Where did this attack on Tulsi Gabbard from Hilary come from? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Intensesaint

Reaction score

It was good to see Andrew Yang stick up for her at least.

DearestUnsungGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

In terms of credibility:
    And the most recent, Seth Rich, the DC staffer murdered and “robbed” (of nothing) on July 10. Wikileaks found Assange claims he had info on the DNC email scandal.​

Nothing else needs to be said.

Last edited:
    The only way Trump wins reelections is if there are one or more third party candidates.

I have been concerned that we'd see Tom Steyer, Bloomberg, or maybe even Bernie run as third parties, but now it does seem like Tulsi may ride the anti-Hillary sentiment to her own third party run. She's feeling alienated by the Democrats.

I believe Tulsi is a patriot, but she does not appreciate what happens if the US becomes isolationist, and Tulsi is absolutely an isolationist. Russia would happily fill the military vacuum left behind, and China would have a much easier time using their economic power to fill the rest of the vacuum.

If Russia and China have their way, 50 years from now, open free societies will be almost extinct.

The only way Trump wins reelections is if there are one or more third party candidates.

I have been concerned that we'd see Tom Steyer, Bloomberg, or maybe even Bernie run as third parties, but now it does seem like Tulsi may ride the anti-Hillary sentiment to her own third party run. She's feeling alienated by the Democrats.

I believe Tulsi is a patriot, but she does not appreciate what happens if the US becomes isolationist, and Tulsi is absolutely an isolationist. Russia would happily fill the military vacuum left behind, and China would have a much easier time using their economic power to fill the rest of the vacuum.

If Russia and China have their way, 50 years from now, open free societies will be almost extinct.
    nate silver tends to believe that she could peal off more Trump voters than Dem voters

Tulsi supporters don't like other Dems

and we see on this board her biggest cheerleaders are Alts, so...???

She was a democrat by necessity only I think. Her father was I believe elected as a republican, but switched to the democratic party because they have a super majority, and he felt that he wasn't effective being a part of the minority party. So I don't think she'd fel obligated to stay in a party that she doesn't fit with.

I honestly thought nothing would top the 2016 election cycle but damn if 2020 a'int going to sit idly by. So we have Tulsi who looks like 2 out of all her issues or platform could even be consider "conservative" and who resigned as the DNC VC to be the 1st in Congress to endorse Bernie and back him all the way through the convention, then endorsed Ellison as the new DNC Chair is now considered a Republican and Russian asset all because Hillary said so and people are gobbling it up. WOW.

I honestly thought nothing would top the 2016 election cycle but damn if 2020 a'int going to sit idly by. So we have Tulsi who looks like 2 out of all her issues or platform could even be consider "conservative" and who resigned as the DNC VC to be the 1st in Congress to endorse Bernie and back him all the way through the convention, then endorsed Ellison as the new DNC Chair is now considered a Republican and Russian asset all because Hillary said so and people are gobbling it up. WOW.

What Hillary said has nothing to do withhold I feel about Tulsi. I’ve always felt her views foreign policy were short sighted and naive.

Hillary should spend more time with her family.

nate silver tends to believe that she could peal off more Trump voters than Dem voters

What is an "alt"?

And saying that that the impeachment inquiry is defecient as it is being conducted is not the same as saying there should not be an inquiry.

What Hillary said has nothing to do withhold I feel about Tulsi. I’ve always felt her views foreign policy were short sighted and naive.

I'll just say that since Hillary's comments a lot of people who I know or interact with have all went from loving Tulsi to completely despising her. Coincidence? I'm leaning no. Now a few never cared for her but that was a small minority.

Hillary should spend more time with her family.

Now this we can 100% agree with and I would also add the Bush family too.

Pundit Nate is pretty awful, but when he sticks to the numbers game he often makes some compelling arguments and I do have mixed feelings about how her support would tilt.

That said, what she is capable of doing is acting like a pincer movement against the Democratic nominee. As her schtick right now, which is I suspect why most right-wingers love her(much like they fell in love some of the horseshoe lefties during the Mueller investigation), is she spends an exorbitant and outsized amount of time earning her populist "cred" by attacking her own party.

And what the Trump campaign(and the Russians) had success with in terms of their guerrilla campaign's in 2016 toward the left was not by taking the classical approach and directly defending Trump or promoting conservative policies, but by pitting the Democratic voters against one another in underhanded manners. Like well-veiled social media videos masquerading as viral videos of truth contrasting Hillary and the Crime bill targetted at African American slices of digital media circles. The goal being to depress enthusiasm and creat inter-party rifts.

What Tulsi can do is act like a live version of that. Take Warren, she will attack her from the right on not being an Islamaphobic hawk, being weak on terror/the border or some nonsense, then play up the Bernie/Warren rift on the left to depress base enthusiasm. The net effect is that it can divide the left while Trump's base remains united, if not activated by her outsized attack on the left as opposed to Trump. Sure, she might pull more Republican voters, but she can still have a net negative effect on Democrats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom