2022 Georgia Senate Race (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    Senator Warnock won in a special election to fill the remainder of Johnny Isakson's seat - which expires January 2023. This means the seat is up for election in 2022, where Warnock will run as the incumbent and the GOP field that is now led by former running back Hershel Walker, who has been enthusiastically endorsed by Donald Trump.

Probably a non-starter. I'm not familiar with how cases have interpreted but if I had to take a guess it's probably based on the concept of domicile which can be shown a variety of ways.

This is ri-god-damned-diculous.

If this guy wins today, the Republican electorate is truly a lost cause.

And there was nobody within the R party who had the nerve to stand up to Trump and tell him that Walker isn’t a good candidate and he shouldn’t run. And then the R voters in the primary in GA elected him. I can’t see anything redeemable about the R party.

yeah, that's what it is
    ================
    EXCLUSIVE: Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Dr. Ben Carson on Monday accused the left of attempting "to divide the Black community" through racial attacks against Black conservatives like Republican Georgia Senate nominee Herschel Walker..............

yeah, that's what it is
    ================
    EXCLUSIVE: Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Dr. Ben Carson on Monday accused the left of attempting "to divide the Black community" through racial attacks against Black conservatives like Republican Georgia Senate nominee Herschel Walker..............

And Carson is employing the "pot meet kettle " strategy. Typical.

This is ri-god-damned-diculous.

If this guy wins today, the Republican electorate is truly a lost cause.

and 99% of the people who voted for him couldn't care less about that.. I am hoping the ones who vote for the Libertarian candidate did so because they couldn't stomach Walker, and still can't.

My son’s friend’s family lived across the street from Carson while he was here….Nice friendly guy who is an absolute whack job…..

My son’s friend’s family lived across the street from Carson while he was here….Nice friendly guy who is an absolute whack job…..
    This guy? No way!
    1669754640602.png

Personally, I don't think most posters here "get it." Herschel Walker Is The Republican Party." He is not some deranged and morally compromised candidate. He is the IDEAL MAGA candidate. He embodies MAGA. "Repeat the party line and it don't matter how many children you have abandoned or how many abortions you paid for!" MAGA would put Satan in place of Walker if they could get his social security card so they are going with second best.

MAGA is about winning and then going to sidelines and asking coach Trump what the next play is. Herschel is the dead solid perfect MAGA candidate." Put him on your team and expect he will be well coached and paid very well in Washington. Come on Georgia! Help your boy get on the MAGA team. It will pay way better than the NFL. Look at them MAGAs. They don't need no smarts. They got the leader of the Orange Mafia as their field leader, racist and Nazi cheerleaders and BUCKETS of money from the suckers to spend.

Personally, I don't think most posters here "get it." Herschel Walker Is The Republican Party." He is not some deranged and morally compromised candidate. He is the IDEAL MAGA candidate. He embodies MAGA. "Repeat the party line and it don't matter how many children you have abandoned or how many abortions you paid for!" MAGA would put Satan in place of Walker if they could get his social security card so they are going with second best.

MAGA is about winning and then going to sidelines and asking coach Trump what the next play is. Herschel is the dead solid perfect MAGA candidate." Put him on your team and expect he will be well coached and paid very well in Washington. Come on Georgia! Help your boy get on the MAGA team. It will pay way better than the NFL. Look at them MAGAs. They don't need no smarts. They got the leader of the Orange Mafia as their field leader, racist and Nazi cheerleaders and BUCKETS of money from the suckers to spend.

See: Tuberville, Tommy

And Carson is employing the "pot meet kettle " strategy. Typical.
    Exactly this - it‘s total projection- Trump hand-picked Walker in the hopes he could divide the black vote and deprive Warnock of enough votes to allow Walker to win. Nothing subtle about Trump.

What the R Party should have done is say - no, Walker doesn’t even live in GA, (and isn’t qualified to be Senator anyway). He cannot run in GA.

At least Hillary Clinton made sure she lived in NY when she ran for Senate there.
    Does Walker even live in GA at all? What address did he use to register?
    Didn't Mary Landrieu have a situation where she moved to DC and forgot to leave personal residence in Louisiana, and listed it as her parents house, which i guess i hard to argue that she didn't live there while in La...

At least Hillary Clinton made sure she lived in NY when she ran for Senate there.
    Does Walker even live in GA at all? What address did he use to register?
    Didn't Mary Landrieu have a situation where she moved to DC and forgot to leave personal residence in Louisiana, and listed it as her parents house, which i guess i hard to argue that she didn't live there while in La...
    He lives in Texas, but his wife owns a home in Georgia they rent out, which is the property he listed as his residence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom