Biden Impeachment Inquiry Hearings (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Funny, McCarthy squealed like a stuck pig when Pelosi wanted to open an inquiry without a House vote. Such total hypocrites.

We already have a discussion going but it’s good to have a dedicated thread.

Turley also said there isn’t any evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden. So he is admitting this is merely a fishing expedition.

Here is my question for SFL: you were absolutely incensed (still are actually) when you thought Dems were doing this kind of fishing expedition with Trump - even though they had 1000% more evidence than these clown show Rs do about Joe. What changed? Do you change what you think is okay to do based on your biases? 😏

Funny, McCarthy squealed like a stuck pig when Pelosi wanted to open an inquiry without a House vote. Such total hypocrites.

We already have a discussion going but it’s good to have a dedicated thread.
    As the tweet I posted above, Raskin didn't think a vote was necessary. Rep Jordan said Schiff was conducting closed door depositions before they held a vote.

As the tweet I posted above, Raskin didn't think a vote was necessary. Rep Jordan said Schiff was conducting closed door depositions before they held a vote.
    And McCarthy vehemently and publicly objected. So what changed?

So...here we go again.

That text was sent in August of 2017. If there is ANYONE out there who can explain to me how a text message sent from PRIVATE CITIZEN Hunter BIden telling a Chinese business partner that his father, PRIVATE CITIZEN Joe Biden was going to be with him is evidence of a high crime or misdameanor by the president of the United States...please, for the love of god....do so.

This is like the eleventy three hundredth piece of "evidence" the GOP has released of something that happened while Joe Biden was not in office, and that doesn't seem to connect, in any way to him being in office at any time.

So, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma, and the board agreement document said he was to be paid $5 million. But, somehow, when he got paid $5 million, we now call it a bribe?

Turley also said there isn’t any evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden. So he is admitting this is merely a fishing expedition.

Here is my question for SFL: you were absolutely incensed (still are actually) when you thought Dems were doing this kind of fishing expedition with Trump - even though they had 1000% more evidence than these clown show Rs do about Joe. What changed? Do you change what you think is okay to do based on your biases? 😏
    I saw you posted the tweet about Turley saying "I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment."

I'm not surprised you left out the part where he also said “I do believe that the House has passed the threshold for an impeachment inquiry into the conduct of President Biden.”

Do you not understand what an inquiry is?

So...here we go again.

That text was sent in August of 2017. If there is ANYONE out there who can explain to me how a text message sent from PRIVATE CITIZEN Hunter BIden telling a Chinese business partner that his father, PRIVATE CITIZEN Joe Biden was going to be with him is evidence of a high crime or misdameanor by the president of the United States...please, for the love of god....do so.

This is like the eleventy three hundredth piece of "evidence" the GOP has released of something that happened while Joe Biden was not in office, and that doesn't seem to connect, in any way to him being in office at any time.

So, Hunter Biden joined the board of Burisma, and the board agreement document said he was to be paid $5 million. But, somehow, when he got paid $5 million, we now call it a bribe?
    Maybe Hunter knew the Deep State was ready to rig the next election for Joe and knew he was gonna run, it was premptive...lol

Impeachment Inquiry Hearing

A bunch of posts, so I’m not going to read through them, since I doubt they are substantial, but I read the post that purportedly laid out the evidence. None of the evidence points to a crime by Joe. A lot of suspicious things done by Hunter, but so what. Trump himself is corrupt. His family is also corrupt, but they aren’t running for president.

This impeachment inquiry is a mockery. Talk about opening up Pandora’s box. Senate Democrats should open up impeachment inquiries on McCarthy and Clarence Thomas.

They are using the Democrat precedent.
    This is dishonest. If something is wrong then it’s wrong. People shouldn’t change their ideas of right and wrong like that, do you agree?

Pelosi did schedule a full vote after McCarthy whined about it anyway.

There is no evidence of Joe’s involvement in Hunter’s business, period. So if totally baseless allegations are enough to open an investigation in Turley’s view, then his view is worthless.

Biden is being Impeach?????? What are the charges????

Nvmd, thread title is just more hyperbole. What else is new.

SFL if you keep spamming with all these multiple tweets this thread will be absolutely unreadable.

This is the fire hose of BS we hear about.
    You are still complaining about things you also do? Here's your own "spamming" post:

When will you hold yourself to the same standard you demand of me?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom