CNN whistleblower (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lazybones

Reaction score
    I am seeing some articles about a CNN whistleblower. My sources are only one sided, so I am a little skeptical of the validity.
    However, apparently project Veritas has a whistleblower who wore a hidden camera to work.
    The accusation is that CNN has been running their news with a tad of bias. (No surprise here for some of us) We will see how this plays out.

Project Veritas has no credibility. In fact, they are a broker of false accusations and outright lies so why should anyone take anything they produce seriously?
    Replace "Project Veritas' with "Adam Schiff" and the statement and question are still true. :hihi:

Project Veritas has no credibility. In fact, they are a broker of false accusations and outright lies so why should anyone take anything they produce seriously?

As I stated, the president and his supporters whether you agree with them or not.
    And honestly in my initial response to you I tried to copy another posters comments along with the tweet you posted, giving the reason I started the thread.

As I stated, the president and his supporters whether you agree with them or not.
    And honestly in my initial response to you I tried to copy another posters comments along with the tweet you posted, giving the reason I started the thread.

The president utters verifiable, provable lies on a daily basis. His supporters accept those lies as fact. Why should we care what they think? Anyone that believes Trump and James O'Keeffe are bastions of truth are lost causes.

The president utters verifiable, provable lies on a daily basis. His supporters accept those lies as fact. Why should we care what they think? Anyone that believes Trump and James O'Keeffe are bastions of truth are lost causes.
    Who is making the argument that you defended above?

The reason why fake news and conspiracy theories have legs, is that you have a president who either willingly passes them on (thus gives legitimacy) or isn't careful enough to think/consider the message/source (which still gives it legitimacy).

You want to talk about a National Security risk? It's how easily duped he is, or willing to pass on bad information if it says something he agrees with.

He's the awful Facebook poster who 'shares' every stupid, mean, wrong thing on the internet.

The reason why fake news and conspiracy theories have legs, is that you have a president who either willingly passes them on (thus gives legitimacy) or isn't careful enough to think/consider the message/source (which still gives it legitimacy).

You want to talk about a National Security risk? It's how easily duped he is, or willing to pass on bad information if it says something he agrees with.

He's the awful Facebook poster who 'shares' every stupid, mean, wrong thing on the internet.
    A disease must have carriers for it to spread

Yeah, I’m reading what I wrote and it was bad word choices. Let’s try again. Who is making the case that Trump and James O'Keeffe are bastions of truth

I never said anyone was putting forth an argument for the credibility of either Trump or O'Keeffe. I said that people who believe that those two are truthful and honest are lost causes and I have no reason to care what they think.

Yeah, I’m reading what I wrote and it was bad word choices. Let’s try again. Who is making the case that Trump and James O'Keeffe are bastions of truth

You started this thread based on information that was originating from O'Queeffe. Not only does that suggest that you feel he is credible, it also contributes (in a small part) at spreading the idea that he is credible.

You can try to backtrack and say that you know he and Trump are both liars, but no one really will believe you.

You started this thread based on information that was originating from O'Queeffe. Not only does that suggest that you feel he is credible, it also contributes (in a small part) at spreading the idea that he is credible.

You can try to backtrack and say that you know he and Trump are both liars, but no one really will believe you.
    No offense, but I don’t care if you call me a liar. My original post set I was apprehensive, but this was floating out there. Sure enough the next day the president started tweeting about this.

I may be wrong, but this is a new Internet forum. It was built to start dialogue about politics.I had 2 reason to post this article.

1. It was going to be on the news cycles
    2. I said I thought trump would use this as a way of bolstering his claims that CNN is fake news (and it was smart)

nothing more nothing less

I never said anyone was putting forth an argument for the credibility of either Trump or O'Keeffe. I said that people who believe that those two are truthful and honest are lost causes and I have no reason to care what they think.
    So the question is, who believes that? Is it someone you have interactions with in this thread?

No offense, but I don’t care if you call me a liar. My original post set I was apprehensive, but this was floating out there. Sure enough the next day the president started tweeting about this.

I may be wrong, but this is a new Internet forum. It was built to start dialogue about politics.I had 2 reason to post this article.

1. It was going to be on the news cycles
    2. I said I thought trump would use this as a way of bolstering his claims that CNN is fake news (and it was smart)

nothing more nothing less

Your OP did not link any of the articles you were talking about, nor did you state anything specific about the claims against CNN.

It didn't seem like you wanted to discuss anything because the OP didn't really give anything to discuss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom