Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

Well, my wife and I voted for different candidates. We're doing just fine. People are weird.

I’m glad you can admit you’re weird for thinking something so insignificant as love is bigger than a political difference.:LOL:

Well, my wife and I voted for different candidates. We're doing just fine. People are weird.
    I may not understand twitter, but it seems to me that what Alison Agosti was showing is that several different twitter accounts tweeted the same exact message about divorcing their wives. They weren't retweets of one tweet. She was pointing out that they are all likely fake accounts spreading the same lie.

I may not understand twitter, but it seems to me that what Alison Agosti was showing is that several different twitter accounts tweeted the same exact message about divorcing their wives. They weren't retweets of one tweet. She was pointing out that they are all likely fake accounts spreading the same lie.

Yeah, I noticed the 3 with nearly exactly the same verbiage. Fake, or bots or something. People are still weird tho. :hihi:

Are they bots or is it a silly copypasta trend? I’ve seen quite a few of them on Twitter these last few weeks, especially in response to Trump.

The giveaway for me is the guy saying he's moving to Vietnam. Suuuure y'are.

Watch how this progresses.

This is the Pres.

This is the tweet the person that the President quoted is referencing...

Here is the context...

1605634259414.png

1605634312974.png

1605634400797.png

Grifters/Liars hope you don't actually look into the details. Easy to make it look like something bad happened to all 150k votes, when that is NOT what happened.

Watch how this progresses.

This is the Pres.

This is the tweet the person that the President quoted is referencing...

Here is the context...

1605634259414.png

1605634312974.png

1605634400797.png

Grifters/Liars hope you don't actually look into the details. Easy to make it look like something bad happened to all 150k votes, when that is NOT what happened.

You don't expect the lemmings to fact check their dear leader do you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom