Trump GA Indictment (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Just had to go back to the mugshot.. it's just interesting or amusing to me that that angry grrr face all leaned in like that is what he went with, as opposed to standing there strong with his head held high and with a defiant look or something.

Even if that's a photo he was able to submit himself, it's sort of like the mask being off and you're just seeing him for what he is... an angry old criminal.

Donald Trump is already trying to cash in on his historic mug shot by urging supporters to fork out $34 for a t-shirt featuring his booking photo and the slogan “never surrender” — despite having just surrendered to authorities.

Less than two hours after his arrest on Thursday, the Trump campaign sent out an email plugging the merchandise.…..

Last edited:
    Sidney Powell wants a speedy trial as well. And I read that 3 of the defendants may be giving signs they want to cooperate. 🤷‍♀️

I don’t think these GA officials will get anywhere with their contention that they were carrying out federal functions by being fake electors:

1693000712112.png

Sidney Powell wants a speedy trial as well. And I read that 3 of the defendants may be giving signs they want to cooperate. 🤷‍♀️
    I would love to see her represent herself. hope she has someone less loony then she is. she is going to be very broke soon.

Evidently somebody fed Zillow false info about Mar-A-Lago and its sale. Don Jr. is the owner, but that happened in 2017. So it was a troll, I guess.

“No deed has apparently been recorded showing Mar-a-Lago changed hands since Donald Trump transferred ownership from his name in 1995 to an entity he controlled named Mar-a-Lago Club Inc. That transaction was recorded at $12 million. The former president bought the property to use as his personal vacation home in 1985 and opened it as a private club about a decade later.

Florida business records show Mar-a-Lago Club Inc. today is headed by another of the former president’s sons, Donald J. Trump Jr., who holds the titles director, chairman, vice president, secretary and treasurer.

Trump Jr. assumed leadership of the property’s ownership company via a state filing on Jan. 23, 2017, three days after his father’s inauguration as president of the United States, records show. Until that change, Donald Trump Sr. had served as president of the property’s ownership company.”

Link:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom