/* */

Assassination attempt on Trump (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Now the Blue Anon people can move on to something else. It was obviously a bullet. People who didn't think it was a bullet also probably believed Trump was a Russian agent.

Does that mean Wray lied to Congress yesterday when he said it was unclear what hit Trump's ear? I seriously doubt that after 11 days into their investigation that they were unsure, but they next day they knew it was a bullet?

I did post earlier in this thread where it appeared that Wray lied about the forms that showed they were screening FBI agents to see if they supported Trump or opposed the covid vaccine.

Does that mean Wray lied to Congress yesterday when he said it was unclear what hit Trump's ear? I seriously doubt that after 11 days into their investigation that they were unsure, but they next day they knew it was a bullet?

I did post earlier in this thread where it appeared that Wray lied about the forms that showed they were screening FBI agents to see if they supported Trump or opposed the covid vaccine.
    Not possible to care less.

Your false god is the problem.

Looking at the photo of the bullet

Kinda makes it obvious.

If he doesn’t look to the right that hits him in the back of his skull.

Do bullets fragment in flight? Is that a common thing? From the photo it looks to be in one piece.

Why would the director come up with that?
    What makes you think that was the bullet? There were 8 shots fired - from the angle of that picture that bullet could be 3 feet back or 2 inches back.

It was most likely a bullet fragment that hit him. That particular bullet would most likely be tumbling, instead of going straight like it is, if it had hit his ear.

Yes, obviously Soros was behind everything and Wray is just a Soros puppet.

And this doesn’t have anything to do with hating Trump, just that the people deserve to know the truth, especially since he is politicizing the crap out of it.

What makes you think that was the bullet? There were 8 shots fired - from the angle of that picture that bullet could be 3 feet back or 2 inches back.

It was most likely a bullet fragment that hit him. That particular bullet would most likely be tumbling, instead of going straight like it is, if it had hit his ear.
    They don’t tumble in flight. Only after striking full body mass.

It barely grazed him.

“: Doug Mills talking with our colleague, Scott Detrow, there - eight-thousandth of a second for the shutter speed, fast enough to capture a silvery blur - apparently, the bullet that had just touched the former president.”

But, the FBI statement, to clean up for the director, states it was a bullet.

They don’t tumble in flight. Only after striking full body mass.

It barely grazed him.

“: Doug Mills talking with our colleague, Scott Detrow, there - eight-thousandth of a second for the shutter speed, fast enough to capture a silvery blur - apparently, the bullet that had just touched the former president.”

But, the FBI statement, to clean up for the director, states it was a bullet.
    Or fragment. Be honest about what it says.

Sorry, but no, physics makes that highly unlikely. An ear isn't gonna redirect a bullet. If a bullet hits his ear hard enough to redirect it, that entire ear would no longer be there. I firmly believe the bullet passed close enough that the air pressure from the bullet cut his ear.

I don't buy that it's a bullet fragment as there's nothing between the shooter and Trump that would redirect the bullet.

In any case, it's really irrelevant how he was injured. It was an assassination attempt. That's all that really matters.

And to be sure, if the investigation reveals that one of the shots ricocheted and caused his injury, I'll accept that, but from everything we've seen so far, there's no indication that happened.

Last edited:
    I don't buy that it's a bullet fragment as there's nothing between the shooter and Trump that would redirect the bullet.
    There were 8 shots. Some of them hit the platform, or risers and fragmented. This isn’t hard. The bullet in the picture probably went past him without hitting him. From the angle the picture is taken there is no way to know how much depth there is between the bullet and him.

There were 8 shots. Some of them hit the platform, or risers and fragmented. This isn’t hard. The bullet in the picture probably went past him without hitting him. From the angle the picture is taken there is no way to know how much depth there is between the bullet and him.
    We know there were 8 shots, but neither you or I knows where they went. We can't know that until an investigation reveals where the shots went.

I do think the shots were likely to be within a range because if he damn near got Trump, I would think he's accurate enough to hit multiple shots in that vicinity unless he started shooting at other targets.

We know there were 8 shots, but neither you or I knows where they went. We can't know that until an investigation reveals where the shots went.

I do think the shots were likely to be within a range because if he damn near got Trump, I would think he's accurate enough to hit multiple shots in that vicinity unless he started shooting at other targets.
    True, but we do know that people near Trump were injured from shrapnel.

The picture doesn't tell me anything tbh. And that not what I'm basing my assumptions on. I'm saying a superficial ear injury isn't going to significantly alter a bullet's trajectory. If it does, the ear would have been blown completely off.

I haven't read anything showing conclusively where the 8 bullets went, so the simplest explanation is that the bullet passed close enough to cut his ear without actually impacting it.

True, but we do know that people near Trump were injured from shrapnel.
    We'll have to wait on that because we don't know what their specific injuries were from. Those agents were reacting to an emergency and they could have sustained injuries a number of ways. We say several rush the stage, and rush a number of people around the stage. It's easy to see them getting injuries in that situation. I prefer to wait on the results of the investigation before making any declarative statements about what happened.

Looking at the photo of the bullet

There is no way to tell the depth of the bullet in that photo in relationship to Trump's depth. It could be anywhere from a couple of feet in front of Trump to a couple of feet behind Trump.
    If he doesn’t look to the right that hits him in the back of his skull.
    Trying to make Trump an almost martyr it seems.

Do bullets fragment in flight? Is that a common thing?
    When they strike something they fragment. Objects between the shooter and Trump were reportedly struck.

From the photo it looks to be in one piece.
    No reasonable person would think they could tell one way or another. Was that bullet also a foot long? Because in that photo the blur of the bullet is about a foot long.

Why would the director come up with that?
    He's just stating the facts as he knows them, because he's not a Trump worshiper and apologist.

The FBI has confirmed that former President Trump was struck in the ear by a bullet in an assassination attempt after the agency’s director, Christopher Wray, questioned what hit his ear earlier this week.

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the agency said in an emailed statement sent to The Hill Friday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom