Biden impeachment inquiry (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zztop

Reaction score
    You keep stooping lower and lower. Posting lies and untruths. Accusing everyone else of what you are doing out in the open. Never engaging in good faith. Getting more and more desperate to prove your non-existent points. Your posts are clownish. If the clown shoes fit, wear them. 🤷‍♀️
    That's rich coming from you when you constantly parrot known neocon liars like Frum & Applebaum & known racists like R.Wilson or Joe Walsh.

Another post asking for "context"? Do you not realize how transparent your attempts are to try to refute or defuse something you don't like by asking for context or making vague statements that don't even comment on the subject at hand?

Classic partisan message board tactics that anyone can see that you use as a crutch when you don't want to or can't refute something.

As for the entire conversation, look it up yourself.
    You don’t want to post it do you? Or you can’t. Yes, when things are misrepresented so badly as that quote was, normal people ask for context. That you think context is actually a “crutch” is really telling. I don’t have to look up the whole conversation because a poster that I know to be credible has already given the context. And it debunks your source as either a liar or too stupid to understand what the conversation was about.

That's rich coming from you when you constantly parrot known neocon liars like Frum & Applebaum & known racists like R.Wilson or Joe Walsh.
    More whataboutism. Typical. I actually only post things I think have value, and I don’t post things that I think are spin. I wish you would be able to discern spin or even outright lies sometimes.

Looks like there’s just as much evidence against McCarthy as there is against Joe Biden.

Yes

You can keep repeating that White House proganda as much as you like, but anyone who's not a left wing partisan knows that's complete BS.

Oh okay
    So what is the evidence? The Republicans are in a fishing expedition. If they spent a year investigating nearly any member of the Republican caucus for a year, they would probably already have found evidence. They are still pulling threads to find evidence. All they have found is that James and Hunter may be guilty of something. Joe is as clean as nearly any politician. That’s not a proper use of impeachment. They don’t have policies, so they are trying to get their constituents to focus on other nonsense.

Post your evidence that you aren’t using talking points.

Last edited:
    Looks like there’s just as much evidence against McCarthy as there is against Joe Biden.

I bet if they spent a year investigating McCarthy, they would find some type of criminal activity. They've spent a year investigating Biden, and haven't found anything, so they want to keep fishing. They are making a mockery of the impeachment power.

I bet if they spent a year investigating McCarthy, they would find some type of criminal activity. They've spent a year investigating Biden, and haven't found anything, so they want to keep fishing. They are making a mockery of the impeachment power.

That's really all they're capable of, making a mockery of everything.

Lev Parnas with the whole story - how Trump and Rudy sent him to meet with Russians in Ukraine to find evidence of Biden corruption. How they both knew there wasn’t any evidence, and didn’t care. All they wanted was to smear Joe before the election, even if it was Russian propaganda.

Lev Parnas with the whole story - how Trump and Rudy sent him to meet with Russians in Ukraine to find evidence of Biden corruption. How they both knew there wasn’t any evidence, and didn’t care. All they wanted was to smear Joe before the election, even if it was Russian propaganda.

It's hilarious that the Democrats trot out convicted felons that were convicted or admitted to making false statements in Parnas and Cohen and thinking anyone with a brain believes them. All they are good for is for the next DNC...I mean media narrative. Yawn

It's hilarious that the Democrats trot out convicted felons that were convicted or admitted to making false statements in Parnas and Cohen and thinking anyone with a brain believes them. All they are good for is for the next DNC...I mean media narrative. Yawn

This might be the most hilariously tone-deaf thing you've said.

This might be the most hilariously tone-deaf thing you've said.
    And that’s a pretty high bar, lol. And it’s not like Parnas doesn’t have emails to back up his story and Cohen has recordings. Oh and when they were lying it was to do Trump’s bidding. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are aware that the Rs had a mob boss testify from prison recently? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Im not hyping up convicted liars as witnesses like you are though.

Lev Parnas. Convicted of making false statements among other things. You reference his emails as evidence.

Tony Bobulinski has been interviewed by the FBI and has a lot of emails, financial records showing the Biden family corruption. You say that's not proof of anything.

It's comical.

Tony Bobulinski has been interviewed by the FBI and has a lot of emails, financial records
    This is false. He has nothing showing any Biden corruption.

And Parnas was lying FOR Trump. He was employed by Trump. You conveniently gloss over that.

...convicted felons that were convicted or admitted to making false statements in Parnas and Cohen...
    That's a valid reason to treat anything Parnas and Cohen say with skepticism and to only trust what they say that can be objectively verified.

It's not a valid reason to not listen to them and to assume that everything they say is false.

Most of the damaging things about Trump that Parnas and Cohen have said about Trump have been objectively verified as true.

Trump has been convicted and ruled by juries multiple times for making false statements, so if we are to treat Parnas and Cohen with complete distrust and disdain, then so should we all treat Trump.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom