What happens to the Republican Party now? (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
This election nonsense by Trump may end up splitting up the Republican Party. I just don’t see how the one third (?) who are principled conservatives can stay in the same party with Trump sycophants who are willing to sign onto the TX Supreme Court case.

We also saw the alt right types chanting “destroy the GOP” in Washington today because they didn’t keep Trump in power. I think the Q types will also hold the same ill will toward the traditional Republican Party. In fact its quite possible that all the voters who are really in a Trump personality cult will also blame the GOP for his loss. It’s only a matter of time IMO before Trump himself gets around to blaming the GOP.

There is some discussion of this on Twitter. What do you all think?

And that is why I can say easily that there are no republicans currently holding office that truly feel with any conviction that trump and trump republicans are a threat to the country. If they did, then they would do anything within their power to stop them and voting with democrats on legislation designed to stop what trumplicans are trying to do is well within their power.

As far as I'm concerned, if they are not doing everything in their power to stop it, they are allowing it.

It's like how we're so sure there's all these "good cops" out there.

Look, if you aren't acting to stop it, you're part of it.

It's like how we're so sure there's all these "good cops" out there.

Look, if you aren't acting to stop it, you're part of it.

I think it's part of the same problem Republicans are having with Trump. Standing up and making noise is career suicide. Standing up and making noise in the police department will make you the snitch and not trusted by anyone else in the department.

At least that's how it seems to me. Disappointing.

gaslighting

“There was an undisciplined mob. There were some rioters, and some who committed acts of vandalism. But let me be clear, there was no insurrection and to call it an insurrection in my opinion, is a bold faced lie. Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol, and walk through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes taking videos and pictures, you know,” he continued.

“If you didn't know that TV footage was a video from January the sixth, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit,”

gaslighting

“There was an undisciplined mob. There were some rioters, and some who committed acts of vandalism. But let me be clear, there was no insurrection and to call it an insurrection in my opinion, is a bold faced lie. Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol, and walk through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes taking videos and pictures, you know,” he continued.

“If you didn't know that TV footage was a video from January the sixth, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit,”

That's indeed just bold faced lying, but on his part, and an attempt to rewrite history. A normal tourist visit is people breaking windows to get in, roughing up Capitol Police officers and resulting in at least 4 people dying that day. Lmao, this guy is worse than Trump himself.

Why does the Republican party tolerate this? The video of her talking shirt through the mail slot in AOC's office door is shameful. I don't get it.

Why does the Republican party tolerate this? The video of her talking shirt through the mail slot in AOC's office door is shameful. I don't get it.

They tolerate it because this is who they are. 30 years of lies, conspiracies, grievance populism, and being laser-focused on the lowest common denominator has led to this.

The Democrats have their issues too, but it's not this. This is duly elected gutter trash. The Republican party has become the party of gutter trash.

Such adults.
I'd say it's at least even odds AOC wasn't even in her office, MTG just wants to show her arse.

They tolerate it because this is who they are. 30 years of lies, conspiracies, grievance populism, and being laser-focused on the lowest common denominator has led to this.

The Democrats have their issues too, but it's not this. This is duly elected gutter trash. The Republican party has become the party of gutter trash.

Dont forget fund raising.

This is why she is allowed her antics. The MOMENT this type of funding stops, she will be branded a "kook" and they will abandon her.

is it wrong to hope there's video of this?
===========================

.........“What else happened? Marie Newman that lives across the hall from me, she shoulder-checked me right there, inside, in front of the Capitol Police yesterday. She went by and hit my shoulder. I said, ‘Excuse me!’ She said nothing back and kept going out the door. That’s a physical assault!”........

I think it's part of the same problem Republicans are having with Trump. Standing up and making noise is career suicide. Standing up and making noise in the police department will make you the snitch and not trusted by anyone else in the department.

At least that's how it seems to me. Disappointing.

Well, yeah. But then you don't get to call yourself a Rational Republican or a Good Cop. Or be offended when we call BS on your claims to be such.

Dont forget fund raising.

This is why she is allowed her antics. The MOMENT this type of funding stops, she will be branded a "kook" and they will abandon her.

You know how to stop that funding? How to stop MTG and that whole crew dead in their tracks?

AOC needs to step out of her office one day and confront them, goad MTG into taking the first swing, then beat her to a sobbing pulp.

The image these crazies need to project only works when they win these physical confrontations or when the Dem in question can be cast as cowardly for failing to confront them.

Beat up the bully and their sidekicks melt into the pavement.

Last edited:
You know how to stop that funding? How to stop MTG and that whole crew dead in their tracks?

AOC needs to step out of her office one day and confront them, goad MTG into taking the first swing, then beat her to a sobbing pulp.

The image these crazies need to project only works when they win these physical confrontations or when the Dem in question can be cast as a cowardly for failing to confront them.

Beat up the bully and their sidekicks melt into the pavement.

Yeah, but you know AOC isn't gonna do that. I'd laugh and probably donate to her campaign if she actually did that though, lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom