Biden Impeachment Inquiry Hearings (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a good example of the dishonesty from the R clowns. They don’t actually have the message so they concoct it and put some quotes together to make it look like they do. And they act like it’s about business when it’s about Hunter’s alimony.

SFL - why is this okay? Do you see any problem with any of this?

You are still complaining about things you also do? Here's your own "spamming" post:

When will you hold yourself to the same standard you demand of me?
    I do it once and even then it’s not nearly as long and disruptive to the thread as yours are. And you do them every day that you post.

if you keep complaining maybe you can get this thread closed like you did for the Hunter Biden thread
    You know it’s misleading and you refuse to change it? Is that what your saying?

If you won’t change the title I think it should be closed.

I do it once and even then it’s not nearly as long and disruptive to the thread as yours are. And you do them every day that you post.
    You've done it plenty of times. That was just the latest. I'm seeing now you don't like the same standard applied to you that you try to get others to follow....just like if there should be an impeachment vote 1st.

You've done it plenty of times. That was just the latest. I'm seeing now you don't like the same standard applied to you that you try to get others to follow....just like if there should be an impeachment vote 1st.
    Show me them. You will probably have to go back quite a ways. Is it your contention that I do it as much as you do? Because that’s delusional.

You know it’s misleading and you refuse to change it? Is that what your saying?

If you won’t change the title I think it should be closed.
    It's not misleading. This is an impeachment inquiry. Just like Democrats, you want things censored(closed ) that you don't like.

It's not misleading. This is an impeachment inquiry. Just like Democrats, you want things censored(closed ) that you don't like.
    It doesn’t say impeachment inquiry - it says it’s an impeachment. It is not. It is misleading.

Oh you are quoting Fox News now? lol
    Do you have any comment on what he said, or no?

Also, I don’t keep a list of “good” people and “bad” people in my head and discriminate against their opinions according to whether they agree with me or not. I tend to take each statement at face value. I recommend this, BTW.

Last edited:

Even Fox says this is a bunch of nothing.

Interesting that Fox reported how worthless the 6 hour inquiry was today. That means that the right-wing echo chamber heard that. I’m sure CNN and MSNBC said similar things, but the right doesn’t believe them. It is good that Cavuto spoke truth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom