Biden Tracker (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I asked a question relating to Biden's mental state and instead of defending Biden you brought up Trump. We all know Biden is showing signs of dementia.

Your statement is actually bull shirt. I suspect you know that.

Telling people in Pennsylvania that they helped elect his son Beau to the Senate in Delaware. Beau wasn't a Senator. Calling Trump George. Lots of mumbling and losing his train of thought. Watch the videos below.

Telling people in Pennsylvania that they helped elect his son Beau to the Senate in Delaware. Beau wasn't a Senator. Calling Trump George. Lots of mumbling and losing his train of thought. Watch the videos below.

So, if I show you video of Trump mumbling, making similar mistakes, and so on, would you say that's also proof of signs of dementia?

Just trying to determine your standard of evidence.

For the record, I don't think Biden has dementia, but he's clearly not as mentally sharp as he was 6 years ago.

Last edited:
    I asked a question relating to Biden's mental state and instead of defending Biden you brought up Trump. We all know Biden is showing signs of dementia.

No, I flipped the question around to show how absurd a question it was, and how the guy you support (I assume) would be a much worse option to pick up your child.

You mean in the country we live right now? I can hope for a better world as I see it, in the mean time, I am forced to live under the current set of laws. So, Yes.

Only if that law is worded exactly you just said above. It is perfect.

Remind me what amendment gives a citizen the right to drive a car?

You do realize that you are saying that a law that says, essentially "if you are a law abiding citizen you can do this, but if you are a criminal you can't," makes no sense. Anyone who doesn't do it is a criminal. If you are a law abiding citizen over the age of 21, you can purchase tobacco. If you are under the age of 21 and you purchase tobacco, you are a criminal. If you are a law abiding citizen and you walk into WalMart, you can leave after you pay for your items. If you take your items without paying, you are a criminal. Etc..etc..

Now...I didn't say anything about an amendment giving you a right to drive, I was simply pointing out the ridiculousness of saying "we shouldn't have any gun laws, because criminals won't follow them." That argument could literally be made about EVERY law.

Telling people in Pennsylvania that they helped elect his son Beau to the Senate in Delaware. Beau wasn't a Senator. Calling Trump George. Lots of mumbling and losing his train of thought.

Trump earlier this month:
    "We have no choice actually. We have to get it done. Together we're going to defund our freedoms. Just, uh, take a look at what's happening. We have to defend our...our...borders."

"Biden has halted wall construction. Suspended removals and even removables, removals of just horrible...."

Trump last week:
    "If you care about the safety of your community, if you care about law and auto...."

"In Montana over 6 percent of....................uh, a certain county's mail in ballots are missing."

"The Ohio GOP censured Gonzales, and remanded...remanded him to you know where...but they demanded that he resign...."

"Biden has violated his constitutional oath, endangered our safety and...uh.......look, he surrendered our...really if you think of it...no matter how you cover it....sovereignty..."

No, I flipped the question around to show how absurd a question it was, and how the guy you support (I assume) would be a much worse option to pick up your child.

W2j2Sqs.jpg

Trump earlier this month:
    "We have no choice actually. We have to get it done. Together we're going to defund our freedoms. Just, uh, take a look at what's happening. We have to defend our...our...borders."

"Biden has halted wall construction. Suspended removals and even removables, removals of just horrible...."

Ummm, Trump isn't the President.

If Biden is actually impaired, he’ll be removed from office per procedure. Just like when Trump was also “clearly” suffering from dementia.

We’ll then hear how the radical left is overthrowing Biden so radical Marxist Harris can take over.

You do realize that you are saying that a law that says, essentially "if you are a law abiding citizen you can do this, but if you are a criminal you can't," makes no sense.
    As a law abiding citizen, I get to wake up in my own bed every morning. If I was a criminal, the state would make sure I woke up in their bed and they have control my freedom of movement, yes? So I guess it does make some sense.

Ummm, Trump isn't the President.
    Ok. I'll ask you an unrelated question. In your opinion, does Trump Show signs of dementia? regardless if he is president.

Or, did you think Trump showed signs of dementia WHILE he was president. These questions are for reference only.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom