Biden impeachment inquiry (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zztop

Reaction score
    NEW: The Biden administration has a literal Trump card to play against the House GOP impeachment inquiry:In 2020, Trump’s DOJ issued a binding legal opinion that impeachment inquiries are invalid without an official vote of the House.

:hahar::hahar: Talk about Karma :)

A few thoughts:

a. I'm not sure if they actually care as to whether or not they find anything in this inquiry. It could be just about planting a seed in the mind of voters

b. might be in an effort to take some heat/press off trump and his legal issues

c. maybe the best scenario, McCarthy thew a bone to the hard right, in hopes that will appease them enough and prevent a government shutdown?

Interesting conversation with the Republican congressman from Colorado (Ken Buck). He admitted two things:
    1. McCarthy doesn't have the votes to carry the resolution for the inquiry.
    2. McCarthy won't get ousted as Speaker for one reason: no one else wants the job (due to the idiots in the conference).

A few thoughts:

a. I'm not sure if they actually care as to whether or not they find anything in this inquiry. It could be just about planting a seed in the mind of voters

c. maybe the best scenario, McCarthy thew a bone to the hard right, in hopes that will appease them enough and prevent a government shutdown?

All of the above. They don't care about validity because their most fervent supporters don't read past the headline.

A few thoughts:

It was what McCarthy promised to Gaetz, Green, Jordan, et al for their "present" during the Speaker vote.

when this backfires spectacularly I wonder if they'll blame the other "It was all his/her idea!"
    How could it backfire? Jesus himself could show up and testify, after swearing to tell the truth, so help me dad, and provide actual concrete video evidence that Joe Biden is not guilty of anything, and they would simply claim that he's a deep state far leftist RINO fascist communist who's protecting the child molester Joe Biden.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom