Critical race theory (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DaveXA

Reaction score
Frankly, I'm completely ignorant when it comes to the Critical Race Theory curriculum. What is it, where does it come from, and is it legitimate? Has anyone here read it and maybe give a quick summary?

If this has been covered in another thread, then I missed it.

I am on facebook, not twitter. I didn't notice anything, in fact, I mostly notice how everyone seemed to love it. Now, granted, that music was my generation, so I am sure generationally it might be different, but I didn't see anything about race other than the left telling everybody the right didn't like it.

I don't know what to tell ya man, some people say.

No one said you did. And I reject your label. You may self-identify any way you like, but that has jack fork all tado with me. But you do seem to be overly sensitive about thinking someone expressed that to you personally. Would you like to discuss why you reacted this way?
You made the statement, I just responded in a general sense, but yeah, I am the one over sensitive. Rejection noted. Thanks.

I don't know what to tell ya man, some people say.
Everyone has their opinion on 'art' so some people say.

Was this a drive by or was there something to discuss in your post?
Sure, I will explain it for you.

This is a gif of you gaslighting everyone and trying to pretend that you haven't seen certain demographic of people complaining about the super bowl half time show(s).

The gif file is an ostrich with it's head stuck in the ground.

It's been used as a metaphor vernacularly in America your entire life to describe someone who does not see "the writing on the wall" and in this case someone who doesn't see something obvious that is very prominently displayed.

You are purposely obtuse as a method of gaslighting.

You argue in circles and commit logical fallacy after logical fallacy.

You are not even funny, or endearing in any manner, which some trolls are, but you are not.

Sure, I will explain it for you.

This is a gif of you gaslighting everyone and trying to pretend that you haven't seen certain demographic of people complaining about the super bowl half time show(s).

The gif file is an ostrich with it's head stuck in the ground.

It's been used as a metaphor vernacularly in America your entire life to describe someone who does not see "the writing on the wall" and in this case someone who doesn't see something obvious that is very prominently displayed.

You are purposely obtuse as a method of gaslighting.

You argue in circles and commit logical fallacy after logical fallacy.

You are not even funny, or endearing in any manner, which some trolls are, but you are not.
Aw, thanks. That helps. I just thought that posting gifs toward another poster was frowned upon.

Sorry man, I have not seen people complaining about the halftime show. I did hear about the white guy kneeling for Tupac and that was about it. I am sorry that is bother you that much as well.

Again, my guy, you are way off, as usua,l and flatly wrong but that is what I have come to love about you. I am extremely funny and also endearing but your cold dark heart cant let the love in.

Aw, thanks. That helps. I just thought that posting gifs toward another poster was frowned upon.

Sorry man, I have not seen people complaining about the halftime show. I did hear about the white guy kneeling for Tupac and that was about it. I am sorry that is bother you that much as well.

Again, my guy, you are way off, as usua,l and flatly wrong but that is what I have come to love about you. I am extremely funny and also endearing but your cold dark heart cant let the love in.
When you don’t know the difference between Tupac and Keapernick I got no love for you.

Trolls gonna troll.

E2E1B840-64C9-45CC-ADF8-B86C69010CB0.png

I really like the way John Oliver distilled the whole crazy CRT panic:

Yes, there are bad examples of teachers trying to teach about race and diversity (which isn’t CRT). Yes, sometimes kids will feel “uncomfortable”. That shouldn’t mean we outlaw the discussion, which is what the right is trying to do. We keep trying to get it right. If we outlaw the discussion, the only kids that will feel uncomfortable will be the kids who have to live it everyday. And the white kids will grow up thinking that they have to be coddled. That they shouldn’t even be allowed to hear points of view that differ from their own.

Once again, this isn’t conservative, it’s authoritarian. Extremely so. And violates the First Amendment most likely, when there are laws passed about speech in the classroom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom