As a politician how can I be okay with helping bad victims and not just good victims? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
    I want to become a politician and I know I have to serve everyone. However I am having an issue doing that and I was wondering how I can fix that.

A bad victim to me would be someone that intentionally mistreats others with there words and verbally abuses them or physically abuses them. Also, a bad victim to me would be someone who was going to become a bad person. Someone who was going to grow up to be a bad person in life.

How can I help these controlling jealous boyfriends and verbally abusive people as well as criminals when they become the victims of crimes just like other good victims?

Also, a jealous boyfriend who displays jealous, controlling, psycho behaviors when he is at the bar with his girlfriend. Like if any guy even gets near her or he sees her talking to them he gets very controlling and confrontational. This guy actually comes close to or is ready to fight with people who get near his girlfriend or talk to her. This guy is starting a fight or is willing to start one because he is controlling over his girlfriend.

I have personally met a couple of bad men like this in bars who have tried to or were looking to start fights with me over their girlfriends. Also, verbally abusive people at the bad high school I went to. I would consider these people as bad victims for sure and I wouldn’t feel as successful helping them.

Now if these jealous boyfriends who start fights with men at the bar and these verbally abusive people were in a different situation and became the victims of a major crime like a mass shooting, terrorist attack, etc. How am I suppose to help these people successfully like I would other good victims?

Even though they didn’t deserve to have what happened to them I still would consider them bad victims because of their past behavior. I wouldn’t feel successful helping them as I would people that were actually good victims.

Also, bad victims would also be murders, rapist, robbers and terrorist to me as well. I wouldn’t feel as successful helping these people as good victims to.

How can I help these controlling jealous boyfriends and verbally abusive people as well as criminals when they become the victims of crimes just like other good victims?

The position I would be in to help these victims is clear, its to help all the victims get proper justice which would be to make sure that the criminal gets the death penalty for their crimes and not life in prison. However I am not fully confident advocating that the criminal should get the death penalty for their actions because I am not sure if some of the victims are bad people which changes things for me.

The position I would be in to help is advocating that the criminal get the death penalty for the victims they hurt rather than life prison sentence. But the problem I am having as a future politician is advocating that the criminal get the death penalty instead of life in prison when I don't know if some of the victims are bad people.

I want to become a politician but I am having a hard time being an advocate for all of the victims and making sure that the criminal gets the proper punishment if that is the death penalty because I don't know if some of the victims were bad people. Basically I am having a hard time being all the victims advocates to make sure that the criminal gets the death penalty if that is the proper punishment because I am worried that some of the victims are bad people.

Basically the problem that I am having is when it comes to the criminal and advocating that they get the death penalty or life in prison for their crime. Yes the criminal should be held accountable for their actions and get life in prison However when it comes to advocating that the criminal should get the death penalty for their crime if the crime warrants it. I am having trouble being able to do that because I am not sure if some of the victims are bad people which changes things for me.

You're describing the job of a judge, jury or lawyer, not a politician. The advocate part would be part of a lawyers responsibilities. Deciding whether somebody gets the death penalty or not in a capitol punishment case is the job of a jury/judge. As a politician you'd either be part of the executive or legislative branches of government, not the judicial branch.

You're describing the job of a judge, jury or lawyer, not a politician. The advocate part would be part of a lawyers responsibilities. Deciding whether somebody gets the death penalty or not in a capitol punishment case is the job of a jury/judge. As a politician you'd either be part of the executive or legislative branches of government, not the judicial branch.
    Yeah its the job of a judge and jury but politicians can change laws and advocate for the death penalty. When Ron Desantis advocated that the death penalty laws be changed after the Parkland Shooter didn't receive the death sentence and the laws did get changed that he signed into affect. Plus politicans can ask that death penalty laws get reinstated by courts. So yes politicians do deal with this.

Damn, this dude would consider Jesus Christ a bad victim and go out of his way to not help him if they crossed paths.

Yeah its the job of a judge and jury but politicians can change laws and advocate for the death penalty. When Ron Desantis advocated that the death penalty laws be changed after the Parkland Shooter didn't receive the death sentence and the laws did get changed that he signed into affect. Plus politicans can ask that death penalty laws get reinstated by courts. So yes politicians do deal with this.

plural - POLITICIANS. not singular. A singular politician cannot change a law.

May want to start with basics civics before you jump into politics as it seems you arent all that well versed on just how government/governing actually works.

Vortex detected.

plural - POLITICIANS. not singular. A singular politician cannot change a law.

May want to start with basics civics before you jump into politics as it seems you arent all that well versed on just how government/governing actually works.

Vortex detected.

I feel sorry for, commiserate with, and pity the other lawmakers, legislators and random citizens who don't even have a reason to be there, but it's their Constitutional right to be heard and make their concerns known, understood and acknowledged by their elected or even appointment so-called "public servants" when 2884 here rises, stands up, leaves his seat and gets on his soapbox to pontificate, address, harangue, preach, lecture and speechify until the wee hours, post-midnight, well after they'd all rather be sawing logs, snoozing and sleeping.

I want to become a politician and I know I have to serve everyone. However I am having an issue doing that and I was wondering how I can fix that.

A bad victim to me would be someone that intentionally mistreats others with there words and verbally abuses them or physically abuses them. Also, a bad victim to me would be someone who was going to become a bad person. Someone who was going to grow up to be a bad person in life.

Also, a jealous boyfriend who displays jealous, controlling, psycho behaviors when he is at the bar with his girlfriend. Like if any guy even gets near her or he sees her talking to them he gets very controlling and confrontational. This guy actually comes close to or is ready to fight with people who get near his girlfriend or talk to her. This guy is starting a fight or is willing to start one because he is controlling over his girlfriend.

I have personally met a couple of bad men like this in bars who have tried to or were looking to start fights with me over their girlfriends. Also, verbally abusive people at the bad high school I went to. I would consider these people as bad victims for sure and I wouldn’t feel as successful helping them.

Now if these jealous boyfriends who start fights with men at the bar and these verbally abusive people were in a different situation and became the victims of a major crime like a mass shooting, terrorist attack, etc. How am I suppose to help these people successfully like I would other good victims?

Even though they didn’t deserve to have what happened to them I still would consider them bad victims because of their past behavior. I wouldn’t feel successful helping them as I would people that were actually good victims.

Also, bad victims would also be murders, rapist, robbers and terrorist to me as well. I wouldn’t feel as successful helping these people as good victims to.

Based on what you posted, I don't think you have what it takes to be a politician.
    You can't legislate jealousy; jealousy isn't a crime. And jealousy doesn't trump homicide. If you don't want to advocate for the rights of a guy who was stabbed 50 times because he yelled as his girlfriend at a bar, or for the punishment of the guy who did the stabbing because the stabbed yelled as his girlfriend at a bar, then what are you doing?

And also, I have to say, this is a very ineffective "bad victim" for your argument/example. You should've used someone more nefarious, like a child predator, or a grifter who scammed millions from old folk on social security. A guy yelling at his girlfriend at a bar or trying to start a fight at a bar, probably half the male population of the U.S. is a "bad".

Then why are you asking the question on a public forum?

Go ahead and "do politics" like you are on here. You'll fail miserably.
    You don't know what I would be like in politics. Your just being negative. I don't care what you think because you literally have no idea how I would be in politics you just wanna be rude and negative. Honestly I'm done listening to your negativity and responding to it as well.

Last edited:
    You're a Republican in Chicago?

You mean the suburbs right?

Are you from the eastern empire?

Maybe Hammond or La Porte, IN?

You're a Republican in Chicago?

You mean the suburbs right?

Are you from the eastern empire?

Maybe Hammond or La Porte, IN?
    No actual Chicago. What about the answer to my question though. What do you think the solution should be.

Angry 23 yo white male Republican with no post graduate degree?

There are plenty of places where you can have a political career.

Major Cities - especially Chicago - isn't one of them.

Go clerk for Marjorie if you're into crazy women who dig space lasers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom