2022 Georgia Senate Race (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    Senator Warnock won in a special election to fill the remainder of Johnny Isakson's seat - which expires January 2023. This means the seat is up for election in 2022, where Warnock will run as the incumbent and the GOP field that is now led by former running back Hershel Walker, who has been enthusiastically endorsed by Donald Trump.

.......In an appearance Sunday, according to an account by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Walker reiterated his opposition to the Inflation Reduction Act, signed by Biden last week, that invests in curbing global warming, among other things.

“They continue to try to fool you that they are helping you out. But they’re not,” Walker said. “Because a lot of money, it’s going to trees. Don’t we have enough trees around here?”..........

Stupid is as stupid does.™️

And they'll vote for him in droves. This country truly is in trouble...
    Georgia GOP nominee Herschel Walker has pulled ahead of incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA), according to a new poll.

Walker, a college football icon, leads Warnock by two percentage points, 46% to 44%, in the latest poll by Emerson College, released on Tuesday. This cuts Walker’s lead by half from an Emerson College/The Hill poll showed Walker leading Warnock, 49% to 45%. The Emerson polling is the first reputable polling source showing Walker leading.

In the same poll, incumbent Gov. Brian Kemp (R-GA) leads Democratic nominee Stacey Abrams in the gubernatorial race, a rematch from 2018............

Georgia GOP nominee Herschel Walker has pulled ahead of incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-GA), according to a new poll.

Walker, a college football icon, leads Warnock by two percentage points, 46% to 44%, in the latest poll by Emerson College, released on Tuesday. This cuts Walker’s lead by half from an Emerson College/The Hill poll showed Walker leading Warnock, 49% to 45%. The Emerson polling is the first reputable polling source showing Walker leading.

In the same poll, incumbent Gov. Brian Kemp (R-GA) leads Democratic nominee Stacey Abrams in the gubernatorial race, a rematch from 2018............

Smh...Georgia is gonna fork this up are they?

turnout will be the deciding factor.

low turnout = good for Rs. high = good for Ds.

Its why Rs look to voter suppression as a tactic
    Yeah, for sure. We'll see, but usually mid-terms equals low turnout. That said, the recent abortion referendum in Kansas (iirc) had a huge turnout, so that could be a possible indicator.

Smh...Georgia is gonna fork this up are they?
    Welp, since I am paranoid, I wouldn't be surprised. Pissed? Yes. Surprised? No.

THe guy an't even string together sentences. Those on the right that say Biden is losing it had better get Hershel checked for CTE.

Polling is notably inaccurate lately. I just cannot believe people will vote for this guy.

Polling is notably inaccurate lately. I just cannot believe people will vote for this guy.
    I can. I mean, they voted for Trump in droves. Walker is right up their alley. And you'll have a lot of people who are otherwise ignorant of politics who will vote Walker because of his name. What he says doesn't really matter all that much.

I think there will be a decent amount of people who vote for Kemp but either vote for Warnock or simply not vote in the Senate race. In 2020, many Georgia Republicans voted the party line down ballot but skipped the Presidential race.

This is actually a turd article to use the parlance of our times.

If you read it, Walker didn’t pull ahead in the Hill poll - his lead got cut in half from 4% to 2%.

Moreover, per the last paragraph, The Hill is the only reputable poll to show the walking head injury ahead.

So to recap, the headline of “Walker pulls ahead” should really ready “Walker’s Lead Halved in Only Poll He Leads”

And just for fun, per Real Clear Politics, Warnock with a poll average lead of 2.7 points.

I can. I mean, they voted for Trump in droves. Walker is right up their alley. And you'll have a lot of people who are otherwise ignorant of politics who will vote Walker because of his name. What he says doesn't really matter all that much.
    I call it “Bird’s Theorem.”

What is Bird’s Theorem, you ask?

”’We The People’ are stupid.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom