All things Racist...USA edition (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

I'm sure this officer can be fair to everyone while doing her job. I bet her racism doesn't play a part in doing her job. She should be black listed and never be allowed to be a police officer ever.

Cincinnati Officer Gets the Boot after Getting Caught Saying the N-Word​

(usually headlines make the article seem worse than it usually is, but in this case, the headline is tame to what really was said)

The report says Valentino was driving past a high school when she turned on her lights to signal parents waiting to pick up their kids to move out of the way. Here’s what the body camera caught her saying. (Warning: lots of little stars.)
    “F****** n****rs. I f****** hate em. You gotta move. F****** ridiculous, f****** a*******. Is she gonna f****** just sit there? Oh I f****** hate them so much, God I hate this f****** world,” she said in the April 5 recording.

More awesomeness from our beloved teachers unions and the public education system. Top notch.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/teach...off-first-criticized-constitutionally-suspect

"An agreement between the Minneapolis teachers union and the Minneapolis Public Schools which stipulates that White teachers will be laid off before teachers of color, regardless of their seniority, violates the Civil Rights Act, as well as the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution, several critics warned. "
    Bolding mine. Didn’t you spend months saying “the bill doesn’t say ‘Don’t say gay!’
    =============================
    MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — When Minneapolis teachers settled a 14-day strike in March, they celebrated a groundbreaking provision in their new contract that was meant to shield teachers of color from seniority-based layoffs and help ensure that students from racial minorities have teachers who look like them.

Months later, conservative media outlets have erupted with denunciations of the policy as racist and unconstitutional discrimination against white educators. One legal group is looking to recruit teachers and taxpayers willing to sue to throw out the language.

The teachers union paints the dispute as a ginned-up controversy when there’s no imminent danger of anyone losing their job. Meanwhile, the feud is unfolding just months ahead of arguments in a pair of U.S. Supreme Court cases that could reshape affirmative action.

“The same people who want to take down teachers unions and blame seniority are now defending it for white people,” said Greta Callahan, president of the teachers unit at the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers. “This is all made up by the right wing now. And we could not be more proud of this language.”

Recent coverage in conservative platforms such as the local news website Alpha News, Fox News nationally and the Daily Mail internationally sparked criticisms from prominent figures, including Donald Trump Jr. and former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who curbed the power of public employee unions in his state. Walker on Twitter called it “another example of why government unions should be eliminated.”

The contract language doesn’t specifically say that white teachers would be laid off ahead of teachers of color, though critics say that’s what the effect would be.

The contract exempts “teachers who are members of populations underrepresented among licensed teachers in the District,” as well as alumni of historically Black and Hispanic colleges, and of tribal colleges. Around 60% of the district’s teachers are white, while more than 60% of the students are from racial minorities……

Bolding mine. Didn’t you spend months saying “the bill doesn’t say ‘Don’t say gay!’
    =============================
    MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — When Minneapolis teachers settled a 14-day strike in March, they celebrated a groundbreaking provision in their new contract that was meant to shield teachers of color from seniority-based layoffs and help ensure that students from racial minorities have teachers who look like them.

Months later, conservative media outlets have erupted with denunciations of the policy as racist and unconstitutional discrimination against white educators. One legal group is looking to recruit teachers and taxpayers willing to sue to throw out the language.

The teachers union paints the dispute as a ginned-up controversy when there’s no imminent danger of anyone losing their job. Meanwhile, the feud is unfolding just months ahead of arguments in a pair of U.S. Supreme Court cases that could reshape affirmative action.

“The same people who want to take down teachers unions and blame seniority are now defending it for white people,” said Greta Callahan, president of the teachers unit at the Minneapolis Federation of Teachers. “This is all made up by the right wing now. And we could not be more proud of this language.”

Recent coverage in conservative platforms such as the local news website Alpha News, Fox News nationally and the Daily Mail internationally sparked criticisms from prominent figures, including Donald Trump Jr. and former Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who curbed the power of public employee unions in his state. Walker on Twitter called it “another example of why government unions should be eliminated.”

The contract language doesn’t specifically say that white teachers would be laid off ahead of teachers of color, though critics say that’s what the effect would be.

The contract exempts “teachers who are members of populations underrepresented among licensed teachers in the District,” as well as alumni of historically Black and Hispanic colleges, and of tribal colleges. Around 60% of the district’s teachers are white, while more than 60% of the students are from racial minorities……

@Farb being shown where something he said was wrong or simply a lie. Here's my shocked face...

Wait, you mean the racist people that will be dragged into court for violating civil rights are saying they are not racist and that is not what was indented....and some people on here believe it....here is my shocked face

Donald-Trump-shocked1.jpg

New York dentist bitterly complains about losing clients after his Juneteenth-mocking party gets exposed in lawsuit​

I'm not racist, i just pretend to be on Twitter...

It wouldn't be racist if we just didn't talk about it...

The Landmark Society of Western New York has removed Mary Nicosia from its board after she was accused of hosting a pool party mocking Juneteenth and admitted to posting racist content on social media.

The organization issued a statement saying the action was "effective immediately," WHAM reported.

"After providing the required notice, as outlined in our organization’s bylaws, a special meeting of the Board of Trustees of The Landmark Society of Western New York, Inc. (“Landmark Society”) was held on August 30, 2022. At that meeting the Board of Trustees of the Landmark Society voted unanimously to permanently remove Mary Nicosia from our Board of Trustees and any affiliated committees, effective immediately," the statement read.......

The Landmark Society of Western New York has removed Mary Nicosia from its board after she was accused of hosting a pool party mocking Juneteenth and admitted to posting racist content on social media.

The organization issued a statement saying the action was "effective immediately," WHAM reported.

"After providing the required notice, as outlined in our organization’s bylaws, a special meeting of the Board of Trustees of The Landmark Society of Western New York, Inc. (“Landmark Society”) was held on August 30, 2022. At that meeting the Board of Trustees of the Landmark Society voted unanimously to permanently remove Mary Nicosia from our Board of Trustees and any affiliated committees, effective immediately," the statement read.......

Deserved and stupid.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/19/off-campus-uc-berkeley-housing-bans-white-people-from-common-areas/

An off-campus housing co-op for University of California, Berkeley students bans white people from entering common spaces to “avoid white violence” — sparking criticism that the policy inflames racial tensions.

The five-story, 30-room “Person of Color Theme House” near the school requires students to declare their race when signing in and to announce when they’re bringing white guests in to the building, according to house rules leaked on Reddit.com.

“Many POC moved here to be able to avoid white violence and presence, so respect their decision of avoidance if you bring white guests,” the rules declare. “White guests are not allowed in common spaces.”

Adam Ratliff, Assistant Director of Media Relations and Critical Communications, told The Post the “co-op housing is not run by the university” and that it’s not the school’s role to comment.

“To be clear, it is not campus operated. This property is operated by a private landlord, and it is not the role of the campus to comment on what private landlords are ‘allowed’ to do,” he said.

Yeah, I bet if there was a privately owned house that banned black people from common spaces and would not allow LGTBQ guests, the university would in fact, be very involved in the name of inclusion (by excluding people of a certain skin color). The end result of CRT.

The end result of CRT.
    That's odd. I read a decent amount of CRT books and articles (20ish years ago before it became a bogey man buzzword of the right) and I wouldn't have arrived at the nonsensical actions in the article you linked. Maybe it's just the end result of reactionary stupidity (like Trump voters and their conspiracy theories) and not necessarily CRT itself.

Soft and snowflakey yes, but that is the result of that dentists actions, so deserved.
    We all know conservatives do more cancel culture that liberals.
    All you have to do is look back at the Dixie Chicks situation. The biggest example of Cancel Culture right now is Desantis, trying to cancel Disney because they won't bow down to him...

https://nypost.com/2022/08/19/off-campus-uc-berkeley-housing-bans-white-people-from-common-areas/

An off-campus housing co-op for University of California, Berkeley students bans white people from entering common spaces to “avoid white violence” — sparking criticism that the policy inflames racial tensions.

The five-story, 30-room “Person of Color Theme House” near the school requires students to declare their race when signing in and to announce when they’re bringing white guests in to the building, according to house rules leaked on Reddit.com.

“Many POC moved here to be able to avoid white violence and presence, so respect their decision of avoidance if you bring white guests,” the rules declare. “White guests are not allowed in common spaces.”

Adam Ratliff, Assistant Director of Media Relations and Critical Communications, told The Post the “co-op housing is not run by the university” and that it’s not the school’s role to comment.

“To be clear, it is not campus operated. This property is operated by a private landlord, and it is not the role of the campus to comment on what private landlords are ‘allowed’ to do,” he said.

Yeah, I bet if there was a privately owned house that banned black people from common spaces and would not allow LGTBQ guests, the university would in fact, be very involved in the name of inclusion (by excluding people of a certain skin color). The end result of CRT.
    Thre are hundreds of examples of white only - they are called country clubs.

I do agree with you however, that if they are in any way tied to the school financially or are located on the campus then they cannot do this.

But if they are a private club off campus, then they are fine - according to the law, white people are not a protected class so you can discriminate against us if you want.

I actually encourage racism against white people, we deserve it. Especially those in the south.

I have taught my children that the entire south is a bunch of racist, uneducated, inbreds that hate the educated and love ignorance. They all believe in some invisible zombie that is the son of some asexual, non binary god who inseminates young virgin women against their knowledge or will. They laugh all the time at those crazy stories, but I digress.

I keep hoping you all at least try to prove me wrong but you keep building my case for me instead.

That's odd. I read a decent amount of CRT books and articles (20ish years ago before it became a bogey man buzzword of the right) and I wouldn't have arrived at the nonsensical actions in the article you linked. Maybe it's just the end result of reactionary stupidity (like Trump voters and their conspiracy theories) and not necessarily CRT itself.
    Or it might be another case of the NY Post being full of shirt and skewing a story to provoke Farb’s (and other folks like him) rage. They’re known for that.

I do agree with you however, that if they are in any way tied to the school financially or are located on the campus then they cannot do this.

But if they are a private club off campus, then they are fine - according to the law, white people are not a protected class so you can discriminate against us if you want.

I actually encourage racism against white people, we deserve it. Especially those in the south.

I have taught my children that the entire south is a bunch of racist, uneducated, inbreds that hate the educated and love ignorance. They all believe in some invisible zombie that is the son of some asexual, non binary god who inseminates young virgin women against their knowledge or will. They laugh all the time at those crazy stories, but I digress.

I keep hoping you all at least try to prove me wrong but you keep building my case for me instead.
    I am curious at this point, do you want to actually have a discussion or do you just want to level retard personal attacks? I can go either way, but DM might be the way to do the personal attacks, so as not to upset the others.
    I am only curious because I might be reading you wrong, but I think you have a lot of anger in yourself. I don't think the outside world caused that anger, that is something from inside you. Especially if you teach your kids to hate other people based on where they live or what they look like.

What did you tell your kids when their mom took to the streets and actually stood up for something she believed in while you stayed home and talked about how brave she is on the internet? Did you just launch into the story about how evil and dumb southerns are to feel better about yourself? Something tells me, that is exactly what happened.

But to reply to the first sentence of this, in the past, yes. Currently, can you show me? Is your stance 2 wrongs make a right?

Are you ok with segregation by skin color?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom