All things political. Coronavirus Edition. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Maxp

Reaction score
    I fear we are really going to be in a bad place due to the obvious cuts to the federal agencies that deal with infectious disease, but also the negative effect the Affordable Care act has had on non urban hospitals. Our front line defenses are ineffectual and our ability to treat the populous is probably at an all time low. Factor in the cost of healthcare and I can see our system crashing. What do you think about the politics of this virus?

Sounds like you support those that believe what you believe.

Are you in the military? Are you an atheist?

The answers to those questions don't matter unless you can show where I don't apply the same standard across the board.

My point is that those that tend to get offended for the sake of others should be addressed. It is another form of Karen. The middle aged, white college educated white women that tend to do it the most. I just call out the virtue signaling as I see it. No reason to be offended by it.

If you are in a room full of white people and someone starts spouting racial slurs, is it ok to be offended by that?

The answers to those questions don't matter unless you can show where I don't apply the same standard across the board.

If you are in a room full of white people and someone starts spouting racial slurs, is it ok to be offended by that?
    You are white knighting on an internet message board. Don't try and make your virtue signal anymore cringe than it already was.

you don't have to discredit a theory. a theory needs to be proven, not the other way around.
    When the theory is dismissed out out of hand as 'disinformation' just like the effectiveness of the vaccines and Biden's laptop, you tend to have a trust problem. So, I don't believe them when they say it is not a lab leak in the town where a lab was that just happened to be conducting gain of function research on the exact virus that somehow mutated and infected just 1 person and no other animals in the wet market. I also fully admit that I am cynical.

You are white knighting on an internet message board. Don't try and make your virtue signal anymore cringe than it already was.

Call it what you want, I don't care. Do you have an answer to the question I asked? I want to make sure I am giving you a chance to be heard.

When the theory is dismissed out out of hand as 'disinformation' just like the effectiveness of the vaccines and Biden's laptop, you tend to have a trust problem. So, I don't believe them when they say it is not a lab leak in the town where a lab was that just happened to be conducting gain of function research on the exact virus that somehow mutated and infected just 1 person and no other animals in the wet market. I also fully admit that I am cynical.
    You won’t even read the tweets I posted will you? What are you afraid of? Think maybe you‘ll find out that people have been lying to you? You will find that out, but I promise it will be okay. You will be fine. You’ll be even better than you are now, because you’ll be free from the outrage that the people you read trigger in you right now.

The lab leak theory wasn’t ever dismissed out of hand. It was thoroughly investigated. I was skeptical of the lab leak theory, but it was important to investigate it. Genetic findings have ruled it out. You should be happy about that, shouldn’t you? There‘s no big evil conspiracy that caused the pandemic. It was just nature taking its course.

But it’s not good news to you, is it? That’s messed up, when you are rooting for evil plots. It’s really messed up.

You won’t even read the tweets I posted will you? What are you afraid of? Think maybe you‘ll find out that people have been lying to you? You will find that out, but I promise it will be okay. You will be fine. You’ll be even better than you are now, because you’ll be free from the outrage that the people you read trigger in you right now.

The lab leak theory wasn’t ever dismissed out of hand. It was thoroughly investigated. I was skeptical of the lab leak theory, but it was important to investigate it. Genetic findings have ruled it out. You should be happy about that, shouldn’t you? There‘s no big evil conspiracy that caused the pandemic. It was just nature taking its course.

But it’s not good news to you, is it? That’s messed up, when you are rooting for evil plots. It’s really messed up.
    Sure. Call me a cynic but I have a hard time trusting the WHO and China on where and why the virus got out. After all, the authorities have been right about the whole covid disaster have they not? LOL

Sure. Call me a cynic but I have a hard time trusting the WHO and China on where and why the virus got out. After all, the authorities have been right about the whole covid disaster have they not? LOL
    What exactly did the experts get wrong?

Obviously you do because here you are again.
    I just chose not to be emotionally blackmailed on political message board by people who claim to be offended by a generic saying. If someone is offended by then then maybe society is not the best place for them.
    Did you offer me a 'chance' or did you try and 'demand' I be more 'inclusive' by emotional blackmail and virtue signaling?
    It's funny how they don't make any of the demands they ask of us to anyone else here. Same thing with they constant crying about the sources we post.

They won't say a word about the guy who posts just about every article from the Democrat Party...I mean Washington Post. Posting multiple tweets in a post or a tweet without comment is only a problem when I do it. They are hypocrites and they don't even try to hide it.

A study or studies from one person isn't a debunking.

The lab leak was dismissed right away. That was one of the things the Biden administration worked to restrict. They wanted no discussion about the lab leak on social media and it worked.

A study or studies from one person isn't a debunking.

The lab leak was dismissed right away. That was one of the things the Biden administration worked to restrict. They wanted no discussion about the lab leak on social media and it worked.
    I just can’t with you. You’re ridiculous.

All is pretty big. Was the vaccine ineffective? What policy was terrible?
    Did the vaccine stop the spread? Did it protect you from contracting the virus? Did me taking the vaccine or not taking vaccine have any effect on my neighbor getting the virus? All of those are 'no'. But yet, those that were unvaxed were called 'unpatriotic', 'enemy', killers. Remember the left's troupe about unvaxed being a death cult? How many people lost their jobs due to companies, governments following incorrect political biased data from the CDC (thank goodness the law suites are finally working their way into court and those people are getting their jobs back with back pay)?
    What policy was terrible? Federal vaccine mandate. Forced lockdowns. School lockdowns. Closing parks and out door areas. Closing churches, funerals, weddings, birthdays.
    I guess the answer is what did they (those that the left gets their orders from) actually get right during the pandemic?
    What do you think they got correct?

Did the vaccine stop the spread? Did it protect you from contracting the virus? Did me taking the vaccine or not taking vaccine have any effect on my neighbor getting the virus? All of those are 'no'. But yet, those that were unvaxed were called 'unpatriotic', 'enemy', killers. Remember the left's troupe about unvaxed being a death cult? How many people lost their jobs due to companies, governments following incorrect political biased data from the CDC (thank goodness the law suites are finally working their way into court and those people are getting their jobs back with back pay)?
    What policy was terrible? Federal vaccine mandate. Forced lockdowns. School lockdowns. Closing parks and out door areas. Closing churches, funerals, weddings, birthdays.
    I guess the answer is what did they (those that the left gets their orders from) actually get right during the pandemic?
    What do you think they got correct?
    so your answer is the vaccine was useless?
    So, how do you explain the death rate of vax vs unvax with Covid (other than a conspiracy theory )?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom