Biden Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

For all the things related to the Biden/Harris Administration and their latest hits and misses

https://www.dailywire.com/news/whit...gedly-sexually-harassing-threatening-reporter

Interesting story, looks like 'only the best people' didn't stop with the new administration.

It looks like the dude is a piece of shirt and they handled it properly. I don't expect any administration to not have bad apples. It's how they are handled that matters.

My contribution to the thread is this:

I THINK he was trying to be funny, but it was a bad look. After 4 years of criticizing the press for being called the enemy of the people, it's the height of hypocrisy to respond that way. Either answer or don't answer, but it was a fair question.

It looks like the dude is a piece of shirt and they handled it properly. I don't expect any administration to not have bad apples. It's how they are handled that matters.

I THINK he was trying to be funny, but it was a bad look. After 4 years of criticizing the press for being called the enemy of the people, it's the height of hypocrisy to respond that way. Either answer or don't answer, but it was a fair question.
    I agree with you on both your response to the op and Biden's response to FOX. I found his response fracking funny, but realized immediately how it would be taken by Fox and other Republicans.

As for the Deputy Press Secretary, I think the excessive expanding definition of what is "sexual harassment" is doing great harm to those that have actually faced sexual harassment. Dude was 100% a dick, but his comment were not, IMO, sexual harassment.

How can we as Americans and to a much greater extent, SBTB, Biden's State Department, National Security Advisor, Sec. of Defense, want to have anything to do or have nothing but contempt, hatred and loathing for what Putin's regime, his oil and natural gas oligarchs and his FSB worldwide cyber-terrorist, intelligence hacking, and deep fakes by Russian plants to try and sabotage our electoral process and has his alleged mole, in as POTUS.

You clearly can't trust them or be friendly towards them. Putin has essentially succeeded in starting a new mini-Cold War except this Russia is an ultranationalist, xenophobic one. We have to deal with them, but one feels dirty as an American seeing it happen and God only knows what seniors level Biden administration officials feel or what they would like to say when there standing in their presences.

I couldn't do it, frankly speaking of behalf of myself. It would be akin to sorting be forced or required to be courteous or civil towards a regime and its leader that I equate with the Devil himself.

lol this topic: "Hey LOOK guys!! THE OTHER SIDE!! "

my take: "hey look guys! A person does something bad and is held accountable" - too bad republicans have no spine to do the same thing with trump 4+ years and counting
    If it helps you, you can not check the thread? You were pretty active on the 'Trump Tracker' so yeah, I guess it is a "Hey LOOK guys!! THE OTHER SIDE" if that is way you want to process it. Welcome to the thread!

As for the Deputy Press Secretary, I think the excessive expanding definition of what is "sexual harassment" is doing great harm to those that have actually faced sexual harassment. Dude was 100% a dick, but his comment were not, IMO, sexual harassment.
    100% agree.

If it helps you, you can not check the thread? You were pretty active on the 'Trump Tracker' so yeah, I guess it is a "Hey LOOK guys!! THE OTHER SIDE" if that is way you want to process it. Welcome to the thread!

You gonna lead off with the " looks like 'only the best people' didn't stop with the new administration" then yeah, it's just a both sides topic. So I'll expand on this. If you want to make a topic about Biden, okay, it looks like this issue was already handled. Was it a Biden thing? I mean loosely it is related indirectly to him, but the administration, so should it be an administration tracker instead? Is this about sexual harassment? Or specifically about sexual harassment involving someone from his administration, it seems pretty one-sided "the other side has bad people too". Yeah, we all know this. And yet, it was like when beach friends made a topic about Biden and touching someone's hair or whatever it was, and I asked if it is a topic about sexual harassment, why wait until NOW, "where was your post about trump and his 15+ women accusing him of sexual assault etc?" which of course he deflected.

The DIFFERENCE at least I have seen, is (D) hold people in the administration accountable for their actions. You saw this with Al Franken too, so far we have several (R) being censured by their own party, for doing the right thing and trying to hold Trump's actions accountable. But this is par for the course because we have 4 years of Trump getting a pass by (R)

Last edited:
    Well, c'mon. Trump was a machine on Twitter. He gave us so many gems.

Covfefe

I'd rather see you start a thread discussing policy you are in favor of that would lead to a substantive discussion but it's your dime. For the record, the guy should be fired.

You gonna lead off with the " looks like 'only the best people' didn't stop with the new administration" then yeah, it's just a both sides topic. So I'll expand on this. If you want to make a topic about Biden, okay, it looks like this issue was already handled. Was it a Biden thing? I mean loosely it is related indirectly to him, but the administration, so should it be an administration tracker instead? Is this about sexual harassment? Or specifically about sexual harassment involving someone from his administration, it seems pretty one-sided "the other side has bad people too". Yeah, we all know this. And yet, it was like when beach friends made a topic about Biden and touching someone's hair or whatever it was, and I asked if it is a topic about sexual harassment, why wait until NOW, "where was your post about trump and his 15+ women accusing him of sexual assault etc?" which of course he deflected.

The DIFFERENCE at least I have seen, is (D) hold people in the administration accountable for their actions. You saw this with Al Franken too, so far we have several (R) being censured by their own party, for doing the right thing and trying to hold Trump's actions accountable. But this is par for the course because we have 4 years of Trump getting a pass by (R)
    Al Franken didnt exactly resign or willingly leave without a few parting shots. Franken, given his long, illustrious comedic writing career made himself a lot of enemies with his nasty, pointed diatribes, rants, snarky, snide remarks towards mostly conservative-leaning Republican politicians and/or commentators, entertainers, and most of them have long memories and when Franken's #Metoo allegations popped up in 2017, most Republicans and it wouldn't surprise me if some individual Dems who privately didnt like his snarky, caustic, obnoxious behavior or antics wanted to ruin this madre frocker once and for all.

The topic is fine, and this entry is actually a better one than I thought based on the lack of explanation in the OP, and the following conversation.

The biggest issue is that Ducklo was only suspended for a week and not fired. Biden made a pretty big statement about firing anyone on the spot who doesn't treat their colleagues with respect on the spot. And you can quibble whether a reporter should be considered a colleague of a deputy press secretary, but the spirit should hold. Ducklo threatened a reporter and delved into her personal sexual desires (which is sexual harassment). He should be fired not suspended.

The topic is fine, and this entry is actually a better one than I thought based on the lack of explanation in the OP, and the following conversation.

The biggest issue is that Ducklo was only suspended for a week and not fired. Biden made a pretty big statement about firing anyone on the spot who doesn't treat their colleagues with respect on the spot. And you can quibble whether a reporter should be considered a colleague of a deputy press secretary, but the spirit should hold. Ducklo threatened a reporter and delved into her personal sexual desires (which is sexual harassment). He should be fired not suspended.

I’m going to be lazy and just agree with this post instead of typing out my own (basically exact same) thoughts.

Yes, the OP is fair criticism, and I’m glad this thread was started.

I do agree with you all that the guy should probably have been fired. The only mitigating information I read, and I don’t have a good source, is that the guy has cancer, seemingly a serious case, and the person who posted that said Biden would never fire anyone who has Stage IV cancer.

This was a tweet, so like i said, not a good source.

Yes, the OP is fair criticism, and I’m glad this thread was started.

I do agree with you all that the guy should probably have been fired. The only mitigating information I read, and I don’t have a good source, is that the guy has cancer, seemingly a serious case, and the person who posted that said Biden would never fire anyone who has Stage IV cancer.

This was a tweet, so like i said, not a good source.

That's a stupid reason (not saying you are defending it). Having stage IV cancer sucks, but does not give you a right to be a dick to someone, and does not entitle you to a job that you probably can no longer effectively perform since you were a dick to the people you are supposed to actually interact with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom