Capitol Riot arrests (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bigdaddysaints

Reaction score
    Figured we should start a separate thread on the arrests and those involved in the storming of the Capitol. I know it has been talked about in the other thread a lot, but for the ones who just want to follow the ones arrested and/or charged, this will be an easier way to see updates on the investigations.

Link below is everyone who has been arrested. But we know there will be more.

The website seems to be updated with new information daily.

The ones who are getting the most air time:

Jake Angeli
    1610987626331.png

Adam Johnson
    1610987698358.png

Richard Barnett
    1610987768489.png

Kevin Seefried
    1610987811788.png

Eric Gavelek Munchel
    1610987942709.png

Larry R. Brock
    Lisa Eisenhart
    Robert Keith Packer
    Klete Keller
    Aaron Mostofsky
    Anthime Joseph Gionet
    Peter Francis Stager
    Christine Priola

Cop in prison?

Hey @Farb - your boy is about to test that theory of yours that a man can’t be turned into a women. (Apologies to all- if I believed in hell I would definitely be going there)

My guess he gets turned (out) until he hangs himself.

Good times!

Why didn’t you pardon them when you were still in office?

This seems to me like an obvious ploy - a reaching out to that same element to try to give them some assurance that if they're called upon again (for example to take to the streets because he gets indicted), he will have their back.

Of course that's a lie, he doesn't give a shirt about them and he isn't "financially supporting" any of them. That's a total lie. And what the hell podcast is that he's on?

Cop in prison?

Hey @Farb - your boy is about to test that theory of yours that a man can’t be turned into a women. (Apologies to all- if I believed in hell I would definitely be going there)

My guess he gets turned (out) until he hangs himself.

Good times!
    what are you talking about?

Are you saying a gay male is a female or, that if a man has sex with a man he becomes a woman? Homophobe and transphobe much?

What did this cop do to get thrown in prison?

The Capitol rioter whose ex-girlfriend snitched on him after he called her a "moron" for not supporting former President Donald Trump was sentenced to nine months in prison on Tuesday, the Justice Department said Tuesday.

In addition to months behind bars, Richard Michetti of Pennsylvania will have to serve 24 months of probation and pay $2,000 in restitution, prosecutors said.

Michetti faced multiple charges, including entering a restricted building, violent entry, disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and obstructing the work of Congress for his part in the Jan 6. attack — where pro-Trump supporters attempted to stop Congress from certifying the 2020 presidential election.

Prosecutors noted in court documents that Michetti was among the many Capitol rioters who taunted and harassed police. At one point he yelled at the police: "we feed your family"; "you are just taking orders"; and "we pay you," officials said in court records.......

The Capitol rioter whose ex-girlfriend snitched on him after he called her a "moron" for not supporting former President Donald Trump was sentenced to nine months in prison on Tuesday, the Justice Department said Tuesday.

In addition to months behind bars, Richard Michetti of Pennsylvania will have to serve 24 months of probation and pay $2,000 in restitution, prosecutors said.

Michetti faced multiple charges, including entering a restricted building, violent entry, disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and obstructing the work of Congress for his part in the Jan 6. attack — where pro-Trump supporters attempted to stop Congress from certifying the 2020 presidential election.

Prosecutors noted in court documents that Michetti was among the many Capitol rioters who taunted and harassed police. At one point he yelled at the police: "we feed your family"; "you are just taking orders"; and "we pay you," officials said in court records.......

Who's the real moron here? Clearly the guy who got prison time. Good for his ex.

Who's the real moron here? Clearly the guy who got prison time. Good for his ex.

Was she with in agreement with him until the 'moron' comment? Would she have turned him in if he hadn't said it?

she's fine with every crime he commits but only turns him in when he says, 'you dumb birch!'

This may be more of a 'hell hath no fury' situation

You take what you can get, however you can get it, but she may not deserve a medal for this

Lol

Was she with in agreement with him until the 'moron' comment? Would she have turned him in if he hadn't said it?

she's fine with every crime he commits but only turns him in when he says, 'you dumb birch!'

You take what you can get, however you can get it, but she may not deserve a medal for this
    Could very well be.

"I'll fix his a**"

Last edited:

I dunno, anyone putting those idiots in jail is a patriot and deserves a medal. Maybe not really, but idc. The attack on the Capitol hurt my soul. Fork anyone who supports that attack.

No I don’t think so. He called her a moron because she didn’t believe the election was stolen.

We don’t know any of those things.

What we know is that (1) she didn’t support Donald Trump, (2) he called her a moron for that, and (3) she turned him in for J6.

She doesn’t seem that bad.

I dunno, anyone putting those idiots in jail is a patriot and deserves a medal. Maybe not really, but idc. The attack on the Capitol hurt my soul. Fork anyone who supports that attack.
    To this day I still cannot look at my American flag and think happy thoughts, it just brings me back to that disgusting day

To this day I still cannot look at my American flag and think happy thoughts, it just brings me back to that disgusting day
    I still love and respect the flag, warts and all. I just choose not to associate any part of the flag with those idiots. They committed treason and they have desecrated the flag and everything it stands for imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom