All things political. Coronavirus Edition. (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maxp

Reaction score
    I fear we are really going to be in a bad place due to the obvious cuts to the federal agencies that deal with infectious disease, but also the negative effect the Affordable Care act has had on non urban hospitals. Our front line defenses are ineffectual and our ability to treat the populous is probably at an all time low. Factor in the cost of healthcare and I can see our system crashing. What do you think about the politics of this virus?

I'm not sure where to put this, but... I guess. here..

This is NOT HOW YOU ZOOM!!!!

You can't mute video, bro?... No one wants to see your 60 yr old wang...

NEW YORK (AP) — CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin returned to the network Thursday for the first time in more than seven months after he was caught masturbating on a Zoom call with former colleagues at The New Yorker.

Toobin, in an interview with CNN’s Alisyn Camerota, said that he was grateful to CNN for another chance and that he was “trying to become the kind of person that people can trust again.”

Camerota asked him bluntly, “what the hell were you thinking?”………..

NEW YORK (AP) — CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin returned to the network Thursday for the first time in more than seven months after he was caught masturbating on a Zoom call with former colleagues at The New Yorker.

Toobin, in an interview with CNN’s Alisyn Camerota, said that he was grateful to CNN for another chance and that he was “trying to become the kind of person that people can trust again.”

To which Toobin responded, "How good Evan Osnos would look in a speedo," and was immediately suspended again.

I’m

I think he’s lying about not thinking about much. I guarantee he had something erotic on his mind. What was going on right before the incident?

Man who pulled down mask and spat on another gets 10 years​

lol... Mask-Hole...lol

Hope it was worth it

on a similar note does anyone know what happened to the people early on in the pandemic who were arrested for coughing on and licking produce in grocery stores?

If I remember right, I think the charges were serious

Last edited:
    So this guy executes the cashier because she told him to pull up his mask.

Store owner: Customer shoots, kills cashier who asked him to pull up his face mask​

The more these people buy into the "Mask are sheep" and "hoax virus", the worse they are getting. These same people will slowly transition into attacking people who have gotten the vaccine.

He had a mask” on his face, Kim said. “She is just a very cautious person, so she had asked him to pull up his mask. He refused, and walked out, came back in, and did that.”
    “Tucker left the store without making his purchase, but immediately returned inside,” said the spokesperson. “Tucker walked directly back to the cashier, pulled out a handgun, and shot her

Arizona Governor Doug Ducey issued an executive order Tuesday that prohibits public universities and community colleges from mandating COVID-19 tests, vaccines and masks for students to participate in learning. The decision comes days after Ducey criticized a recent announcement from Arizona State University that outlined COVID-19 protocols for the upcoming school year

Arizona Governor Doug Ducey issued an executive order Tuesday that prohibits public universities and community colleges from mandating COVID-19 tests, vaccines and masks for students to participate in learning. The decision comes days after Ducey criticized a recent announcement from Arizona State University that outlined COVID-19 protocols for the upcoming school year

Arizona is like combining the worst parts of Florida with the worst parts of Alabama.

With a couple of good friends going to college this fall I sure am glad I live in the liberal paradise of California where they are mandating vaccination.

With a couple of good friends going to college this fall I sure am glad I live in the liberal paradise of California where they are mandating vaccination.
    I know some people, living in and out of the state of California who've visited their many times, that would laugh or scoff at any notion of California being this nice, completely tolerant, totally all-inclusive "liberal paradise" of progressive ideas where systemic racism, history of institutionalized bigotry and discrimination towards minorities in police depts (Oakland in the 1960's and 70's, and LAPD under Gates and even now), local and municipal governments, socio-political, economic divides, race riots in Watts for 6 days in L.A. in summer of 1965, White Night riots in early 80's in S.F. after former S.F. Assemblyman Dan White got acquitted for murdering openly gay assemblyman Harvey Milk and S.F. mayor George Moscone for being too high-strung on "Twinkies" to understand and realize the implication and consequences of his actions, which was a BS, ridiculous asinine defense in the first place. The fact that later evidence was uncovered that revealed White was a bit of a closeted homophobe who felt justified shooting Milk because he "betrayed" him in not sufficiently helping him to get his job back at City Hall revealed his true intentions.

Interestingly enough, the Milk/Moscone murders happened later in the same week as the Jonestown mass suicide/murders in Guyana where former downtown Bay Area "People's Temple", minister, social and political activist, turned repressive authoritian leftist cult leader who fled U.S. due to IRS tax liens. Some people in Bay Area I know have told me that Milk, former state and city official Willy Brown, and even Moscone himself were big defenders of Jones' church and activism in the mid-70's, and they helped cover up, or initially dismiss alleged stories of sexual and physical abuse, assault, molestation coming from early defectors, ex-members of People's Temple who went public with their claims 3-4 years before the whole Jonestown tragedy/forced mass suicide/mass murder.

My comment of a liberal paradise is a smart alec term of how so many people love to go on about California.
    I’ve never said this state doesn’t have issues. I’m not going to say that historical treatment of Hispanics, Asians and native Americans haven’t been as bad or worse than anywhere else. Not going to say for a second that LAPD hasn’t had some major issues, that the San Bernardino law enforcement aren’t absolutely corrupt with asset seizure or certain political elements in SF haven’t been just as corrupt as Chicago. They absolutely have. But as I’ve said we at least try. Our Covid response is better than most. Our level of women’s health and maternal health are very good. Yes we have a homeless problem because the homeless come here because at least there is a chance here where as in red states there is none. This state heavily supports college education for DACA students and such. I could go on. Yes even with all those issues that you love to point out, I’d rather live here than most places.

I have no doubt that she didn't know those things before, because she probably didn't believe it. Probably thought of it as "propaganda" by the left..
    Sadly, this all goes back to a social media obsession in this country. This country to an extent operates under the any attention is good attention, even though they are being a stark raving idiot. We’ve seen it all along the chain from Paris Hilton, to the Kardashians, to most all the social influencers, to this absolute idiot.
    We need to stop giving clicks and media airtime to the stupids. We really do

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom