Biden Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Story might have been updated since you posted it, but it says why:

The delisting appears to be related to legal proceedings on behalf of the law firm Ferrari & Associates.​
    "Happy for the delisting of our clients today, and proud of all our team who worked on this. Don't listen to the hype from any purported "experts." This is not a political action, its one that followed established legal processes and norms," tweeted Erich Ferrari, founder and principal attorney of Ferrari & Associates.​
    ...​
    A Treasury Spokesperson responded to a request for comment by the Hill on Friday saying that the deletion of the two entities, Mammut Industrial Group and Mammut Diesel, from the sanctions list “do not reflect any change in U.S. government sanctions policy towards Iran. They have nothing to do with JCPOA negotiation efforts. The United States will continue to counter Iran’s destabilizing activities, including through implementation of our sanctions.”​

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm1130

Treasury designated Iran-based Mammut Industrial Group (Mammut Industries) and its subsidiary Mammut Diesel pursuant to E.O. 13382 for providing support to an entity in Iran’s ballistic missile program. Mammut Industries and Mammut Diesel are key producers and suppliers of military-grade, dual-use goods for Iran’s missile programs. Since early 2000, Mammut Industries has supported the production of ballistic missile equipment for Iran’s AIO and specifically, Shahid Hemmat Industrial Group (SHIG), Iran’s primary developer of liquid propelled missiles. As of late-2019, Mammut Industries continued to support SHIG’s production of ballistic missile equipment. Behzad Ferdows and Mehrzad Ferdows are two of the shareholders of Mammut Industries, and Mehrzad Ferdows is also the company’s CEO. Mohammad Reza Dezfulian is the Managing Director of Mammut Diesel. Behzad Ferdows, Mehrzad Ferdows, and Mohammad Reza Dezfulian were designated pursuant to E.O. 13382.

The Administration didn't cover in their press release if these two companies stopped supplying Iran with equipment and material for their ballistic missile program. I would guess Not.

I can't wait to see how this turns out. I bet as good as his border policy.

I didn't think it was possible for them to find someone as unlikable and fake as Hillary Clinton (I hope to avoid Libel) but man, did they not disappoint. This is so cringe and uncomfortable but I know some on here will give is an Oscar worthy performance.

The magic with the child actors from Sinking Ship Media begins at the 3:25 mark.

I didn't think it was possible for them to find someone as unlikable and fake as Hillary Clinton (I hope to avoid Libel) but man, did they not disappoint. This is so cringe and uncomfortable but I know some on here will give is an Oscar worthy performance.

The magic with the child actors from Sinking Ship Media begins at the 3:25 mark.

It's just sad that this is the lens through which you view life.

As usual the PC crowd makes sure the kids are multiethnic. White, black and Asian.
    Holy cow no Hispanics! Racism!!!!!

Paul, I’ve been away a bit on vacation. It’s nice that you’ve dropped your pretense of being a moderate. I’m glad that little charade is over. 😁

Paul, I’ve been away a bit on vacation. It’s nice that you’ve dropped your pretense of being a moderate. I’m glad that little charade is over. 😁
    I am a moderate in the style of Bill Maher. He makes fun of silly PC lefties too.
    You are demanding orthodoxy for your side. IMO, that is not good.

Serious business.

Yea, fork representation!
    Brand:

I am all for representation, but I wish it happened naturally and not so contrived. When it is contrived it looks condescending. There is another trend I have seen in movies where the 5 sec appearance by a judge, a physician, psychologist, or someone in a position of power is always POC. I know this to done to give "feel good" feelings to minorities, but it is incredibly contrived and condescending.

Brand:

I am all for representation, but I wish it happened naturally and not so contrived. When it is contrived it looks condescending. There is another trend I have seen in movies where the 5 sec appearance by a judge, a physician, psychologist, or someone in a position of power is always POC. I know this to done to give "feel good" feelings to minorities, but it is incredibly contrived and condescending.

Are you sure you're not just noticing it because it's something you're trying very hard to see? It just seems an odd thing to be upset over, the random ethnicity of a side character.

Brand:

Pau:

Do those movies have white people in all the other positions of power?

I'm sure a black child watching a movie with a black judge doesn't feel condescended to, and they don't care how you feel about it.

I realize that it must make it harder to decide what color you allow your children to marry, but it will be ok, it's just a movie.

Pau:

Do those movies have white people in all the other positions of power?

I'm sure a black child watching a movie with a black judge doesn't feel condescended to, and they don't care how you feel about it.

I realize that it must make it harder to decide what color you allow your children to marry, but it will be ok, it's just a movie.
    Sam:

I understand why is done, but it is choreographed.

It is pandering to those that need pandering. I wish there was no need to do that. I remember Trump waving a Bible in front of evangelicals. That pandering is more obvious and it turns my stomach. Why are people so gullible?
    Representation makes you sick to your stomach?

You realize that there are also black judges in real life right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom