Biden Tracker (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Didn't she pull out of the race just before her state voted and she was getting less than 5%?
    One of the main reason she got the VP nod is because Ole Joe said he was nominating a woman of color. That might be the only reason. It wasn't her cackle, that is for sure.

I think we found the one thing Farb and I agree on. It's obvious why Harris was chosen. She is not charismatic on a national level. If the 2024 contest was between her and Trump then Trump would win handily.

If Biden dies/retires then I expect her to be challenged for the nomination and I expect she would lose. Mark Kelly is an interesting possibility assuming he wins his upcoming Senate Race in 2022.

I think we found the one thing Farb and I agree on. It's obvious why Harris was chosen. She is not charismatic on a national level. If the 2024 contest was between her and Trump then Trump would win handily.

If Biden dies/retires then I expect her to be challenged for the nomination and I expect she would lose. Mark Kelly is an interesting possibility assuming he wins his upcoming Senate Race in 2022.
    I don't think this is the case. Anecdotal, but I don't know many people who were excited to vote for Clinton or Biden. Biden had the luxury of people not thinking Trump had zero chance. I'd expect results closer to 2020 than 2016 if Trump runs in 2024.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/bide...era-regs-allow-students-to-rape-with-impunity

"In May 2020, Lhamon tweeted that then-Education Secretary Betsy DeVos “presides over taking us back to the bad old days, that predate my birth, when it was permissible to rape and sexually harass students with impunity. Today’s students deserve better, including fair protections consistent with law.”

Lhamon’s tweet was wildly inaccurate, as DeVos’ Department of Education saw the introduction of due process rights for students accused of sexual assault and harassment, something Lhamon worked to dismantle when she worked for the Obama administration. DeVos’ rules did not take “us bad to the bad old days,” they defined sexual assault and harassment and ordered schools to provide accused students an opportunity to defend themselves, contrary to what Lhamon, Democrats, and the media want for students – which is immediate punishment based solely on an accusation."

Just nominate someone that isn't a raging racist or sexist and at the very minimum believes in the core values of the country. How hard can it be?

Psaki: "We're flagging problematic posts for Facebook."

These are the same people that though the Hunter Biden laptop story was problematic.

You would think they would avoid doing this especially considering how big tech suppressed any discussion of the lab leak theory until Trump was gone.

These are the same people that though the Hunter Biden laptop story was problematic.

You would think they would avoid doing this especially considering how big tech suppressed any discussion of the lab leak theory until Trump was gone.

Proof of this threat?

No one gave a flying shirt about Hunter's laptop except right wing media.

Proof of this suppression?

I'm surprised Farb liked your post considering there's no proof, actual proof.

Proof of this threat?

No one gave a flying shirt about Hunter's laptop except right wing media.

Proof of this suppression?

I'm surprised Farb liked your post considering there's no proof, actual proof.
    Do you not think the Democrats repeatedly bringing Facebook/Twitter etc before Congress and demanding they take action on certain things doesn't imply regulation?

The right wing media were the only ones interested in the Hunter Biden story because the left wing media was busy trying to help Biden get elected by suppressing the story.

The left wing media learned their lesson about how covering the Hillary emails helped Trump and they were determined not to make that mistake again.

Do you not think the Democrats repeatedly bringing Facebook/Twitter etc before Congress and demanding they take action on certain things doesn't imply regulation?

The right wing media were the only ones interested in the Hunter Biden story because the left wing media was busy trying to help Biden get elected by suppressing the story.

The left wing media learned their lesson about how covering the Hillary emails helped Trump and they were determined not to make that mistake again.

Pretty good article. I agree there's an issue and the Assange case in particular highlights it.

Pretty good article. I agree there's an issue and the Assange case in particular highlights it.
    The Julian Assange case is particularly troubling especially the media blackout, but the US press will ignore it because Assange hurt Hillary's election chances.

That’s not an example of “weaponizing Facebook”. That tweet implies Facebook is going to be, threateningly, regulated if they don’t do what the government says. This regulation of social media thing has been going on for months, and those calls come at least as loud from Trump/Republicans, so I don’t know why you’re trying to paint those as partisan*. So no, that tweet saying “it always comes with a threat” isn’t backed by Congressional hearings that have been going on for months.

Let’s say literally everything about that laptop is true, how many votes do you think swing from Biden based off of that? Stories broke out about Trump in the lead up to the 2016 election, and guess what? It didn’t matter**. This “it was suppressed to help Biden/hurt Trump” thing is just silly. That’s the last I’m commenting on that though, I think we both know neither of us will change the other’s mind.

* https://apnews.com/article/donald-t...social-media-848c0189ff498377fbfde3f6f5678397

**because of the archaic and undemocratic process we use to select presidents, but that’s another thread. But I will happily middle finger the EC whenever given a shot.

Speaking of Hunter..😆

I'm honestly missing what it is I'm supposed to be upset about here.

--If Hunter Biden goes out on the open market and sells his art to whomever he wants, there will be accusations that he is selling influence with his father.
    --If the White House helps craft a set of rules that attempt to ensure that Hunter Biden won't know who purchased his art, so that those individuals cannot be buying influence, there are accusations that the White House is helping Hunter Biden sell influence.

As far as Don Jr? If the Trumps would have been doing their business in a way that ensured that there was no way to know who was paying them money, there would have been no uproar. In fact, during the early days of Trump's presidency there were calls from people everywhere for Trump to put his assets into a blind trust for exactly that reason.

That’s not an example of “weaponizing Facebook”. That tweet implies Facebook is going to be, threateningly, regulated if they don’t do what the government says. This regulation of social media thing has been going on for months, and those calls come at least as loud from Trump/Republicans, so I don’t know why you’re trying to paint those as partisan*. So no, that tweet saying “it always comes with a threat” isn’t backed by Congressional hearings that have been going on for months.

Let’s say literally everything about that laptop is true, how many votes do you think swing from Biden based off of that? Stories broke out about Trump in the lead up to the 2016 election, and guess what? It didn’t matter**. This “it was suppressed to help Biden/hurt Trump” thing is just silly. That’s the last I’m commenting on that though, I think we both know neither of us will change the other’s mind.

* https://apnews.com/article/donald-t...social-media-848c0189ff498377fbfde3f6f5678397

**because of the archaic and undemocratic process we use to select presidents, but that’s another thread. But I will happily middle finger the EC whenever given a shot.
    The biggest part of the Hunter Biden story was how the media and big tech worked in unison to suppress the story because it would harm Biden's election chances. That was a much bigger controversy than the actual story about Hunter Biden.

It was also very revealing how the 50 former intelligence officials claimed it looked like Russian disinformation which exposed those officials as liars and peddling their own disinformation.

Do you think the initial media blackout on the Hunter Biden story is concerning?

I guess trump is going to be PISSED about this since he was on record complaining about this and those pesky low flow toilets

I guess trump is going to be PISSED about this since he was on record complaining about this and those pesky low flow toilets

Just like that, the greatest accomplishment of the Trump admin goes down the drain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom