Capitol Riot arrests (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bigdaddysaints

Reaction score
    Figured we should start a separate thread on the arrests and those involved in the storming of the Capitol. I know it has been talked about in the other thread a lot, but for the ones who just want to follow the ones arrested and/or charged, this will be an easier way to see updates on the investigations.

Link below is everyone who has been arrested. But we know there will be more.

The website seems to be updated with new information daily.

The ones who are getting the most air time:

Jake Angeli
    1610987626331.png

Adam Johnson
    1610987698358.png

Richard Barnett
    1610987768489.png

Kevin Seefried
    1610987811788.png

Eric Gavelek Munchel
    1610987942709.png

Larry R. Brock
    Lisa Eisenhart
    Robert Keith Packer
    Klete Keller
    Aaron Mostofsky
    Anthime Joseph Gionet
    Peter Francis Stager
    Christine Priola

This guys lawyer is a bit eccentric to say the least

……No, that's not the lead singer of Jimmie's Chicken Shackall grown up. It's Harley Breite and according to the documentary film website WhoIsHarley.com, he "is a 51 year-old criminal defense attorney in Paterson, NJ. He lives with his mom, is a big Rocky fan and is passionate about fighting."

Turns out the hair is just a teaser. Here's the trailer for the movie about his quest to win the love of a woman by taking an MMA fight in Brazil. Early in the trailer Breite says, "I represent the most despised people in society."

More sentences
    ============
    The former chief executive of a tech company in suburban Chicago who lost his job after he threw a chair inside the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot was sentenced Friday to 30 days imprisonment.

U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols also ordered Bradley Rukstales, of Inverness, Illinois, to pay $500 in restitution, court records show.

Rukstales previously acknowledged he stormed the Capitol, threw a chair in the direction of police officers who had been forced to retreat from rioters, was nearby as a melee between officers and rioters broke out and had to be dragged away by officers after he refused to comply with attempts to get him up from the floor.

Though they said the officers weren’t in danger of being hit by the chair, prosecutors said Rukstales’ noncompliance added to the chaos in the Capitol.

Rukstales was forced out as CEO of Cogensia and sold interests in the firm after his participation in the riot became known and the boards of directors for the firm’s clients were ready to cancel contracts…….

In another sentencing on Friday, a Montana man who brought his 10-year-old son to Washington for Donald Trump’s “Stop the Steal” rally was given 60 days in prison for joining the mob that stormed the Capitol.

Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly told Boyd Camper that his presence in the mob “helped create the momentum for violence” and provided safety for violent rioters even though he personally didn’t attack law enforcement officers.

Camper arrived at the Capitol with his son but, before entering the building, asked one of his friends from Montana to stay with the boy because he saw the danger from clashes between police and rioters.

Camper pleaded guilty to a charge of parading in the Capitol building, a misdemeanor punishable by a maximum of six months’ imprisonment. The judge said he can report to prison on Jan. 3.

Camper, who has worked as a real estate agent, said he moved to another community after the Jan. 6 riot because he was ostracized by friends and neighbors and fired by two employers………

This guys lawyer is a bit eccentric to say the least

……No, that's not the lead singer of Jimmie's Chicken Shackall grown up. It's Harley Breite and according to the documentary film website WhoIsHarley.com, he "is a 51 year-old criminal defense attorney in Paterson, NJ. He lives with his mom, is a big Rocky fan and is passionate about fighting."

Turns out the hair is just a teaser. Here's the trailer for the movie about his quest to win the love of a woman by taking an MMA fight in Brazil. Early in the trailer Breite says, "I represent the most despised people in society."

I guess he'll be using those MMA skills very frequently for those 41 months..

More sentences
    ============
    The former chief executive of a tech company in suburban Chicago who lost his job after he threw a chair inside the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot was sentenced Friday to 30 days imprisonment.

U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols also ordered Bradley Rukstales, of Inverness, Illinois, to pay $500 in restitution, court records show.

Rukstales previously acknowledged he stormed the Capitol, threw a chair in the direction of police officers who had been forced to retreat from rioters, was nearby as a melee between officers and rioters broke out and had to be dragged away by officers after he refused to comply with attempts to get him up from the floor.

Though they said the officers weren’t in danger of being hit by the chair, prosecutors said Rukstales’ noncompliance added to the chaos in the Capitol.

Rukstales was forced out as CEO of Cogensia and sold interests in the firm after his participation in the riot became known and the boards of directors for the firm’s clients were ready to cancel contracts…….

In another sentencing on Friday, a Montana man who brought his 10-year-old son to Washington for Donald Trump’s “Stop the Steal” rally was given 60 days in prison for joining the mob that stormed the Capitol.

Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly told Boyd Camper that his presence in the mob “helped create the momentum for violence” and provided safety for violent rioters even though he personally didn’t attack law enforcement officers.

Camper arrived at the Capitol with his son but, before entering the building, asked one of his friends from Montana to stay with the boy because he saw the danger from clashes between police and rioters.

Camper pleaded guilty to a charge of parading in the Capitol building, a misdemeanor punishable by a maximum of six months’ imprisonment. The judge said he can report to prison on Jan. 3.

Camper, who has worked as a real estate agent, said he moved to another community after the Jan. 6 riot because he was ostracized by friends and neighbors and fired by two employers………

30 days for some former big shot CEO could feel like an eternity if he does his time in general population. Who am I kidding? They're going to put someone like him on the medical tier for his own safety.

Now, this piece of garbage from Montana who brought his ten year old kid across the whole country so he could be a part of the ugliest day in our country's modern history should have been given a longer sentence than just 60 days for bringing the kid by itself. Couldn't he be charged with endangering the welfare of a minor or something along those lines? The fact that he apparently came to his senses by deciding to leave the kid outside with friends is too little, too late. I mean, you see that the situation ahead is too violent for your kid to be a part of so you leave him with "friends" outside while you go add to the violence and chaos? Screw that. He should have to check in with DCFS in Montana and have someone making sure his kid is okay. Seriously, if your parents think that partaking in a riot and insurrection is a good idea for family fun on vacation, you probably have bad parents who have earned the extra scrutiny that should come from bringing a child to a violent insurrection. I can only imagine what kinds of conversations this kid at the least heard and probably took part in on the extraordinarily long trip from Montana to D.C..

30 days for some former big shot CEO could feel like an eternity if he does his time in general population. Who am I kidding? They're going to put someone like him on the medical tier for his own safety.

Now, this piece of garbage from Montana who brought his ten year old kid across the whole country so he could be a part of the ugliest day in our country's modern history should have been given a longer sentence than just 60 days for bringing the kid by itself. Couldn't he be charged with endangering the welfare of a minor or something along those lines? The fact that he apparently came to his senses by deciding to leave the kid outside with friends is too little, too late. I mean, you see that the situation ahead is too violent for your kid to be a part of so you leave him with "friends" outside while you go add to the violence and chaos? Screw that. He should have to check in with DCFS in Montana and have someone making sure his kid is okay. Seriously, if your parents think that partaking in a riot and insurrection is a good idea for family fun on vacation, you probably have bad parents who have earned the extra scrutiny that should come from bringing a child to a violent insurrection. I can only imagine what kinds of conversations this kid at the least heard and probably took part in on the extraordinarily long trip from Montana to D.C..
    certainly an odd field trip

certainly an odd field trip
    They take kids away from their parents all the time for doing things like bringing them along to score drugs (or just having illegal drugs in your possession while the kid is with you), leaving them home alone because you have to work (or any reason, really), taking them to a bar or other adults only place, etc.. I'd say that taking your 10 year old on a cross country trip for the sole purpose of taking part in what you knew all along was going to be a violent mob scene is worse than lots of things that parents lose their kids over every single day in this country.

On Jan. 20, two FBI agents interviewed Baouche at Electric Boat in Groton, Baouche’s employer at the time. Investigators had learned that Baouche took Jan. 5 and Jan. 6 off from work, according to court records.

Baouche said he would not answer further questions without an attorney after agents informed him that they wanted to speak about the U.S. Capitol, according to the affidavit.
    Electric Boat, a U.S. Department of Defense contractor, then provided FBI agents with the internet search history on Baouche’s work computer. The history included searches on the inauguration, the Capitol’s building layout, guns and rifle scopes, Trump protests and searches for jobs in the Western U.S.

Investigators noted in court records that Baouche had secret security clearance as part of his employment

So, this guy just got arrested for taking part in the 1/6 tourist visit. Looks like he was considering going a little further than just insurrection on 1/6. Those Google searches suggest he thought about killing people who aren't Team Trump and then abandoning his current life for a fresh start out west.

One heck of a patriot, I tell ya!

229F3ECC-7E61-439F-9673-C532819EAAEF.jpeg

QAnon Shaman' is sentenced to over 3 years for role in Capitol riot​

Poor Snowflake. I bet he'll quickly sue over his non organic diet in prison.

ederal prosecutors had asked that Jacob Chansley, who pleaded guilty in September to a single count of felony obstruction of an official proceeding, serve 51 months followed by three years of supervised release. They also asked that he pay $2,000 in restitution.

in the Senate gallery, Chansley shouted obscenities and scaled the chamber's dais, the memo continued. There, he photographed himself, refused to leave when law enforcement ordered him to and left a note that read: "It's Only A Matter of Time. Justice Is Coming!"
    Is that Irony?lol
    “I am not an insurrectionist,” he added later. “I am certainly not a domestic terrorist. I am a good man who broke the law.”
    1637171123819.png

Semen is organic.
    They'll love a guy like him. He'll be trading in his Buffalo head for a wig by time he gets out..

But seriously, I have no doubt when this guy gets out he'll use this as a way to be more popular with the Q crowd. He's saying all that junk now, but when he has the chance he'll jump right back on that ship..

Judge refuses to toss key charge in Capitol riot case​

U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich ruled on Friday that an obstruction charge applies to the Justice Department's case against Ronald Sandlin and Nathaniel DeGrave. Defense lawyers have asked other judges presiding over Capitol riot cases to dismiss the same charge on related grounds.
    The obstruction charge is a felony punishable by a maximum of 20 years imprisonment. Jacob Chansley and Paul Allard Hodgkins, two rioters who pleaded guilty to the same obstruction charge, were sentenced to 41 months and 8 months in prison, respectively.

Waaaay too many misdemeanors and we'll see what happens (if anything) to all those involves with that huge crowd being there in the first place

Capitol Riot Dating Coach Gets 3 1/2 Years in Prison on N.Y. Gun Charges​

A self-styled dating coach from Manhattan who participated in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and gushed online about “seeing cops literally run” was sentenced to 3 1/2 years behind bars after his social-media posts tipped off law enforcement to a stash of firearms.
    Seeing cops literally run...was the coolest thing ive ever seen in my life,” Fisher said to a friend
    Fisher, who has blamed his actions on mental-health issues and alcohol abuse, spoke briefly in court before he was sentenced.
    Maybe he can run his Dating coaching service with a new type of clients...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom