Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

CNN just reported that Donny Boy is going to appear with Rudy at a meeting in Pennsylvania with members of the Republican legislative caucus.

HE'S NOT CONCEDING DAMMIT!!!

:biglol:

He's definitely digging in on a smaller and smaller piece of ground. But digging in to be sure.

I think the best explanation at this point it to keep whatever base he can motivated to donate money and follow his next move. Who gives a crap if it's damaging.

I put the over/under at 5.
    +400 if you bet that Trump will pardon himself.

2AE0F01A-BAF5-40A5-9896-7899561AC2DB.png

I think the best explanation at this point it to keep whatever base he can motivated to donate money and follow his next move. Who gives a crap if it's damaging.

He has a solid base of several million. If you figure half pony up a few hundred dollars for his "cause" he stands to net 20-30mm dollars. And from there, can use that to leverage high-dollar donors as well.

this is nothing more than a grifters wet dream.

I struggle with how folks fall for this, but then im reminded that Jim Bakker was released from PRISON for fraud, and IMMEDIATELY began peddling his schemes again ( collodial silver - that cures everything from HIV to COVID 19). And folks bought it.

Yeah, it was coming sooner or later. While Flynn has his shortcomings, he got railroaded by the FBI imho. I never understood the judge not recognizing the DOJ's request to drop the case.

Drop the case after the pled guilty twice and he only recanted once Barr got involved. Yeah. I'm going to side with the judge here.

Drop the case after the pled guilty twice and he only recanted once Barr got involved. Yeah. I'm going to side with the judge here.

I guess we'll see it differently on this one. I just think the FBI tried to make him a scapegoat. And he pled guilty one, not twice. Iirc he agreed with Mueller to plead guilty to charges of lying to the FBI in exchange for his being a cooperating witness in his investigation. The rest gets pretty hazy but when the DOJ decided to withdraw the case, Judge Sullivan sat on it for 7 months before overruling the DOJ. Pretty unprecedented. I'm not a fan of any of it, but what the FBI and the judge did stunk.

I guess we'll see it differently on this one. I just think the FBI tried to make him a scapegoat. And he pled guilty one, not twice. Iirc he agreed with Mueller to plead guilty to charges of lying to the FBI in exchange for his being a cooperating witness in his investigation. The rest gets pretty hazy but when the DOJ decided to withdraw the case, Judge Sullivan sat on it for 7 months before overruling the DOJ. Pretty unprecedented. I'm not a fan of any of it, but what the FBI and the judge did stunk.
    He lied to the FBI about the Russian contacts with the ambassador. Period. He wasn't coerced to lie. The FBI didn't do anything wrong. They asked him questions to which they knew the answers to see whether he could be trusted. I think they do that routinely. He proved to be a liar, then he almost did the right thing by agreeing to cooperate, even if it was self-serving, but then changed course to continue to obfuscate and protect Trump. Flynn is garbage, and he deserved punishment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom