Biden impeachment inquiry (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zztop

Reaction score
    if they even had circumstantial evidence of any kind, whatsoever, it would have been leaked, blown up, overhyped and the idiot (so dumb he wanted to lead these knuckle dragging mouth breathers) would have the votes for the inquiry in a straight party vote.

But he doesn't.

if they even had circumstantial evidence of any kind, whatsoever, it would have been leaked, blown up, overhyped and the idiot (so dumb he wanted to lead these knuckle dragging mouth breathers) would have the votes for the inquiry in a straight party vote.

But he doesn't.
    Lies... Biden would be before the Senate already.

How could it backfire? Jesus himself could show up and testify, after swearing to tell the truth, so help me dad, and provide actual concrete video evidence that Joe Biden is not guilty of anything, and they would simply claim that he's a deep state far leftist RINO fascist communist who's protecting the child molester Joe Biden.

The Democrats break protocol and then cry when Republicans do the same thing. It's the Pelosi precedent.

The impeachment won't even make it out of the House. Just inconsequential garbage for fire breathers on Fox and in the House.

But I'm sure you're latched on to every scintilla of baseless news on twitter like you where with the Durham investigation.

The impeachment won't even make it out of the House. Just inconsequential garbage for fire breathers on Fox and in the House.

But I'm sure you're latched on to every scintilla of baseless news on twitter like you where with the Durham investigation.
    "I Hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro 30 years. It’s really hard. But don’t worry unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary." - Hunter Biden
    20230915_152840.jpg

It was hard to read some of your posts during the Trump impeachments because you drooled so much.

LOL...did you actually just post a link to a satire site as if it means something? I mean the actual verifiable facts is that, currently, it is the republicans who continue to claim that they have actual evidence even when what they present does not match up with the claims they make about it. All you have to do is go to the House website where they posted Devon Archer's transcript, and look at the claims Comer and company made about his testimony, then actually read his testimony to find out how misleading they are about it.

"I Hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro 30 years. It’s really hard. But don’t worry unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary." - Hunter Biden
    20230915_152840.jpg

I don't know if you did it on purpose, but you cut off all of the conversation before that. Can you post the rest of it so we have some context?

20230915_152840.jpg

It was hard to read some of your posts during the Trump impeachments because you drooled so much.

I don't know what that's supposed to mean. Just more gibberish from you.

It's called context. The fact check isn't saying the words themselves are untrue. It's saying that because they're omitting valuable context, they imply something that isn't true.

It's lying by omission.
    Fact checking is a made up profession just like misinformation expert. There's no degree or training that enables someone to be better than others when discerning what's true or what's misinformation.

CNN is just carrying the water for Biden just like the media normally does for Democrats. The vast majority or the media is basically an arm of the Democrat Party.

There's no degree or training that enables someone to be better than others when discerning what's true or what's misinformation
    No, there absolutely is, and the fact that you don’t know that explains a lot.

Also, you didn’t address my point at all.

It's Hunter clearly saying in that text that he has to give Dad half the money he earned and you know that because you can read.
    No, that's Hunter clearly saying "Hey, when I was a teenager, and I got my first job, Dad made me pay half of my paycheck as 'rent' to live in the house. That's one of those things that some parents do to try and teach their children some responsibility."

Fact checking is a made up profession just like misinformation expert. There's no degree or training that enables someone to be better than others when discerning what's true or what's misinformation.
    Fact checking is not a "made-up profession". I don't know that any university offers any sort of degree that enables someone to be better than others when discerning what's true and what's a lie, but law enforcement agencies, especially the federal agencies, have extensive training courses in interrogation techniques. There is a link below that you may find interesting about that.

And fact checking is not rocket science... say I tell you I have a beach house in Arizona. Do you take my word for it? No, you know Arizona is land-locked, right? You know right away I am misinforming you. Now, if I told you I have a beach house in Alajuela, Costa Rica, you could take my word for it, or you can look up many maps of Costa Rica from multiple sites, and you'll find out that Alajuela is land locked as well. Guess what? You just fact checked me and found out I was misinforming you/lying to you.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has admitted that the Joe Biden impeachment inquiry is a nakedly political scheme to ensure Democrats “lose big” at the next presidential election.

The Georgia firebrand, who first filed articles of impeachment against the president the day after his inauguration, boasted that Republicans were planning to draw out the inquiry to smear their opponents…..

The Biden impeachment is not the first time Republicans have admitted using the formal levers of power to go after their political opponents.

A House committee probe into the 2012 Benghazi attack that attempted to blame then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stretched on for two years and four months, longer than inquiries into 9/11 and the JFK assassination.

In 2015, Mr McCarthy admitted the investigation was part of a strategy to bring down Ms Clinton’s popularity ahead of the 2016 election.……

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom