UK's conservative government doing everything it can to crash the UK's and the world's economy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

coldseat

Reaction score
    Holy hell Batman! Talk about screwing your own country over. Same thing would happen here if Republicans held both the congress and the presidency.

==============
    LondonCNN Business —
    The UK government’s decision to implement the biggest tax cuts in 50 years while borrowing tens of billions of dollars to subsidize soaring energy costs this winter is a massive gamble that’s sent shockwaves through financial markets.

Since Friday, when finance minister Kwasi Kwarteng formally announced the plans, the British pound has plunged 5% against the US dollar, bringing its total losses so far this year to an eye-popping 21%. The euro, for comparison, is down about 15% against the dollar during the same period.

The turmoil doesn’t end there. Investors have raced to dump UK government bonds as they worry about the extra £72 billion ($77 billion) in borrowing due before April. The yield on 5-year debt, which moves opposite prices, has jumped from about 3.6% to more than 4.4% over the past two trading sessions — an astronomical jump in a corner of the financial universe that typically logs movements in tiny fractions of a percent.
    ===============

He didn't do anything major enough to cripple our national defense. This is a witch hunt, nothing more.

He didn't break any laws, either. This is a witch hunt, nothing more.

I know repeating the same thing over and over works to convince you of anything, after all, you regurgitate what's been repeated to you over and over from right wing agitators and manipulators. It just doesn't work on anybody else that use facts, critical thinking and observation of the world around us to form our reality, thoughts and beliefs.

You shouldn't allow yourself to be such and easy mark.

I know repeating the same thing over and over works to convince you of anything, after all, you regurgitate what's been repeated to you over and over from right wing agitators and manipulators. It just doesn't work on anybody else that use facts, critical thinking and observation of the world around us to form our reality, thoughts and beliefs.

You shouldn't allow yourself to be such and easy mark.
    Point out the damage of Trump's actions.

Point out where we are under attack because of Trump's actions.

Point out the damage of Trump's actions.

Point out where we are under attack because of Trump's actions.
    I wish this were a serious question. Entire volumes will be written of the damage Trump has done to our institutions and our populace.

We can start with the rule of law. Then the dismantling and compromise of the CDC, the attempted corruption of the DOJ, the attempt to compromise the military. Trump ignored every ethical norm, he ignored the handling of classified information. He purposefully set out to divide the public by targeting certain segments with lies and slurs.

Its truly sickening what this sociopath, this grandiose narcissist has done to this country.

I wish this were a serious question. Entire volumes will be written of the damage Trump has done to our institutions and our populace.

We can start with the rule of law. Then the dismantling and compromise of the CDC, the attempted corruption of the DOJ, the attempt to compromise the military. Trump ignored every ethical norm, he ignored the handling of classified information. He purposefully set out to divide the public by targeting certain segments with lies and slurs.

Its truly sickening what this sociopath, this grandiose narcissist has done to this country.
    Rule of Law: that's rich, the left is at odds with the rule of law at nearly every turn. Look no further than our nation's borders to see where your side stands with rule of law. lol

Dismantling the CDC: This is actually a good thing given the globalist mentality that infests that place. All these scumbags want is control over the people.

Corruption of the DOJ: that's a laugh. The DOJ has already been corrupt: Check out the Hunter Biden coverup, the war on parents, the Mar-a-Lago raid and more.

Compromise of the Military: You're going to have to enlighten me on that one, as I have no idea what you're talking about.

Trump de-classified the documents, period. Until we see a conviction and prison sentence you're just going to have to suck it up just like we have to suck up the 2020 election fraud.

Trump knows how to handle the leftist psychopaths. It's why we need him back in the White House.

Donald Trump will be running for the Presidency in '24 and he'll have my vote.
    For what it's worth, this sort of honesty is refreshing. Most of the Republicans around here (@Farb, etc) are too embarrassed to admit they'll be enthusiastically pulling the lever for Trump.

At least we can have honest dialogue with someone who isn't trying to weasel out of every single conversation (though you are trying to weasel out of the racism conversation we're having, so you'll want to follow up on that so I don't have to retract my compliments).

Does anyone know what Trump Deranged Syndrom is? I feel like i've heard that somewhere before..
    Oh yea, EVERYTIME Peace defends Trump, he calls the other person that... Its his go to. It is in every single thread he is in. He's like the guy who kept going around yelling "f her in the P". It was funny at first, but now he doesn't realize everyone is just laughing AT him instead of with him..

Does anyone know what Trump Deranged Syndrom is? I feel like i've heard that somewhere before..
    Oh yea, EVERYTIME Peace defends Trump, he calls the other person that... Its his go to. It is in every single thread he is in. He's like the guy who kept going around yelling "f her in the P". It was funny at first, but now he doesn't realize everyone is just laughing AT him instead of with him..

It's classic projection.
    Accuse the other guy of doing what you are guilty of.
    How many otherwise sane, normal people have fallen down the Q rabbit hole and legitimately lost their minds? A rabbit hole they'd never have found without Trump.

He didn't do anything major enough to cripple our national defense. This is a witch hunt, nothing more.

That's not an actual standard. I know you have to make up such a ridiculousness to excuse Trump's totally inexcusable conduct but if Congress wanted that to be the standard it would have said at the end of all of the Presidential Records Act statutes, and the statutes governing the handling and security of highly sensitive (classified, top secret, and sensitive compartmentalized information) material, they would have wrote in the statute "in cases where the unlawful conduct cripples national defense."

Of course, Congress didn't make that the standard because it's asinine. Neither you nor I know what Trump did with those documents or what he planned to do with them, just sitting there in his office and residence at Mar-a-Lago. The system is based on securing information, it's pro-active - not waiting until the horse is out of the barn and national defense has been crippled before someone has acted unlawfully. Good lord.

Last edited:
    He didn't break any laws, either. This is a witch hunt, nothing more.

ok now you are just trolling the board. You were given the link to the actual law that governs the declassification processes and now return to say no law was broken.

ok now you are just trolling the board. You were given the link to the actual law that governs the declassification processes and now return to say no law was broken.
    He 100% believes whatever Trump is selling. I have no doubt that he believes Trump when he says all he has to do (during and after office) is think about declassifing documents. That ad it was all planted by the FBI.. WITCH HUNT!!!!!!

If he's actually broken declassification laws then why hasn't he been convicted? Clearly the anti-Trumpers want to convict, so why isn't the government following suit?

If he's actually broken declassification laws then why hasn't he been convicted? Clearly the anti-Trumpers want to convict, so why isn't the government following suit?

This argument is beyond stupid.

So, since Trump hasn't been convicted (in what would be record time for a random citizen, let alone a former POTUS) that means the Biden Administration is NOT anti-Trump. QED. Glad we got that sorted. Biden is going soft on Trump! Coverup! Corruption! Burn them both!

At this point, mockery is all your positions deserve.

This argument is beyond stupid.

So, since Trump hasn't been convicted (in what would be record time for a random citizen, let alone a former POTUS) that means the Biden Administration is NOT anti-Trump. QED. Glad we got that sorted. Biden is going soft on Trump! Coverup! Corruption! Burn them both!

At this point, mockery is all your positions deserve.
    There's nothing stupid about it.

What IS stupid is the left's derangement with the former president.

Ya'll will wake me up when your witch hunt turns into a complete bust, won't you? ;)

you mean like the case they are working on now? Are you saying the FBI and the DOJ isn't working on it? you do know how laws work right? You can't be convicted before you are tried. You seriously lke trolling. You are the only one here just trolling and not actually having a conversation.

This guy has to be violating the TOS by trolling this to this degree.

Last edited:
    you mean like the case they are working on now? Are you saying the FBI and the DOJ isn't working on it? you do know how laws work right? You can't be convicted before you are tried. You seriously lke trolling. You are the only one here just trolling and not actually having a conversation.

This guy has to be violating the TOS by trolling this to this degree.
    I mean like the cases they've been working on prior to the case they are working on now. The left has been on this guy since what, 2016? Don't you think 6 years is enough to produce at least SOMETHING?

Stop whining Bigdaddysaints, and just talk to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom