Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

I can totally see Trump intentionally wrecking all kinds of havoc out of spite.
    Well at least he'd only have 72-78 days to do anything and it would all have to be done by EC that would be immediately challenged in court. If/when he loses, it will be a sight to see. I predict that we will need the courts more than we've ever needed them in our country's history because it will be completely scorched earth.

Can you see that by looking at the daily news and seeing Trump wreck all kinds of havoc out of spite?
    I predict that it’s 9:29am right now
    1580587402628.png

I was just coming to post the same thing. I was reading the article about San Francisco blaming the refs for their loss last night and this was the top recommended link after that article:

This is worse than Bobby Hebert not knowing where Nebraska is on the map. Bobby Hebert is expected not to know that and I guess this president isn't supposed to either, but the office holder should in general, IMO.

Someone bring out an unmarked map of the USA.
    I heard that mail fraud is a popular federal charge in KC, MO and KC, KS because sending mail across state lines with whatever fraudulent intent happens so much more often there because of the two only being separated by the river/state line.

Still no excuse for the POtuS not knowing which state the Chiefs play in.

I really would like to know how @Joe Okc feels about this.

I don’t think you would make excuses for anyone else acting with such disrespect during the anthem, and I hope you would have even higher expectations for the Commander in Chief.
    Melanie with her left hand over her heart or whatever she has on the right side of her chest.

Melanie with her left hand over her heart or whatever she has on the right side of her chest.

The article said that the video was flipped when recorded and the paper elected to leave it in it's unaltered form.

I really would like to know how @Joe Okc feels about this.

I don’t think you would make excuses for anyone else acting with such disrespect during the anthem, and I hope you would have even higher expectations for the Commander in Chief.

He will see nothing wrong with it.

because because because because ....because of the wonderful things he does.

edit- he over in the Caucus thread. lets see if he stops by here to comment. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom