2024 GOP Presidential Race (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Many of Trump's endorsed candidates did not do well on Nov. 8th.
    Gov. Ron DeSantis DID do well.
    He won convincingly.
    Yet in this OP's opinion, Donald Trump is an egomaniac who is seemingly incapable of putting "Party over Self"
    Trump has ZERO chance of being elected our next president.
    In my opinion, if Trump would just shut up and go away (fat chance of that)...but "if" Trump did that, Gov. Ron DeSantis would have a CHANCE to be a formidable candidate for President in 2024.
    Here is an interesting article on this topic...
    What do any of you think re. Trump vs DeSantis?

All these candidates that want to get rid of the department of education are essentially giving up on any influence that the President can have on education.

The notable ones are Pence not raising his hand and Haley raising hers even though she wrecked Trump a few minutes later.
    I thought Pence eventually raised his hand, but he hesitated.

That’s funny that Christie got the UFO question! I love his facial expression.

I bet our assessments are going to be radically different than Hannity’s take! I bet CNN and MSNBC will be close to ours.

Inflation is currently 3.18%. Gas prices are not going to go down no matter how much we pump, because it is a worldwide commodity. OPEC has a say! We’ll do better to lower the demand.

Christie definitely made a stupid statement about teachers unions being that dangerous. Teachers Union don’t set teaching curriculum.

They all think the Dept of Ed is bad (never said why) and teachers unions are why education in America sucks. Also never said why.

Christie made a compelling closing statement.

Haley had a decent closing.

The rest were meh.

Totally random, but gawd, I have a crush on Alyssa Farah Griffin. Such a fine woman, and that she opposes Trump and still a conservative. And her takes are usually pretty reasonable.

Fwiw, she's fairly active on Twitter and I think is a good follow. She's clearly in that Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger lane.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom