Where did this attack on Tulsi Gabbard from Hilary come from? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Intensesaint

Reaction score

It was good to see Andrew Yang stick up for her at least.

Has anyone said her name in the last week? I still think Trump Beetlejuiced her.

There are articles from much farther back that question Gabbard’s support and online popularity. Much of it has to deal with the way she uses many of the same arguments that conservatives do about media corruption, attacking the DNC, appearing on Fox News/Tucker Carlson and saying the same things that he would say. I joked after the debate that she seems to be running for the Republican nomination more than the Democratic one. She does some odd things that even her supporters question, and definitely doesn’t care about upsetting the apple cart to get her messages out.

There are articles from much farther back that question Gabbard’s support and online popularity. Much of it has to deal with the way she uses many of the same arguments that conservatives do about media corruption, attacking the DNC, appearing on Fox News/Tucker Carlson and saying the same things that he would say. I joked after the debate that she seems to be running for the Republican nomination more than the Democratic one. She does some odd things that even her supporters question, and definitely doesn’t care about upsetting the apple cart to get her messages out.
    Sounds a little like trump.

Both Tulsi and Tucker are very anti regime change war, so it makes sense.

She sure as hell is not going to get a fair interview on CNN which airs shows where guests also say she is a Russian agent and no one challenges that outlandish claim.

I think even more central to that hypothesis about influence, a hypothesis that I am not sure I buy for now(now if she takes the Green Party nom I absolutely will start to), is her peculiarly similar blindspots for a selection of authoritarian dictators along with a foreign policy that comes off isolationist but equally peculiar, largely aligns with what the foreign policy goals are of several chief adversaries.

I think one of the telltale signs of something being off is to look at how she postures herself as an isolationist compared to someone like Bernie. Whereas Bernie makes clear there that we in our capacity do not need to get into protracted fights on false pretenses or to remake the world in our image at gunpoint, nor should we, he also rolls that into an inclusive, compatible philosophy that rests on the shared humanity amongst us all on this planet, that in our capacity as a nation-state, have a moral and strategic obligation in promoting human rights and democracy against all those that would seek to usurp them. To promoting a world order based on human rights and the rule of law.

Tulsi, on the other hand, has a very head-tilting, realpolitik, nationalistic streak underlying her isolationism. Where she routinely dismisses and even engages in apologetics(selectively) for the behavior of certain autocrats like her tacit support for the human rights violating nationalist party's in India and their leader Modi(people that have funneled money into her campaigns). Or how she peculiarly takes issue with our support of Saudi Arabia on moral grounds but was an outspoken "skeptic" that Assad gassed his people. I don't know whether it is actually evidence of anything, or just an underdeveloped philosophy, but it makes sense for why someone that is functionally exhibiting a Tucker style relativist nationalism is appealing to the Fox crowd.

I think Hillary is just trying to prove that she doesn't have to be in an election to lose an election. Throwing her Russian asset allegations around obviously helps our POTUS.

I think Hillary is just trying to prove that she doesn't have to be in an election to lose an election. Throwing her Russian asset allegations around obviously helps our POTUS.
    I would love to see the data on that supposed constituency that was totally going to vote for the Democratic nominee or stay home until Hillary Clinton postulated on page 5 in October of 2019 about Tulsi Gabbard's shadow support network and decided they are now Trump all the way.

I would love to see the data on that supposed constituency that was totally going to vote for the Democratic nominee or stay home until Hillary Clinton postulated on page 5 in October of 2019 about Tulsi Gabbard's shadow support network and decided they are now Trump all the way.

It makes sense that as Hillary tries to slap the Russian asset label on more people, without good reason, the more unhinged she seems when she tries to make that label stick on our President.

I think by early next week, this will morph into Russia = Trump so therefore, Trump secretly supports Tulsi and is behind her as a 3rd to help him/Russia win in November.

I think by early next week, this will morph into Russia = Trump so therefore, Trump secretly supports Tulsi and is behind her as a 3rd to help him/Russia win in November.
    Gabbard said she will not run as an independent, because she doesn't want to help Trump in the election. We'll see if she sticks to that.

I don't think she will run as a 3rd party. I just have a feeling this is how it will be spun by Clinton.

I wonder if people will ignore the fact that she unequivocally denounced white supremacy. We have seen that sort of thing before.

Additionally, if it even matters. Are people who are going to go with Duke’s endorsement voting Dem regardless?

I also wonder if he is no longer endorsing Trump, or is he keen on giving options these days? A quick search didn’t turn anything up.

Additionally, if it even matters. Are people who are going to go with Duke’s endorsement voting Dem regardless?

I also wonder if he is no longer endorsing Trump, or is he keen on giving options these days? A quick search didn’t turn anything up.

I doubt it. I think the guy is likely trolling. In any event, no one wants his endorsement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom