All things Racist...USA edition (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

I'm sure she's not racist.. The coach should have just ignred the text and quit being woke..SMH..

High school secretary ‘no longer employed’ after referring to MLK Day as ‘N-word Day’​

I have an Aunt who got fired from Walmart years ago for something similar. She was head cashier or whatever they call it. In the preshift meeting, someone made a comment about MLK day and wished they could have it off, and she says, you mean "Dead N(word) Day?" All the cashiers there were white, so i guess she thought they wouldn't tell on her..

and your Aunt realized the error of her ways and became a better person?

I'm sure she's not racist.. The coach should have just ignred the text and quit being woke..SMH..

High school secretary ‘no longer employed’ after referring to MLK Day as ‘N-word Day’​

I have an Aunt who got fired from Walmart years ago for something similar. She was head cashier or whatever they call it. In the preshift meeting, someone made a comment about MLK day and wished they could have it off, and she says, you mean "Dead N(word) Day?" All the cashiers there were white, so i guess she thought they wouldn't tell on her..

She didn’t mean to send the first text? Riiiigghht. She is just pizzed off that she had to face consequences. Poor little snowflake.

and your Aunt realized the error of her ways and became a better person?
    lol. I wish..
    My dads family is so racist, its crazy. I don't know how my dad is even related to them. his views are 100% opposite of theirs. Matter of fact he's been estranged from quite a few of them (13 brothers and sisters, including step, my grandfather died when my dad was young) because of this. When he got older, he only kept relations to his blood siblings. I couldn't even tell you the names of his step brothers and sisters, which i may have meet once or twice in my life when i was a kid.
    But my Aunt is the kind of person who, when i was growing up, they would never under any circumstance eat at the same table as black people.
    I remember when i was a kid and i was at my Grandmothers house, i made a comment on her recliner having a rip in the foot part. I said she should put some duct tape on it to keep it from getting worse. My Uncle said he'd rather have it fall apart than have it look like a N fixed it....
    But i have said before in this thread, they could find versus in the bile that 'proved' black people were inferior to justify their racism..

She didn’t mean to send the first text? Riiiigghht. She is just pizzed off that she had to face consequences. Poor little snowflake.
    no, she meant to send it, she just didn't mean to send it to HIM..lol

My cousin who is married to a black man got a text from someone she was in school with (she went back to school at 40) that said " OMG, I can't believe Sarah is a N lover!" after seeing her with her half black children. That was followed up by a "Sorry, i meant to send that to my Fiance'" " I'm not racist, thats just the way i was raised". My cousin said it took everything she had not to punch that girl in the face. But she said luckily, i had been to church that morning, so i had more patience than i typically do... 10 years ago she would have punched her out..

Dress up as a Nazi next year and I'm sure people will explain to you why it's not just a costume

I doubt that.

No big deal amirite?
    ================

Hamtramck residents and officials have denounced one homeowner's decision to fly a Nazi flag, in a community lauded for its diversity and inclusion.

Images of the home with the flag flying circulated on social media on Friday and were met with a chorus of outrage, prompting a statement by the city condemning the display. City officials said the flag has since been taken down on the homeowner's own accord, as the city could not intervene because it was on private property.

"While we recognize Constitutionally protected speech, we cannot condone words and symbols intended to divide," the statement reads. "Hamtramck is a tight-knit community full of diverse people from various cultures, backgrounds, and lived experiences. It is our hope that we come together as a city that appreciates diversity and rejects hate that makes that diversity unsustainable. In doing this, we can all make Hamtramck a better place to live."

Hamtramck Mayor Amer Ghalib told the Free Press in a conversation Sunday the homeowner's decision to publicly fly a Nazi flag does not reflect the city's values of peace, tolerance and love. The flag flown appears to be a Nazi war flag, called a Reichskriegsflagge (meaning imperial war flag, according to several online language translators), that features a swastika in a white circle, black horizontal and vertical stripes and a cross in the upper left corner.

"We know that there are people who are xenophobic or bigoted, but they are few and they have no impact or influence in our community," Ghalib said. "And actually, when they do such action and behavior, they unite the community even more.".............

house.jpg

BURLINGTON, Vt. (WCAX) - Recent bad behavior by fans at school sporting events has spurred at least one Vermont school to ban spectators altogether. The alleged racial slur at a BFA-Fairfax basketball game last week is the latest of dozens of incidents reported over the past year.

The Vermont Principals’ Association, which oversees high school sports, says they’ve received around 50 complaints since instituting a reporting system during the fall of 2021. In most cases, the incidents are handled by individual schools, though some result in third-party investigations.

“There are more reports and we encourage students to make these reports. What we’ve seen is school administrators and athletic directors and coaches are addressing these things appropriately, taking appropriate action and we are glad to hear that,” said VPA’s Jay Nichols. He says reports of racist and sexist language directed at student-athletes have spanned across other sports including football, volleyball, soccer, and basketball.

The most recent incident at BFA-Fairfax resulted in the school banning fans from attending upcoming home games. An off-the-court incident involving a CVU girl’s basketball player has also impacted the winter sports schedule. After the player posted a racially insensitive video on TikTok, several schools postponed, canceled, or forfeited games...........

a lot of people seem to frame racism as an older generation problem that will literally die off. This guy is 23
    =================================================================

Not long after she stopped for gas, Rose Wakefield wondered why no one was filling up her car.

When she noticed that she was being ignored by a gas station attendant in Beaverton, Ore., who was servicing other cars that arrived at Jacksons Food Store after her, Wakefield asked why he wouldn’t pump her gas, according to court documents. It was only after Wakefield got someone else to fill up her car in March 2020 that the Black woman got a straight answer from the attendant.

“I don’t serve Black people,” said the man, according to a lawsuit filed by Wakefield. The man, identified in records as 23-year-old Nigel Powers, then allegedly laughed at the 63-year-old Wakefield as she drove away. Powers is White.

Nearly three years after the alleged incident, a jury concluded this week that Wakefield was racially discriminated against and awarded her $1 million in total damages. On Monday, a jury in Multnomah County Circuit Court awarded $450,000 to Wakefield for discrimination and ordered Jacksons Food Store and PacWest Energy, the local gas station operator, to pay $330,000 and $220,000 in damages, respectively.

“I wasn’t served. I was actually humiliated and disrespected,” Wakefield told KGW in Portland, Ore. “It was like, ‘What world am I living in?’ This is not supposed to go down like that. It was a terrible, terrible confrontation between me and this guy.”.............

This is what is meant by systemic racism, contrast the way these white folks who purposefully broke the law were treated to the way the task force set up by DeSantis treated people who were ineligible to vote but were told they could vote. Remember the SWAT team arrests? This is who DeSantis is - a man without any sort of shame who will do anything to build his following. He knows it’s wrong. He just doesn’t care.

a lot of people seem to frame racism as an older generation problem that will literally die off. This guy is 23
    =================================================================

Not long after she stopped for gas, Rose Wakefield wondered why no one was filling up her car.

When she noticed that she was being ignored by a gas station attendant in Beaverton, Ore., who was servicing other cars that arrived at Jacksons Food Store after her, Wakefield asked why he wouldn’t pump her gas, according to court documents. It was only after Wakefield got someone else to fill up her car in March 2020 that the Black woman got a straight answer from the attendant.

“I don’t serve Black people,” said the man, according to a lawsuit filed by Wakefield. The man, identified in records as 23-year-old Nigel Powers, then allegedly laughed at the 63-year-old Wakefield as she drove away. Powers is White.

Nearly three years after the alleged incident, a jury concluded this week that Wakefield was racially discriminated against and awarded her $1 million in total damages. On Monday, a jury in Multnomah County Circuit Court awarded $450,000 to Wakefield for discrimination and ordered Jacksons Food Store and PacWest Energy, the local gas station operator, to pay $330,000 and $220,000 in damages, respectively.

“I wasn’t served. I was actually humiliated and disrespected,” Wakefield told KGW in Portland, Ore. “It was like, ‘What world am I living in?’ This is not supposed to go down like that. It was a terrible, terrible confrontation between me and this guy.”.............

A racist person does not equal a racist group or a racist society as a whole, agree?

A racist person does not equal a racist group or a racist society as a whole, agree?
    Irrelevant. A racist person is a racist person. Aggregation and enactment of power structures by individual racist persons results in something far different.

Irrelevant. A racist person is a racist person. Aggregation and enactment of power structures by individual racist persons results in something far different.
    Got it. Only white people can be racist. Now does this rule apply in other civilizations and cultures as well? In Asia, is it also impossible for a white person to be racist there?

Got it. Only white people can be racist. Now does this rule apply in other civilizations and cultures as well? In Asia, is it also impossible for a white person to be racist there?
    You keep saying that only white people can be racist. Why is that? No one else here has made that claim. Why do you keep doing it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom