All things Racist...USA edition (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

The link actually goes to a specific post. If you have the poster on ignore, you should be able to click a button to read that particular post without removing the poster from your ignore list.

If you would prefer, I can screenshot the post for you. Not that it matters, of course, because when someone already did that for you, you refused to read it. It's absolutely full of your bullshirt lies.
    Why would I want to look at post from someone I have on ignore? That kind of defeats the purpose of ignoring them to begin with doesn't it?

It's in the article I posted earlier.

Yes, being racist is one of the worst things a person can be. Defending racism and racist people is equally as bad.
    One of the worst things. Ok. Do you think you are racist at all, even on the hardwired, evolutionarily meaning of racism?

One of the worst things. Ok. Do you think you are racist at all, even on the hardwired, evolutionarily meaning of racism?

That's a question better left for others who know me to answer, but I've never been accused of being racist by anybody other than you in this forum. So I tend to think not.

That doesn't mean I can't have my own prejudices at times, but I try to keep those in check and challenge my own beliefs.

Last edited:
    Why would I want to look at post from someone I have on ignore? That kind of defeats the purpose of ignoring them to begin with doesn't it?

Because... it contains the exact information you were asking about? Just a thought.

You are still on this? You were wrong on this.
    You said you had nothing to celebrate on the 4th, the debate was the left also attacks the 4th just like some buy on newsmax attacked 6.19 (I can't use the word juneteenth as it is stupid and doesn't actually mark a day). So you actually proved my point. I posted your reply to you as your requested for a link to prove that left attacks the 4th but apparently only a video will satisfy you. If that is the case, can you make of video of you reading that you have nothing to celebrate on the 4th of July?

Now you have to explain to me how you even consider that a lie. Please continue on that. Also, I apparently lie all the time, so got anything else that is an actual lie? You know, where I purposely said something known to be untrue?

These are two points that were made in the post you addressed:

• After @CoolBrees questioned you about CNN saying something similar about the 4th being nothing but an excuse for white people to spend welfare on fireworks, get drunk on beer and shoot guns in a trailer park would feel like that was a fair and accurate description of the 4th, you responded by saying "Do they not already say that about the 4th every year? They do...."
    • You followed that up with "Is it the 4th or Christmas yet? Pay attention around those holidays, there are plenty of negative coverage of what those holidays really mean and how they are celebrated."
    Each of these points contains a quote from you. Do those quotes accurately repeat what you said?

You are still on this? You were wrong on this.
    You said you had nothing to celebrate on the 4th, the debate was the left also attacks the 4th just like some buy on newsmax attacked 6.19 (I can't use the word juneteenth as it is stupid and doesn't actually mark a day). So you actually proved my point. I posted your reply to you as your requested for a link to prove that left attacks the 4th but apparently only a video will satisfy you. If that is the case, can you make of video of you reading that you have nothing to celebrate on the 4th of July?

Now you have to explain to me how you even consider that a lie. Please continue on that. Also, I apparently lie all the time, so got anything else that is an actual lie? You know, where I purposely said something known to be untrue?
    So you've chosen to be a liar. So be it.

That's a question better left for others who know me to answer, but I've never been accused of being racist by anybody other than you in this forum. So I tend to think not.

That doesn't mean I can't have my own prejudices at times, but I try to keep those in check and challenge my own beliefs.
    Yep, same here, on all statements above. Everyone has their own prejudices. Part of being a human animal. That is why I don't think being a 'racist' is the worse thing possible since, in my opinion we all are predisposed to primal racism or otherings due to us being an animal.

So you've chosen to be a liar. So be it.
    If you give me a video of you saying what you posted, that you had nothing to celebrate on the 4th, then I wouldn't be a liar. Please don't make me be a liar. Please post a video of you saying what you said so you will believe that not all left celebrate the 4th

These are two points that were made in the post you addressed:

• After @CoolBrees questioned you about CNN saying something similar about the 4th being nothing but an excuse for white people to spend welfare on fireworks, get drunk on beer and shoot guns in a trailer park would feel like that was a fair and accurate description of the 4th, you responded by saying "Do they not already say that about the 4th every year? They do...."
    • You followed that up with "Is it the 4th or Christmas yet? Pay attention around those holidays, there are plenty of negative coverage of what those holidays really mean and how they are celebrated."
    Each of these points contains a quote from you. Do those quotes accurately repeat what you said?
    Yep, those are me. All of those are correct.

And can you provide any evidence of CNN- or anyone in the media- saying the things you claimed they say on a regular basis?

This whole line of conversation has been shockingly reminiscent of Alex Jones on the stand. We have the receipts. The problem is, there's no judge to make @Farb answer the question and stick to the truth when he does.

Unfortunate.

And can you provide any evidence of CNN- or anyone in the media- saying the things you claimed they say on a regular basis?
    Did I say it has to be a new agency?
    https://www.al.com/news/2022/07/boy...esters-say-there-is-nothing-to-celebrate.html

“It’s a fact that there are tons of people celebrating a country where it’s been said, over and over and over again by Black people, people of color and historically marginalized and oppressed groups that the country is not for them nor is it working for them,” said Booker, who is visiting Mobile this summer. “That, I think, is part of the symbolism of being out there and doing something other than what a celebrating or a birthday would be.”
    She added, “We are outside what the country thinks about so why should we be included in the celebration?”

Also asked for comment was @Saintamaniac who replied: I had covid, but even if I did not, I would have nothing to celebrate

https://www.pressherald.com/2022/07/05/portland-man-shot-assaulted-near-kennedy-park-on-july-4th/

https://nbc16.com/news/local/protest-in-portland-gets-declared-a-riot-on-july-4th?photo=28

And Portland, not be outdone, does what it does best, destroy people's private property in the name of 'justice'?

Yes. You said coverage, which implies news. This is one of the points that you acknowledged as accurate:

You followed that up with "Is it the 4th or Christmas yet? Pay attention around those holidays, there are plenty of negative coverage of what those holidays really mean and how they are celebrated."
    https://www.al.com/news/2022/07/boy...esters-say-there-is-nothing-to-celebrate.html
    https://www.al.com/news/2022/07/boy...esters-say-there-is-nothing-to-celebrate.htmlhttps://www.al.com/news/2022/07/boy...esters-say-there-is-nothing-to-celebrate.html

“It’s a fact that there are tons of people celebrating a country where it’s been said, over and over and over again by Black people, people of color and historically marginalized and oppressed groups that the country is not for them nor is it working for them,” said Booker, who is visiting Mobile this summer. “That, I think, is part of the symbolism of being out there and doing something other than what a celebrating or a birthday would be.”
    She added, “We are outside what the country thinks about so why should we be included in the celebration?”

Also asked for comment was @Saintamaniac who replied: I had covid, but even if I did not, I would have nothing to celebrate

https://www.pressherald.com/2022/07/05/portland-man-shot-assaulted-near-kennedy-park-on-july-4th/

https://nbc16.com/news/local/protest-in-portland-gets-declared-a-riot-on-july-4th?photo=28

And Portland, not be outdone, does what it does best, destroy people's private property in the name of 'justice'?

Covering news centered around the Fourth of July is not the same as what you claimed at all.

Here is the other point that you said was accurate:

After @CoolBrees questioned you about CNN saying something similar about the 4th being nothing but an excuse for white people to spend welfare on fireworks, get drunk on beer and shoot guns in a trailer park would feel like that was a fair and accurate description of the 4th, you responded by saying "Do they not already say that about the 4th every year? They do...."

You have not demonstrated where any news agency has spent any amount of coverage on portraying the Fourth of July as "nothing but an excuse for white people to spend welfare on fireworks, get drunk on beer and shoot guns in a trailer park".

I keep thinking to myself "@Farb, you're not stupid and you know exactly what you are doing."

I'm beginning to think I may be wrong.

Yes. You said coverage, which implies news. This is one of the points that you acknowledged as accurate:

You followed that up with "Is it the 4th or Christmas yet? Pay attention around those holidays, there are plenty of negative coverage of what those holidays really mean and how they are celebrated."

Covering news centered around the Fourth of July is not the same as what you claimed at all.

Here is the other point that you said was accurate:

After @CoolBrees questioned you about CNN saying something similar about the 4th being nothing but an excuse for white people to spend welfare on fireworks, get drunk on beer and shoot guns in a trailer park would feel like that was a fair and accurate description of the 4th, you responded by saying "Do they not already say that about the 4th every year? They do...."

You have not demonstrated where any news agency has spent any amount of coverage on portraying the Fourth of July as "nothing but an excuse for white people to spend welfare on fireworks, get drunk on beer and shoot guns in a trailer park".
    So the link to the article about riots instead of celebration of the 4th doesn't satisfy you or the article that directly quotes one of your BLM allies that "I have nothing to celebrate on the 4th". Are you that limited to think that I meant they would use those exact words as some dude on some low budget cable news channel? Wait, that is actually your argument, is it? LOL, It really is. Is that how you honestly took that. I didn't think you are that stupid, to quote our friend @Saintamaniac.
    So, it reality, I was right and you were wrong along with all the others you are showing off for but I am the one that lies around here. LOL. Got it.

I keep thinking to myself "@Farb, you're not stupid and you know exactly what you are doing."

I'm beginning to think I may be wrong.
    Yeah, I know the feeling.
    You are wrong, especially about this

Saintamaniac said:
    I had Covid on the 4th and even if I didn't, I had nothing to celebrate. Don't talk to me about my constitution. The people you support take a shirt on it every day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom