edited to time, but I understand your attempt to deflect about what he said. I've posted many examples of CRT being taught in schools and you guys always have an excuse or claim it's not happening.

SFL: two things you cannot seem to understand so I will try again.

1. Your guys have brazenly changed the meaning of CRT to mean any mention of African American history at all, and Rufo in particular bragged about doing this. Openly, proudly.

So now that CRT means AA history, and people use it that way, that doesn’t give you (nor lying outfits like Project Veritas) the right to come back with - I told you so, it is too being taught. Are you incapable of understanding the sleight of hand that was pulled by your guys here?

2. Actual CRT isn’t being taught, especially in lower grades, it’s a law school course of study. There could be elements that are incorporated, especially in high school. Because these elements stand up to scrutiny. They are useful.

Your own example the teacher talks about his CRT dissertation in grad school, for crying out loud.

Bonus content, lol: You posting Project Veritas, and Libs of TikTok for that matter, is really irresponsible. You’ve been shown by now how dishonest they are. They don’t just sometimes try to mislead, they always try to mislead. When the random Twitter guys you mentioned get convicted of felonies for misleading people, then we can talk about it, until then there‘s no comparison between the random Twitter dudes you posted and professional propagandists like your two.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom