All things Racist...USA edition (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
    Reaction score
    I was looking for a place to put this so we could discuss but didn't really find a place that worked so I created this thread so we can all place articles, experiences, videos and examples of racism in the USA.

This is one that happened this week. The lady even called and filed a complaint on the officer. This officer also chose to wear the body cam (apparently, LA doesn't require this yet). This exchange wasn't necessarily racist IMO until she started with the "mexican racist...you will never be white, like you want" garbage. That is when it turned racist IMO

All the murderer and other insults, I think are just a by product of CRT and ACAB rhetoric that is very common on the radical left and sadly is being brought to mainstream in this country.

Another point that I think is worth mentioning is she is a teacher and the sense of entitlement she feels is mind blowing.

https://news.yahoo.com/black-teacher-berates-latino-la-221235341.html

I am that kind of stubborn and childish. I at least admit it instead of posting the TOS.
    You definitely are childish. You'll find that I'm as stubborn as they come ESPECIALLY when I'm right. Here is how you can put an end to this and reclaim your manhood in the process. Post a video supporting what you claimed or admit that your claim was bogus. Ignoring what you claimed or looking past what you claimed and making false accusations against me or others will not make this go away. Just suck it up, bite your lip and admit there are no videos to be found that support your previous claim.

All that other stuff you keep trying to deflect with....I have no idea what point you were trying to make other than avoiding egg on your face for making a claim that you pulled out your butthole.

Last edited:
    You definitely are I'm as stubborn as they come ESPECIALLY when I'm right. Here is how you can put an end to this and reclaim your manhood in the process. Post a video supporting what you claimed or admit that your claim was bogus. Ignoring what you claimed or looking past what you claimed and making false accusations against me or others will not make this go away. Just suck it up, bite your lip and admit there are no videos to be found that support your previous claim.

All that other stuff you keep trying to deflect with....I have no idea what point you were trying to make other than avoiding egg on your face for making a claim that you pulled out your butthole.
    Oh, I think you must be mistaken about me. I don't need to reclaim my 'manhood'. You can call me a woman (not that you know what that is) if you will like. I understand how people overreact when they get emotional. I don't take it personally like some here.

Why do I have to post a video, why not an article or quote? Is it because what we were discussing was in video form and your mind can't move past the moving pictures with sounds (my grandparents called the moving picture shows)? I posted a quote that demonstrates exactly what I said. Why would that not be good enough?

What false accusation have I made against you? Please, be specific.....

How can my claim be false when you (quoted above) repeated my exact stance?

Oh, I think you must be mistaken about me. I don't need to reclaim my 'manhood'. You can call me a woman (not that you know what that is) if you will like. I understand how people overreact when they get emotional. I don't take it personally like some here.

Why do I have to post a video, why not an article or quote? Is it because what we were discussing was in video form and your mind can't move past the moving pictures with sounds (my grandparents called the moving picture shows)? I posted a quote that demonstrates exactly what I said. Why would that not be good enough?

you stay lyin'!

bout errthing!

I'm going to go ahead and be the bigger person here because, quite literally, I'm bigger than you. (6'2" 290 give or take 10lbs). I'm going to move on from this exercise so that we can continue the discussion on all things racist. The bottom line is that no media outlet anchor has ever made any negative statements about the 4th of July being an excuse for white people to get drunk, tote guns around, wave confederate flags and get high on meth. Anyone making such a claim is lying. Same thing goes for Xmas.

Because you claimed it happened on CNN, remember? But it doesn't matter if you want to post it as a video, an article, or a quote from an article because the equivalent doesn't exist.

I'm going to go ahead and be the bigger person here because, quite literally, I'm bigger than you. (6'2" 290 give or take 10lbs).
    Yeah, you are wrong about that too, but ok. Thanks for taking the high road on this.

Because you claimed it happened on CNN, remember? But it doesn't matter if you want to post it as a video, an article, or a quote from an article because the equivalent doesn't exist.
    Did I say CNN? I might have, but I don't think I specifically mentioned an outlet.

Sick Burn!

Do you believe that cops in the US are racist?
    Do you think that men can give birth?
    That's not how this works champ. You made the accusation that I said and believe those things. Quote me.
    It wasn't an attempted burn. I have fat fingers and didn't go back and correct it because it made me laugh.

Did I say CNN? I might have, but I don't think I specifically mentioned an outlet.
    Yeah, no, I was being tongue in cheek. In my biased mind, CNN is run by the DNC.

I understand what you are saying and you are correct but this time is different I think. I think Biden can not win. Even his party is pulling away from him. Harris has not shot at all. She is about as likeable and Pence. I think they are forced to change horses mid-stream.
    I think the chances of them maintaining the white house is nil and they know that so they will have to change it up and let someone run that can maybe pull off a victory.

I am wrong a lot, so probably on this too but I just see a path for Biden or Harris to be in the running in 2024.

That's not how this works champ. You made the accusation that I said and believe those things. Quote me.
    It wasn't an attempted burn. I have fat fingers and didn't go back and correct it because it made me laugh.
    Gotcha, I understand now. I was confused. Yeah, I don't know if you actually believe those things, I hope not and it appears you do not, so good on you! I was merely lumping the left together like the right gets on here.
    For example, from what I know about the Q thingy, I think is stupid. However, I get associated with Q on there just by being a Rep/conservative. That was what I was saying and why I was painting with such a broad brush. Didn't mean to single you out specifically, for that, my apologies.

Yes, but it doesn't matter because you haven't shown anything from any outlet.

If someone on CNN would have said that the 4th was nothing but an excuse for rednecks to spend their welfare check on fireworks, get drunk on Busch lite and shoot guns in the trailer park, would you think that was a fair and accurate description of the 4th?

Or do you think the snowflakes like your heroes Marjorie Greene and Hannity would lose their underdeveloped, warped minds?

Do they not already say that about the 4th every year? They do and also give us a history lesson on the evils of them.

Is it the 4th or Christmas yet? Pay attention around those holidays, there are plenty of negative coverage of what those holidays really mean and how they are celebrated.

Have you shown where they (meaning someone on CNN) have said that the 4th was nothing but an excuse for rednecks to spend their welfare check on fireworks, get drunk on Busch lite and shoot guns in the trailer park?

Have you shown any example of negative coverage of what those holidays really mean and how they are celebrated?

No? You haven't? Color me shocked, Farb made a statement he can't forking support.

It’s like he doesn’t know we can go back and quote him.

Which, now that I think about it, is exactly how Trump operates, so it makes sense.

Just throw out bullshirt, and when called on it, just throw out more bullshirt and ignore people pointing it out.

Yes, but it doesn't matter because you haven't shown anything from any outlet.

Have you shown where they (meaning someone on CNN) have said that the 4th was nothing but an excuse for rednecks to spend their welfare check on fireworks, get drunk on Busch lite and shoot guns in the trailer park?

Have you shown any example of negative coverage of what those holidays really mean and how they are celebrated?

No? You haven't? Color me shocked, Farb made a statement he can't forking support.
    You can attack me all you want. I encourage it, I know it is a release valve for you guys, but I draw the line at disrespecting Busch lite. Stay civil and keep your hateful attacks to me and leave the one thing in this world that loves all people, regardless of creed, sex or nationality alone. It is uncalled for and I won't stand for it. Good day Mam.

You can attack me all you want. I encourage it, I know it is a release valve for you guys, but I draw the line at disrespecting Busch lite. Stay civil and keep your hateful attacks to me and leave the one thing in this world that loves all people, regardless of creed, sex or nationality alone. It is uncalled for and I won't stand for it. Good day Mam.
    What is the "one thing" you are referring to here?

If you consider asking someone to provide proof for their claims and then holding them accountable when they don't to be a hateful attack, perhaps you are not equipped to participate in adult discussions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom