Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (1 Viewer)

< Previous | Next >
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

Dragon

Reaction score
Most of Europe - aware of the UK situation - is in lock down right now. We just went into lockdown until jan. 18th today but the PM said that we should all prepare for it to last longer than that. Our CDC have been sequesting the DNA of the virus found in confirmed positive infected and can see that the % of those infected with the UK mutation doubles every week to such an extend that it would be the dominant virus by mid february if nothing was done. So we're in lock down. People are requested to stay home and meet with no more than 4 others. Esential workers can go to work but all others are asked to work from home, Schools are closed, only essential shops are open and everyone should maintain at least 7 feet distance and wear a mask

And that also means closing the borders except for those with important business - and that does not include golf...

DJ1BigTymer

Yo! We got some hats now...
Reaction score
Wait, what? You kidding me.
Many, many people have been saying this. And I don't know but, I've been hearing that it's a really, really big deal.

Brandon13

Reaction score
Many, many people have been saying this. And I don't know but, I've been hearing that it's a really, really big deal.

Trump is so awful that he's even made Bush and Dick seem far more appealing than I ever thought possible!

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
Trump is so awful that he's even made Bush and Dick seem far more appealing than I ever thought possible!

And I've heard the same said about Bush/Chaney and Richard Nixon

God help us if we ever get a president that makes us look more fondly on the Trump Administration

brandon

Reaction score
I think the scariest thing so far is the letter from the 10 living heads of the Pentagon feeling the need to point out there is no role for the military in American elections. Even Dick Cheney signed it. I think the President has plans, probably starting tomorrow. It would undoubtedly be best if he just left. He won't.

efil4

Reaction score
i remember.

i also remember thinking "no way" , then " hmmm" , then " wellll maaaybeeee"

Now? "No telling"

Desperate people tend to do desperate things. And from where i sit, DJT is about as desperate as they come. He will certainly not avoid indictments post Presidency.

Saint by the Bay

Reaction score
I guess this goes here since these people have lost any identity other than being Trumpettes. Seriously, I know so many people that their entire identity has become tied up in him. I mean, I'm that way with the Saints, but IT'S THE SAINTS.

DJ1BigTymer

Yo! We got some hats now...
Reaction score
This could probably be worth its own thread but, it is mind-blowing that the World's most dangerous leader, Kim Jong Un, can admit to his own failures and the current POTUS is less of a man than Un.

Mistakes were made.

That's according to North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, who in an address to a ruling party meeting made a frank admission — that the country's policies in the past five years had ended in abject failure.

"Almost all sectors fell a long way short of the set objectives," Kim told thousands of delegates to the Workers' Party's 8th Congress who were seated in a huge auditorium in Pyongyang.

The country should digest the "bitter lessons" of failure, Kim added, and "be bold enough to recognize the mistakes, which, if left unaddressed, will grow into bigger obstacles."

zztop

Reaction score
another day, another terrible trump thing

The Trump administration has embarked on an 11th-hour bid to undo some civil rights protections for minority groups, which could have a ripple effect on women, people with disabilities and L.G.B.T. people, according to a draft document, in a change that would mark one of the most significant shifts in civil rights enforcement in generations.

The Justice Department has submitted for White House approval a change to how it enforces Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, which prohibits recipients of federal funding from discriminating based on race, color or national origin. The regulation covers housing programs, employers, schools, hospitals, and other organizations and programs.

Under the change, the department would continue to narrowly enforce the law’s protections in cases where it could prove intentional discrimination, but no longer in instances where a policy or practice at issue had a “disparate impact” on minority or other groups.

Civil rights groups say that the disparate impact rule is one of their most important tools for showing discrimination because it takes into account patterns of behavior that can seem neutral and compare outcomes for different groups to reveal inequities. Such cases make up most discrimination litigation, as businesses and organizations rarely disclose that they are purposefully engaging in the practice.

efil4

Reaction score
another day, another terrible trump thing

The Trump administration has embarked on an 11th-hour bid to undo some civil rights protections for minority groups, which could have a ripple effect on women, people with disabilities and L.G.B.T. people, according to a draft document, in a change that would mark one of the most significant shifts in civil rights enforcement in generations.

The Justice Department has submitted for White House approval a change to how it enforces Title VI of the Civil Rights Act, which prohibits recipients of federal funding from discriminating based on race, color or national origin. The regulation covers housing programs, employers, schools, hospitals, and other organizations and programs.

Under the change, the department would continue to narrowly enforce the law’s protections in cases where it could prove intentional discrimination, but no longer in instances where a policy or practice at issue had a “disparate impact” on minority or other groups.

Civil rights groups say that the disparate impact rule is one of their most important tools for showing discrimination because it takes into account patterns of behavior that can seem neutral and compare outcomes for different groups to reveal inequities. Such cases make up most discrimination litigation, as businesses and organizations rarely disclose that they are purposefully engaging in the practice.

Think Trump early 80s. Lawsuit.

This man is going to get whalloped by the courts when he leaves office.

His world as he knew it pre- 2016 is all but over. He will spend the rest of his days running, hiding and defending.

surly

Reaction score
Think Trump early 80s. Lawsuit.

This man is going to get whalloped by the courts when he leaves office.

His world as he knew it pre- 2016 is all but over. He will spend the rest of his days running, hiding and defending.
But he will not be Face booking. (however you say that)

Booker

Reaction score
Heck of a news day when an arrest warrant from another country for the sitting president registers about as much attention as a mouse fart.

donato

Reaction score
I'd just assume let him face his charges in Iraq at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
< Previous | Next >

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom