Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

Interesting responses to this putting some pieces together. Trump said he had the test at Walter Read. Remember a short time ago he was rushed to Walter Read???

This is a test common given to people after having a stroke. He couldn't walk down a ramp. He couldn't drink water with only one hand. Dude possibly had a stroke.

****I have not researched the veracity of these claims. It's just for discussion.

Interesting responses to this putting some pieces together. Trump said he had the test at Walter Read. Remember a short time ago he was rushed to Walter Read???

This is a test common given to people after having a stroke. He couldn't walk down a ramp. He couldn't drink water with only one hand. Dude possibly had a stroke.

****I have not researched the veracity of these claims. It's just for discussion.
    I feel like we as Americans are all having a collective stroke

If the photo I saw in the Fox interview is the one Trump took, it is the Montreal cognitive assessment (MoCA). It is one of several used to screen for a wide range of possible cognitive impairments, including Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and many other diseases and disorders. It is a test often given to patients after a stroke. No conclusion can be drawn from Trump's having taken that test other than a doctor wanted to screen him for a potential cognitive impairment. I don't think I would call it an impairment, but Trump claimed to Wallace that he got all 35 right. It is a 30-point test.

If the photo I saw in the Fox interview is the one Trump took, it is the Montreal cognitive assessment (MoCA). It is one of several used to screen for a wide range of possible cognitive impairments, including Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and many other diseases and disorders. It is a test often given to patients after a stroke. No conclusion can be drawn from Trump's having taken that test other than a doctor wanted to screen him for a potential cognitive impairment. I don't think I would call it an impairment, but Trump claimed to Wallace that he got all 35 right. It is a 30-point test.
    They gave him a handicap? haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom