All things Racist...USA edition (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

Hey, if anyone is taking shots at peoples wives, that had to have been me. Remember, I hate women.

Good lord, try to claim more victimhood will you? Jeez Louise. 🤦‍♀️

I guess it would be funnier if you had actually been accused of any of the things you claim? 🤷‍♀️

What you need is to stop treating every interaction on this board as a way to own a lib or whatever the hell it is you're doing. Trying listening and having a real conversation.
    And that's the thing. I believe that real conversation can be had with this dude. It's not always the content. It's always the approach.

What you need is to stop treating every interaction on this board as a way to own a lib or whatever the hell it is you're doing. Trying listening and having a real conversation.
    I like to think I have good conversations with some on here.
    You and I don't.
    I blame you, just like you probably blame me, but also if we are both honest, it is neither of us really. It is simply you and I don't like each other. It is ok. We don't have to like everyone we meet or talk with. You probably read my posts in an angry, condescending, and hateful manner (sometimes you would be correct in all honesty) and I definitely have a 'voice' for you posts too. Totally natural human response and I understand that. No ill will, but we are oil and water and I can see that and I know you can too. Does not mean I will be rude to you....well more than others anyway :D

So maybe we should remember that when we both want to do the drive by snark (I am way way way more guilty than you are of that too) so I will make a better effort!

You and I don't.
    I blame you, just like you probably blame me, but also if we are both honest, it is neither of us really. It is simply you and I don't like each other. It is ok. We don't have to like everyone we meet or talk with. You probably read my posts in an angry, condescending, and hateful manner (sometimes you would be correct in all honesty) and I definitely have a 'voice' for you posts too. Totally natural human response and I understand that. No ill will, but we are oil and water and I can see that and I know you can too. Does not mean I will be rude to you....well more than others anyway :D

So maybe we should remember that when we both want to do the drive by snark (I am way way way more guilty than you are of that too) so I will make a better effort!
    Do you take requests?

You and I don't.

It has nothing to do with liking each other. Not for me, anyway. I've had polite, productive conversations on this very board with people I don't like. If you want to hide behind your dislike of someone as a reason to not engage in a real discussion with them, that's your choice. Just don't expect a grown adult to not see it for the childishness that it is.

It has nothing to do with liking each other. Not for me, anyway. I've had polite, productive conversations on this very board with people I don't like. If you want to hide behind your dislike of someone as a reason to not engage in a real discussion with them, that's your choice. Just don't expect a grown adult to not see it for the childishness that it is.
    You really don't see the irony here do you?

Have a nice weekend CM.

https://news.yahoo.com/genealogist-finds-evidence-showing-biden-235900233.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/biden-ancestors-owned-slaves-book-b1919928.html

Since this doesn't deal with his administration blunders but rather his racist background and family.
    It will also be telling to see if any of his Marylander family fought for the treason loser during the war to end slavery. I have a feeling some did. Does it matter they there only appears to be 4 slaves that were owned by his family?

https://news.yahoo.com/genealogist-finds-evidence-showing-biden-235900233.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/biden-ancestors-owned-slaves-book-b1919928.html

Since this doesn't deal with his administration blunders but rather his racist background and family.
    It will also be telling to see if any of his Marylander family fought for the treason loser during the war to end slavery. I have a feeling some did. Does it matter they there only appears to be 4 slaves that were owned by his family?
    it doesn't matter who's family owned slaves as long as they own their family owning slaves.

Why do you think it matters what your ancestors did or didn’t do?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom