Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

No. Democrats have come to value the contributions of immigrants to our society and want to create avenues for those people to become productive members of our society.

Republicans are still afraid of brown people.

Ask any Republican if they or thier kid would go pick lettuce in Cali or oranges in FL for 10 hrs a day in hot sun for $8/hr.

Nope. Not a one. Their kid too good for that.

No. Most Republicans have always been against illegal immigrants and Democrats have evolved in the wrong direction. Keep up.
    They realized they need more future voters since they are losing support from minorities. That's what their open borders policies is all about. Look at how much money they are giving to illegals when they get here as opposed to homeless citizens or any citizens. They will pass amnesty as soon as they have the chance.

No. Most Republicans have always been against illegal immigrants and Democrats have evolved in the wrong direction. Keep up.
    You should really read up on the great replacement theory that SFL just posted and you agreed with. It’s basically an old anti-Semitic trope that extremists have resurrected and are trying to mainstream, instead of Jews they use Democrats. It’s racist to its core.

I also think you are misinformed if you think Democrats support illegal immigration. Nobody supports that, it’s basically a disagreement about how many immigrants should be allowed. Republicans used to value immigration, both Reagan and Bush were bullish on immigration. Now, it’s “brown people bad” all over the GOP. What a shame.

You should really read up on the great replacement theory that SFL just posted and you agreed with. It’s basically an old anti-Semitic trope that extremists have resurrected and are trying to mainstream, instead of Jews they use Democrats. It’s racist to its core.
    Like clockwork, I knew exactly what response was coming from you. You and the left try to use the talk about great replacement theory to shut down any talk about how it's actually an election strategy for Democrats. You also love fake antisemitic accusations.

I also think you are misinformed if you think Democrats support illegal immigration. Nobody supports that, it’s basically a disagreement about how many immigrants should be allowed. Republicans used to value immigration, both Reagan and Bush were bullish on immigration. Now, it’s “brown people bad” all over the GOP. What a shame.
    "Democrats don't support illegal immigration"
    🤣 🤣 🤣

Like clockwork, I knew exactly what response was coming from you. You and the left try to use the talk about great replacement theory to shut down any talk about how it's actually an election strategy for Democrats. You also love fake antisemitic accusations.

🤣 🤣 🤣

Why do you think just posting more extremism is a rebuttal at all to what I said? You are parroting an anti-Semitic, racist trope. You seem to be okay with that, but you should expect it to get challenged. White supremacists have been using this trope for years, we all know it. Shame on you for going along with it.

Why do you think just posting more extremism is a rebuttal at all to what I said? You are parroting an anti-Semitic, racist trope. You seem to be okay with that, but you should expect it to get challenged. White supremacists have been using this trope for years, we all know it. Shame on you for going along with it.
    Democrats talking about migrants replacing whites to help yall with voting is extremism?

Your accusing people you disagree with of racism and antisemitism to try to discredit or shut down debate is tired & transparent. I understand that and accusing people of supporting Russia is all you have left and it's Democrat playbook 101. Time for a new one. It's not working as evidenced by Democrats losing minority support.

Democrats talking about migrants replacing whites to help yall with voting is extremism?
    This replacement theory is extremism, yes. It’s being spun up by white supremacists and has been embraced (sadly) by more mainstream Rs. There just isn’t any doubt about this. It’s a fact.

Oh, and nobody is trying to stop you from expressing your support for a racist theory. Why are you trying to shut down my right to point out a racist theory when I see it?

This replacement theory is extremism, yes. It’s being spun up by white supremacists and has been embraced (sadly) by more mainstream Rs. There just isn’t any doubt about this. It’s a fact.

Oh, and nobody is trying to stop you from expressing your support for a racist theory. Why are you trying to shut down my right to point out a racist theory when I see it?
    You can keep calling it Great replacement theory but I posted a video of multiple Democrats talking about migrants replacing white voters. Why were those Democrats talking about it if it's a white supremacist theory?

I'm not trying to shut anything down that you are saying. I'm just pointing out the playbook of accusing your political opponents of being racists, white supremacists, misogynists, antisemitic, Russia supporters doesn't work anymore, but I have no doubt you will continue to use it.

You are the one that supports censorship under the guise of stopping misinformation. I'm against censorship and I support the 1st ammendment. You obviously don't support the 1st ammendment when it comes to stopping Trump.

They realized they need more future voters since they are losing support from minorities.
    Yea. We realized we needed more voters since we're losing support from minorities. So we turned to...minorities?

Consistently stupid arguments.

I'm not trying to shut anything down that you are saying. I'm just pointing out the playbook of accusing your political opponents of being racists, white supremacists, misogynists, antisemitic, Russia supporters doesn't work anymore, but I have no doubt you will continue to use it.
    It doesn't work because you guys have mostly accepted that that's what you are.

He (Clinton) was proposing hiring more border agents and securing the border. This does not align with what I have seen during the Biden Administration.

The Democrats just voted to pass a bipartisan bill that would have hired more border agents.

Biden supported the bill.

Republicans in the House voted against and killed the bill.

Did you not see that?

I saw that. That was unfortunate.
    Then you have seen the Biden Administration try to hire more border agents to secure the border and that it was Republicans that stopped him from doing it.

🤣 🤣 🤣

I watched that first video. Do you understand the difference between promoting something and reporting on it, because that video didn't promote anything.

Reagan and Bush valued LEGAL immigration.
    BTW....and FYI....My wife grew up in Indonesia, but she came to America LEGALLY in 1999 because she and I went to a lot of trouble to have our US Government process and ultimately approve her for a "Fiancee Visa".
    Other people come here legally for non romantic purposes....they apply and get a conditional green card....then a green card....etc. The 2 Republican presidents you mentioned and everyone else respects those who come here by applying and getting legal approval.
    It SEEMS that Democrats are willing to overlook those who come across the Mexican Texas Border guided by Cartels....or "coyotes"....people who help smuggle illegals into Texas or Arizona or New Mexico. Plenty of examples of that on Youtube. Democrat mayors of certain cities now regret saying they welcome these people who were smuggled in by coyotes.
    Republican politicians seem to only favor LEGAL immigrants...not smuggled in immigrants.

Last edited:
    Then you have seen the Biden Administration try to hire more border agents to secure the border and that it was Republicans that stopped him from doing it.
    The Biden Administration has tied the hands of the border agents ever since Biden took office. The Biden Administration took the opposite approach from Trump who made an effort to curb the flow. Once Biden got in, he and his VP gave a green light to the world: swim across the Rio Grande. Come on over. You're welcome here.
    That was not the impression Trump gave the world.
    Trump starting putting up a wall and it was clear to the world when Trump was in office that the President of the US only favored LEGAL immigration....NOT smuggled immigration.

The Biden Administration has tied the hands of the border agents ever since Biden took office. The Biden Administration took the opposite approach from Trump who made an effort to curb the flow. Once Biden got in, he and his VP gave a green light to the world: swim across the Rio Grande. Come on over. You're welcome here.
    That was not the impression Trump gave the world.
    Trump starting putting up a wall and it was clear to the world when Trump was in office that the President of the US only favored LEGAL immigration....NOT smuggled immigration.
    Well on your way to holding your nose…

The Biden Administration has tied the hands of the border agents ever since Biden took office.
    First, you said you never saw Biden try to increase the number of border agents like Clinton did, even though you actually did. You're making a different statement now.

Second, if the above is true, then why did they support the bill that Biden also supported that the Republicans in the House killed?

Everything else you posted is a false misstatement of what actually happened. Biden and Harris never indicated to the world that anyone could sneak into the country illegally without repurcussion.

What they did say is that they weren't going to turn their backs on people seeking asylum like Trump's administration did. What Trump did was very un-Christian. What Biden and Harris have done is very Christian.

It's legal for someone to enter the country without a visa to ask for asylum.

First, you said you never saw Biden try to increase the number of border agents like Clinton did, even though you actually did. You're making a different statement now.

Second, if the above is true, then why did they support the bill that Biden also supported that the Republicans in the House killed?

Everything else you posted is a false misstatement of what actually happened. Biden and Harris never indicated to the world that anyone could sneak into the country illegally without repurcussion.

What they did say is that they weren't going to turn their backs on people seeking asylum like Trump's administration did. What Trump did was very un-Christian. What Biden and Harris have done is very Christian.

It's legal for someone to enter the country without a visa to ask for asylum.
    They are "entering the country" as you say....like this...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom