All things political. Coronavirus Edition. (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
I'm not sure where to put this, but... I guess. here..

This is NOT HOW YOU ZOOM!!!!

You can't mute video, bro?... No one wants to see your 60 yr old wang...

NEW YORK (AP) — CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin returned to the network Thursday for the first time in more than seven months after he was caught masturbating on a Zoom call with former colleagues at The New Yorker.

Toobin, in an interview with CNN’s Alisyn Camerota, said that he was grateful to CNN for another chance and that he was “trying to become the kind of person that people can trust again.”

Camerota asked him bluntly, “what the hell were you thinking?”………..

cuddlemonkey

Well-known monkey
Reaction score
NEW YORK (AP) — CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin returned to the network Thursday for the first time in more than seven months after he was caught masturbating on a Zoom call with former colleagues at The New Yorker.

Toobin, in an interview with CNN’s Alisyn Camerota, said that he was grateful to CNN for another chance and that he was “trying to become the kind of person that people can trust again.”

To which Toobin responded, "How good Evan Osnos would look in a speedo," and was immediately suspended again.

Lapaz

Reaction score
I’m

I think he’s lying about not thinking about much. I guarantee he had something erotic on his mind. What was going on right before the incident?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom