Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
    Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
    This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

He can put on witnesses to provide either a new set of facts to add to the government's facts, such as previous ex-president's actions.
    Except that Trump is the first former president to be contacted about documents in his possession that he refused to return and didn't have clearance to view. He's the first former president to lie to the FBI and try to prevent the FBI from recovering those documents.
    He can put on fact witnesses to dispute some of the government's presented facts.
    Yeah.....they would most likely be committing perjury.
    He can show evidence of government misconduct if he has it
    He doesn't and he won't but that hasn't stopped him from claiming it. His story changes with the wind. It's just now sinking in to him that everything he has said publically can and will be used against him. That's why now he's saying he was lying to the interviewer about having secret documents that "wins his case". According to his latest version, it was all bluster.
    We know for a fact that the government has committed misconduct in investigating Trump
    You keep using the word "fact" but you clearly don't know what it means. You may think or hope that the government has committed misconduct in investigating Trump but those are just your opinions and so far, none of the opinions you have expressed here have been based in facts.

I think . . . that . . . I . . . will . . . just . . . ignore you.

Buh-bye.
    Typical move of someone who constantly has their sham arguments destroyed when conversing with someone with opinions based in reality rather than blind trust of the most prolific liar in American history.

@FullMonte is right. You are really, really bad at this.

My dislike for Donald Trump is well known.
    Yet I'd like to say that for years I've had a positive opinion of his daughter Ivanka.
    She carries herself with dignity. She has done a great deal in the last year to to remove herself from anything political.
    Here is an article I saw moments ago....

Yet I'd like to say that for years I've had a positive opinion of his daughter Ivanka.
    She carries herself with dignity. She has done a great deal in the last year to to remove herself from anything political.

I don't hold being Trump's daughter against Ivanka. But I do think that she has never done anything meaningful on her own merit. Her whole life is based on the privilege of being Trump's daughter - she's not particularly intelligent. Pay attention to any time she gives a speech or answers a question. It's a bunch of fluff talk with no real insight of her own. It's like she has the most boring but topical speech writer living in her own head.

And what the hell did the Saudis give Jared $2 billion for?

Typical move of someone who constantly has their sham arguments destroyed when conversing with someone with opinions based in reality rather than blind trust of the most prolific liar in American history.

@FullMonte is right. You are really, really bad at this.
    Also very typical is that when I tell someone I'm ignoring them, or they figure it out, suddenly another poster starts defending them and posting was the same verbosity as the ignored poster, having previously confined their post to short pithy comments.

Also very typical is that when I tell someone I'm ignoring them, or they figure it out, suddenly another poster starts defending them and posting was the same verbosity as the ignored poster, having previously confined their post to short pithy comments.
    Except that I'm not defending anyone. I'm merely pointing out that your decision to ignore someone for consistently refuting your assertions, most of which are not rooted in fact, is a decision that is typically made by someone who makes assertions based on what they feel as opposed to what they can prove. In essence, @FullMonte has hurt your feelings and now you want to ignore him which goes to prove the point that you are, indeed, really really bad at this.

My responses to you are short, in general and/or curt when necessary. I use the number of words I feel necessary to convey the message I intent to get across as to avoid any ambiguity as you have, on more than one occasion, demonstrated a propensity to be willfully ignorant. If you find me to be, verbose, I'm afraid that I cannot help you there.

Last edited:
    Except that Trump is the first former president to be contacted about documents in his possession that he refused to return and didn't have clearance to view. He's the first former president to lie to the FBI and try to prevent the FBI from recovering those documents.
    Yes, No one case Is ever exactly the same as any previous case. But courts still go by precedent. Juries are welcome to also. As they consider nullification, I mean.
    Yeah.....they would most likely be committing perjury.
    How?
    He doesn't and he won't but that hasn't stopped him from claiming it. His story changes with the wind. It's just now sinking in to him that everything he has said publically can and will be used against him. That's why now he's saying he was lying to the interviewer about having secret documents that "wins his case". According to his latest version, it was all bluster.
    I'd have to see that for myself.
    You keep using the word "fact" but you clearly don't know what it means. You may think or hope that the government has committed misconduct in investigating Trump but those are just your opinions and so far, none of the opinions you have expressed here have been based in facts.
    You seem woefully uninformed on this issue. I recommend you Google "Klinesmith guilty plea."

Also Google "why Page and Strzok were fired."
    Except that I'm not defending anyone. I'm merely pointing out that your decision to ignore someone for consistently refuting your assertions, most of which are not rooted in fact, is a decision that is typically made by someone who makes assertions based on what they feel as opposed to what they can prove. In essence, @FullMonte has hurt your feelings and now you want to ignore him which goes to prove the point that you are, indeed, really really bad at this.

My responses to you are short, in general and/or curt when necessary. I use the number of words I feel necessary to convey the message I intent to get across as to avoid any ambiguity as you have, on more than one occasion, demonstrated a propensity to be willfully ignorant. If you find me to be, verbose, I'm afraid that I cannot help you there.
    If you say so.

Last edited:
    I don't hold being Trump's daughter against Ivanka. But I do think that she has never done anything meaningful on her own merit. Her whole life is based on the privilege of being Trump's daughter - she's not particularly intelligent. Pay attention to any time she gives a speech or answers a question. It's a bunch of fluff talk with no real insight of her own. It's like she has the most boring but topical speech writer living in her own head.

And what the hell did the Saudis give Jared $2 billion for?
    She is seemingly a good mom and a good wife. Hopefully she can focus more on that rather than disappoint you with her public speaking.😉

I can honestly say it was not as funny at the time- my palms were sweating lolo.

Looking back now some 18 years, i can appreciate the camaraderie and professional ability for both sides. But being my first ever depo, w/ somewhat hostile plaintiff...meh.

The only other time i had that feeling was being interviewed by the FEDS ( in conjunction with an investigation into a former employer - like 8 years after my employment at that particular company ) THAT was insanely intimidating.
    Depositions are stressful, nothing to laugh about there. I just pictured the wolf and sheep dog from Looney Toons being all chummy after clocking out when Superchuck said don't hate the player.

Kinda easy to quit politics when you pocket $2 billion.

And when you and your father's actions get you shunned by a lot of the people in politics.
    That's the bigger factor I bet.
    If her dad was Mike Pence she'd maybe not be taking the same actions to protect herself and her family.

She spent all those years in on the scam, holding up her Father’s stinking putrescence, because she perceived it benefitted her. No way I can respect her on that basis. Now people can change. If she expressed remorse and admitted to her failures, denouncing what her Father stands for and what she participated in, and ask for forgiveness for being an agent for the darkness, there is always hope for redemption. :unsure:

Are you yet again implying that there are alts on this board? 🤦‍♀️

Are you yet again implying that there are alts on this board? 🤦‍♀️
    Do y'all really call them "alts?"

Yes, I believe some people use sock puppets when they debate with me. I don't care, though, it's all in good fun, as far as I'm concerned. The TOS only "frowns on" the practice, so they are not in violation, and if it were, I still wouldn't care.

Only reason I mention it is that I have a flaw in my personality in that I don't like for people to think that they are fooling me so I feel compelled to call them out. This most recent one with FullMonte and Saint-whatever is one of the most obvious that I've ever seen.

In fact, @FullMonte consider yourself off ignore. I don't want you to need to bother with another one.

Do y'all really call them "alts?"

Yes, I believe some people use sock puppets when they debate with me. I don't care, though, it's all in good fun, as far as I'm concerned. The TOS only "frowns on" the practice, so they are not in violation, and if it were, I still wouldn't care.

Only reason I mention it is that I have a flaw in my personality in that I don't like for people to think that they are fooling me so I feel compelled to call them out. This most recent one with FullMonte and Saint-whatever is one of the most obvious that I've ever seen.

In fact, @FullMonte consider yourself off ignore. I don't want you to need to bother with another one.
    As is the case in most of your rants, you are wrong, yet again. I am very much a different person and poster than @FullMonte. It just so happens that we both can detect your bullshirt fairly easily. I applaud you in not taking the childish step of ignoring someone because you don't like that they can see your bullshirt.

As is the case in most of your rants, you are wrong, yet again. I am very much a different person and poster than @FullMonte. It just so happens that we both can detect your bullshirt fairly easily. I applaud you in not taking the childish step of ignoring someone because you don't like that they can see your bullshirt.
    I tag FullMonte, and Saintamaniac immediately appears.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom