Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

He's now been bragging for at least a week straight about passing a test to prove that he didn't have dementia (while also noting that the test was incredibly difficult for him).

He also keeps saying he took it "recently" but the last known instance of him taking it is January of 2018.

That's not helping your case out there Donny.

He also keeps saying he took it "recently" but the last known instance of him taking it is January of 2018.

That's not helping your case out there Donny.

Well, he said he recently took it at Walter Reed...and we know that he was rushed to Walter Reed back in November on a Saturday evening....I'm sorry, i didn't mean he was rushed to Walter read.....when he went to Walter Reed to do one of the parts of his multi-part annual physical that every other president did in one day.

But, he did help his case by explaining how difficult the test was.

"...The last questions are much more difficult. Uh, like a memory question. It's uh, like you'll go 'person, woman, man, camera, tv.' So,they'll say 'could you repeat them?' So, I said, 'yeah, person, woman, man, camera, tv.' Ok, that's very good. If you get it in order, you get extra points..."

Last edited:
    Question: How does the "Acting Head of Homeland Security" still have any power since he's exceeded the statutory time one can be in an "acting" position without being confirmed. How is he even still allowed in the office? Congress really can't walk and chew gum at the same time, can they?

And I heard someone mention kind of casually that he's the one who's ultimately responsible for these unmarked federal police forces Trump is now deploying across the country. Is that the strategy for Trump? To say it wasn't him even though he's been touting how awesome the new special police are?

They know he would never be confirmed because he is unqualified. He’s a former Hill staffer and lobbyist. He doesn’t have any security or law enforcement experience as far as I know. His main qualification is to do what Barr tells him to do probably.

Well, he said he recently took it at Walter Reed...and we know that he was rushed to Walter Reed back in November on a Saturday evening....I'm sorry, i didn't mean he was rushed to Walter read.....when he went to Walter Reed to do one of the parts of his multi-part annual physical that every other president did in one day.

January of 2018 or November of 2019 isn't "recently" no matter how you slice it.

Unless your my uncle saying "the other day" which encompasses any time period between yesterday to the day he was born.

thought this was funny
    =========================
    .....Talking to 655 donors and supporters at the virtual event, Louis-Dreyfus slammed President Donald Trump for a dismal environmental record.

According to a pool report, Louis-Dreyfus said that for the pilot episode of Veep, they “tried to think of the stupidest, weakest environmental gesture that my idiot character could possibly make, so that she wouldn’t offend the fossil fuel industry.” Their answer: a program to have plastic cutlery in the Capitol replaced with recyclable utensils.

“But that’s actually more than Trump has done for the environment in four years,” she said. “Talk about pathetic, he’s actually worse than a fictional president with a team of professional writers working 24/7 to make her as bad as possible.” ..................

Why on Earth would he be wishing her well otherwise? He's trying to garner support from the pedophilia lobby?

Man trying to win an election with a coalition of Confederates and pedophiles seems... odd, I'll say odd.
    It worked four years ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom