UFC 244 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fights are living up to the hype. So far action packed.

Can’t wait for Trump to show up. Security was pretty serious. My gummies were not a problem though.

It sucks the doctor stopped the fight. Of course Diaz cut, it's what he does.

1572795427403.jpeg

it was a bad stoppage. But the whole card was good. And despite what GMR is being told, trump was the star of the show.
    What I’m being told?
    There’s about 30 versions of the same moment online
    Some mix of Back in Black pumping out (odd choice), some cheering, way more booing
    You might have been in a clutch of cheers, but booing was certainly the majority sound - then AC/DC- then cheering

What I’m being told?
    Some mix of Back in Black pumping out (odd choice), some cheering, way more booing
    You might have been in a clutch of cheers, but booing was certainly the majority sound - then AC/DC- then cheering

yeah, I was there, enough said. I’m not saying there weren’t a few boo birds, but they were drowned out. The mma crowd isn’t the crowd you hang around with, so I get it.

What I’m being told?

Was it Thunderstruck? Cause if it was Thunderstruck it was perfect, just like the President's phone calls.

What I’m being told?

oh and btw, trump is a straight “G”. He could have sat in a executive suite, instead he sat in the audience just like us mullets.

I didn’t think black guys were allowed to like trump

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom