UFC 244 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

That main event is gonna be brutal! With Diaz, the fight hasnt started until it looks like he is bleeding out.

That main event is gonna be brutal! With Diaz, the fight hasnt started until it looks like he is bleeding out.

the whole card is sick. I’ve been to almost every type of live sporting event in the US. I can’t say that I have ever been this pumped about an event.

I hope some of our patriots from ICE get to go, those guys deserve it.

In fact, if I was there I think I would donate my ticket to an ICE agent. Any good American would.

I hope some of our patriots from ICE get to go, those guys deserve it.

In fact, if I was there I think I would donate my ticket to an ICE agent. Any good American would.

the ticket was right at $500 after fees. I’m not saying they aren’t worth it, but will a $10 beer do just as well?

the ticket was right at $500 after fees. I’m not saying they aren’t worth it, but will a $10 beer do just as well?

Lol, I think a beer would be much appreciated.

I will be watching BTW. Props if you hold up a MAGA sign

Well, my couple BJJ classes may not hold up against the mob of maniacs liberals here in nyc.

Well, my couple BJJ classes may not hold up against the mob of maniacs liberals here in nyc.

Hah, there is a guy at the gym I go to who I thought seemed like an arrogant meanie. I talked to him one day and he teaches BJJ. I went home and watched some of his fights on youtube - turns out he can act however he wants.

He's actually a nice guy though.

I scored tickets to Hamilton here in Toronto.

Musical theater > Mixed Martial Arts :yes: #fightmebutnotreallyletssinginstead

I scored tickets to Hamilton here in Toronto.

Musical theater > Mixed Martial Arts :yes: #fightmebutnotreallyletssinginstead

we went to “to kill a mockingbird” last night, it was great. My wife went to Hamilton today and got a standing room ticket $40. She was pumped.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom