Trump Pardon Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    Seems like we might need a thread for this.

Granted: Michael Flynn (pardoned for 'any and all possible offenses' arising from or related to the criminal case against him and anything within the scope of the Mueller investigation).

Seems like we might need a thread for this.

Granted: Michael Flynn (pardoned for 'any and all possible offenses' arising from or related to the criminal case against him and anything within the scope of the Mueller investigation).

That seems pretty close to a blanket immunity.

There’s some speculation that the bribery scheme involved the Tiger King. 🤷‍♀️

I'm interested in finding out who attempted to bribe a pardon out of Trump. Whodunit?
    I think we are gonna find that the bribe for pardon is not gonna be close to one time.

It is gonna be lots and lots of people.

I think we are gonna find that the bribe for pardon is not gonna be close to one time.

It is gonna be lots and lots of people.

From here through January 20 he should just add language to every pardon which includes a pardon for any offenses related to payments made to anyone to obtain the pardon. Unless Congress is going to impeach him for doing it there really isn't anything to stop it.

From here through January 20 he should just add language to every pardon which includes a pardon for any offenses related to payments made to anyone to obtain the pardon. Unless Congress is going to impeach him for doing it there really isn't anything to stop it.
    The people who tried to bribe him will be in trouble. They can give them blanket pardons for anything done before the date.

well that didn't take long:

I think we are reaching a point where the "cooler heads will prevail " folks reeeaally need to understand that Trump will stop at NOTHING to accomplish whatever he wants to. Laws be damned. He has done this his ENTIRE LIFE.

this is no different other than he has way more power and control.

Republicans need to stand up now. This is traitorous. If we keep turning our heads, he will continue on with the backing until someone says its enough. stop.

I think we are reaching a point where the "cooler heads will prevail " folks reeeaally need to understand that Trump will stop at NOTHING to accomplish whatever he wants to. Laws be damned. He has done this his ENTIRE LIFE.

this is no different other than he has way more power and control.

Republicans need to stand up now. This is traitorous. If we keep turning our heads, he will continue on with the backing until someone says its enough. stop.

Well I'm disappointed that the GOP leadership hasn't actually led on this. McConnell in the Senate and the House GOP leaders haven't said a thing that I'm aware of regarding Trump. It's well past time they stand up and repudiate Trump and call for him to concede formally. The GOP is literally broken and until they let go of Trumpism, it will remain broken.

Well I'm disappointed that the GOP leadership hasn't actually led on this. McConnell in the Senate and the House GOP leaders haven't said a thing that I'm aware of regarding Trump. It's well past time they stand up and repudiate Trump and call for him to concede formally. The GOP is literally broken and until they let go of Trumpism, it will remain broken.
    They still want him to sign legislation... not sure they have the votes to override. But funny how no one ever remembers that they can override a presidential veto.

They still want him to sign legislation... not sure they have the votes to override. But funny how no one ever remembers that they can override a presidential veto.

With today's fractured Congress, it's hard to see enough consensus to override a veto. Maybe it's doable, idk.

With today's fractured Congress, it's hard to see enough consensus to override a veto. Maybe it's doable, idk.

I guarantee if they presented a relief bill that wasn't just BOHICA for the plebes again, they'd have more than enough votes to override.
    Thing is, a genuinely helpful relief/stimulus bill flies in the face of all Republican ideology. It would reveal the snake-oil they've been selling the base since 1980.

This piece is good context for anyone thinking about the pardon issue.

One quibble:

Dear Jed, you lost half your audience right here:
    Liberals are in full freakout mode about how a disruptive president could use his most unchecked powers.
    They went "Good!" and moved on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom