Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

It must be interesting/liberating? when your whole worldview is:

Whatever happens that I want happen is because God made it happen

But whatever happens that I don’t want to happen is the work of the devil
    ===============================

Televangelist and ardent Donald Trump supporter Kenneth Copeland has claimed the devil is trying to steal the election so he can "kill babies and destroy the nation's youth."

Speaking live on Victory Channel on Sunday, the multimillionaire televangelist made an impassioned speech about the U.S. presidential election and the huge cyber attack on businesses and government agencies.

Copeland said the devil "came to steal, to kill and to destroy" and "the wisdom of God has been functioning in Donald John Trump.".............

It must be interesting/liberating? when your whole worldview is:

Whatever happens that I want happen is because God made it happen

But whatever happens that I don’t want to happen is the work of the devil
    ===============================

Televangelist and ardent Donald Trump supporter Kenneth Copeland has claimed the devil is trying to steal the election so he can "kill babies and destroy the nation's youth."

Speaking live on Victory Channel on Sunday, the multimillionaire televangelist made an impassioned speech about the U.S. presidential election and the huge cyber attack on businesses and government agencies.

Copeland said the devil "came to steal, to kill and to destroy" and "the wisdom of God has been functioning in Donald John Trump.".............

So, Kenneth. This God of yours. He wants me to mainline bleach and stick a lightbulb up my arse? Pretty kinky deity you got there, tell me more.

I don't think he knows what Cancel Culture is, but knows to use the phrase.

I like it when he shows his hand due to phrasing... "even the truth". Meaning, they're clearly flagging the lies, but truth too? haha.

I don't think he knows what Cancel Culture is, but knows to use the phrase.

I like it when he shows his hand due to phrasing... "even the truth". Meaning, they're clearly flagging the lies, but truth too? haha.

Ironically, he's been trying to cancel the media he doesn't like for 4 years.

China gave the Biden's Billions of dollars? I pretty much stopped there.

Man, Joe is like the best closet Billionaire...

Last Forbes or anyone knew, he was only worth about 9 Million, and that's mostly due to book deals the last few years and two homes he has.

extra crazy points is that he tweeted it on the 23'rd, and then retweeted it more recently, just in case you didn't see it...

So now that he's signed the COVID bill, I wonder if the Repubs are ready to override his veto of the defense bill.
    It’s my understanding that they intend to override the veto of the defense bill and push back on the $2000 stimulus. They have likely counted the votes and have enough Senators with “safe” seats to stop the increase to $2000.

It’s my understanding that they intend to override the veto of the defense bill and push back on the $2000 stimulus. They have likely counted the votes and have enough Senators with “safe” seats to stop the increase to $2000.

So...in essence, what they're doing is relying on those "safe" seats because they know public sentiment supports a $2000 stimulus. $600 is a freaking pittance. I mean, that was the weekly unemployment benefit last summer, not a single stimulus payment. I'm tired of Republicans selling the American people short and part of why I'm no longer a Republican.

So...in essence, what they're doing is relying on those "safe" seats because they know public sentiment supports a $2000 stimulus. $600 is a freaking pittance. I mean, that was the weekly unemployment benefit last summer, not a single stimulus payment. I'm tired of Republicans selling the American people short and part of why I'm no longer a Republican.
    To be fair, the public sentiment is anything more than $600. You give $2000 many will say that will only cover a month or two. There's really no great number. It may get to the point where 2020 is a 0 tax year for a lot of folks.

So now that he's signed the COVID bill, I wonder if the Repubs are ready to override his veto of the defense bill.
    Sounds like the house is. Or at least they're being quiet and Nancy is going to push it.

To be fair, the public sentiment is anything more than $600. You give $2000 many will say that will only cover a month or two. There's really no great number. It may get to the point where 2020 is a 0 tax year for a lot of folks.

$2,000 isn't enough considering you have countries less richer than the US providing monthly stimulus to citizens.

So, Kenneth. This God of yours. He wants me to mainline bleach and stick a lightbulb up my arse? Pretty kinky deity you got there, tell me more.

Unlike other Christians who call their god, "Father," Kenny boy here calls his, "Daddy."

$2,000 isn't enough considering you have countries less richer than the US providing monthly stimulus to citizens.
    Thanks for proving my point. And it's all relative.

I'd rather have seen enhanced unemployment, also accounting for the missed months, some stimulus, then anyone who works or worked in an effected industry (not sure how you determine what is or isn't effected) gets other enhanced benefits.

Maybe just dishing out something per month for everyone is the way to go, but since we never fully locked down, we'd have a lot of people just getting extra blow money. Not that it's a bad thing..lol. Hell, I'm using it mostly to pay off student loan debt. especially while the interest stopped.

I'd rather have seen enhanced unemployment, also accounting for the missed months, some stimulus, then anyone who works or worked in an effected industry (not sure how you determine what is or isn't effected) gets other enhanced benefits.

I think giving it out to those actually affected was just too gosh darn hard. Supposedly putting money in the hands of those still working is supposed to make them more comfortable spending.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom