4th Republican Debate 12/06/23 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zztop

Reaction score
    This is a topic for any thoughts and info pertaining to the republican debate:

What time is the debate, and who is moderating:

The two-hour debate will start at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday. It’s being moderated by NewsNation’s Elizabeth Vargas; Megyn Kelly, host of “The Megyn Kelly Show” on SiriusXM; and Eliana Johnson, editor-in-chief of The Washington Free Beacon.

How to watch the Republican debate:

NewsNation will livestream the debate on their website and broadcast it to television news channels, while Rumble will stream it natively

4 candidates qualified for the debate:

DeSantis
    Nikki
    Ramaswamy
    Christie

Last edited:
    Sorry, Steve, not watching it.

But this is troubling, to say the least:

There is a strange belief, by some on the stage, that there are terrorist cells infiltrating the US through the southern border. Seems like FUD to me

Seems VERY reasonable to me.
    Why wouldn't those who hate us and want us harmed not take advantage of the incredibly crappy job the Biden Administration has done at the southern border?
    ........and btw, Senator Tim Scott is very improved compared to the previous two debates.
    Vivek is annoying.
    Whenever it is his turn to talk I think I will toggle back and forth between a hockey game and the debate.

Why wouldn't those who hate us and want us harmed not take advantage of the incredibly crappy job the Biden Administration has done at the southern border?
    ........and btw, Senator Tim Scott has been very improved compared to the previous two debates.
    Vivek is annoying.
    Whenever it is his turn to talk I think I will toggle back and forth between a hockey game and the debate.
    Agree so much about Vivek.

Because contrary to the xenophobia, misinformation, and outright lies what we have is not a flood of illegals slipping into the country. What we have is a flood of migrants who declare asylum, are taken into custody, and given a court date. These people are coming in and intentionally being “caught” to declare asylum, which makes them legal. That's not a weakness terrorists can exploit.

The border isn't wide open. That's nonsense. I think our asylum laws are screwed up and being abused, but it's not what the fearmongerers are telling you.

........and btw, Senator Tim Scott is very improved compared to the previous two debates.
    Vivek is annoying.

White guys with hurt feelings will kill way more Americans than Hamas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom